Katelyn Turner Photography

Miami, FL View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

•I was voted one of the top ten photographers in the world for capturing emotion & excitement :)

•I pride myself on capturing every wedding as if it was my own.

•Years of experience: 13. Weddings captured: 300+. Credentials: Bachelors Degree in Photography/Graphic Design.

•I'm pretty fun to hang out with. You will spend the majority of your wedding day with your photographer. Believe me, you'll want to enjoy their company, lol! I'm dependable, professional, fun, & relaxed :)

•I love editing just as much as I love photography. So yeah, you'll never know that you blinked in your favorite photo ;).

•I will not nickel & dime you. There's no surprises or hidden fees (can I get an AMEN!?).

•This. Is. YOUR. Day. I will never forget that. What's your vision/style? I want to capture it for you!

• Woman-owned

• Kelley
    Kelley N. Married on 08/03/2019

Nelson/ Lawhorn Wedding

Katelyn is an absolute doll to work with! She was very patient and has a phenomenal eye for great photo opportunities! Would highly recommend!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 03/23/2019

BEST Photographer around!!!!

Katelyn Turner did our engagement photos, as well as all of our wedding photos on 3•23•19 and we could not be happier with the outcome of everything!!! Katelyn and her assistant are truly fabulous at what they do and so unique. Katelyn spent time with us and made sure to capture every single thing we wanted!! The process was super easy and most of the time you didnt even know they were there! Katelynn and Joanna were there for almost the whole time me and my bridesmaids were getting ready and it was like having 2 more of my own friends there because they made us all feel so comfortable. All of our photos turned out absolutely INCREDIBLE and we have received SO MANY compliments from friends and family about how amazing our photos turned out! We will be using Katelyn Turner photography for any and all of our family pictures in the future as well. You will not be disappointed with her!!! Thank you so so much Katelyn for capturing everything from our special day!!!! ❤️
    Katelynn Married on 06/15/2018
    Fun, outgoing, talented, driven, personable, professional, and amazing are just a few words to describe Katelyn and the work she does! We used Katelyn as our photographer for our engagements pictures and wedding. Wedding photos are an investment and will be cherished for a lifetime. You want a photographer that can capture the essence of you and your significant other— and that is exactly what Katelyn does! Katelyn has the talent and ability to capture raw emotion in still images. If you want an all around photographer - you want Katelyn! We love her and hope to work with her in future years to come!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Katelyn Turner Photography 1
Exclusive

Burlap Wedding Co Burlap Wedding Co Wedding Videographers

Katelyn is a fantastic professional and photographer! I would highly recommend her for any wedding photography needs.

Vacations With Flair Vacations With Flair Travel Agents

As a Destination Wedding Planner, I have referred Katelyn Turner many times to my brides. Her photos are stunning! Having her come along on a Destination Wedding guarantees amazing results. There is a huge difference between her photos and the preferred vendor that most resorts offer onsite. She is easy to work with, super sweet and turns the entire wedding event into something out of a magazine. I highly recommend her.

Miami, Florida Miami, FL, 33101
Location of (Katelyn Turner Photography)

Katelyn Turner Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katelyn Turner Photography include in the starting price?

Katelyn Turner Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Katelyn Turner Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katelyn Turner Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Katelyn Turner Photography offer?

Katelyn Turner Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Katelyn Turner Photography offer?

Katelyn Turner Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katelyn Turner Photography offer for wedding events?

Katelyn Turner Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Katelyn Turner Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katelyn Turner Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Katelyn Turner Photography offer?

Katelyn Turner Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding