Peoria, IL 61615 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Katelyn Turner Design + Photography

About the business:

Serving Central Illinois and beyond. I am a wedding photographer catering to those who wish to cherish their days in the future. Katelyn Turner Photography strives to be creative, professional, and laid back :).

About me:
I am a 2009 graduate of Illinois State University. I have a Bachelor's degree in Studio Arts with a major in Photography, background in Graphic Design, and a minor in Art History.

In addition:

I also specialize in boudoir shoots. Please do not hesitate to contact me! I can't wait to hear from you!

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

19 Reviews for Katelyn Turner Design + Photography

• Kelley

Kelley Nelson · Married on 08/03/2019

Nelson/ Lawhorn Wedding

Katelyn is an absolute doll to work with! She was very patient and has a phenomenal eye for great photo opportunities! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/23/2019

BEST Photographer around!!!!

Katelyn Turner did our engagement photos, as well as all of our wedding photos on 3•23•19 and we could not be happier with the outcome of everything!!! Katelyn and her assistant are truly fabulous at what they do and so unique. Katelyn spent time with us and made sure to capture every single thing we wanted!! The process was super easy and most of the time you didnt even know they were there! Katelynn and Joanna were there for almost the whole time me and my bridesmaids were getting ready and it was like having 2 more of my own friends there because they made us all feel so comfortable. All of our photos turned out absolutely INCREDIBLE and we have received SO MANY compliments from friends and family about how amazing our photos turned out! We will be using Katelyn Turner photography for any and all of our family pictures in the future as well. You will not be disappointed with her!!! Thank you so so much Katelyn for capturing everything from our special day!!!! ❤️

Sent on 05/13/2019

Katelynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Fun, outgoing, talented, driven, personable, professional, and amazing are just a few words to describe Katelyn and the work she does! We used Katelyn as our photographer for our engagements pictures and wedding. Wedding photos are an investment and will be cherished for a lifetime. You want a photographer that can capture the essence of you and your significant other— and that is exactly what Katelyn does! Katelyn has the talent and ability to capture raw emotion in still images. If you want an all around photographer - you want Katelyn! We love her and hope to work with her in future years to come!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Award

• Burlap Wedding Co Wedding Videographers

Katelyn is a fantastic professional and photographer! I would highly recommend her for any wedding photography needs.

• Vacations With Flair Travel Agents

As a Destination Wedding Planner, I have referred Katelyn Turner many times to my brides. Her photos are stunning! Having her come along on a Destination Wedding guarantees amazing results. There is a huge difference between her photos and the preferred vendor that most resorts offer onsite. She is easy to work with, super sweet and turns the entire wedding event into something out of a magazine. I highly recommend her.

• Peoria, 61615 See on map
    Location of (Katelyn Turner Design + Photography)