Swansea, MA 02777 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About KC Photography

Kristen approaches each wedding with a creative eye and the desire to beautifully capture your wedding day. Her style is a seamless combination of photojournalistic & traditional techniques, with a fun laid back attitude. Her goal is to make you feel comfortable and at ease so you can truly enjoy your special day. Your wedding photographs will uniquely tell the story of your special day from start to finish. KC Photography will provide you with beautiful photographs to share with family, friends and future generations to come.

Thinking about a portrait session with KC Photography? Then get ready to have fun! Kristen's desire is to capture you, your little ones, or your family interacting and having fun with one another and to truly capture the essence of the person being photographed. Newborn sessions are laid back & relaxing. Kristen will help you to feel at ease and take the time needed to beautifully capture your newest addition.

If you are looking for a fine art, custom photographer than contact KC Photography to set up a complimentary consultation.

logo
0029bw
copy
logo

4 Reviews for KC Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

We were having little luck searching online for a wedding photographer, when a friend of my mom's recommended Kristen. From the start, she made us both feel comfortable and confident in her ability to deliver the quality and style of photos we wanted. The day of the wedding she was punctual, very professional, and kept us relaxed. She had great, creative ideas for shots, even when things didn't go according to plan. For example, around the time of our first look the tide had rolled in and my "on the beach" idea for photos seemed impossible. But she propped us up on the rocks, took shots at a different angle, and voila! I've already recommended Kristen to my cousin for his wedding, so I gladly write this review and recommend her to anyone who wants a talented, creative, and easy-going photographer by their side on their wedding day.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Catherine · Married on 05/03/2014

We were so thrilled with KC photography and would recommend it to everyone! Kristin was so flexible with any requests we had and also made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Heidi · Married on 06/18/2011

Kristen was great to work with! I was a very informal bride and Kristen definitely worked with that. I even was allowed to keep my beer bottle in some of the pictures! LOL Classy I know. But the way she did everything turned out fantastic. The wedding pictures came out great. I can't wait to see the album!

Sent on 07/01/2011

KC Photography Pricing

KC Photography Price Rates

KC Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KC Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session
    Book a full coverage package & receive a free engagement session!

• Swansea, 02777 See on map