608 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Kate Haus Photography

KateHaus, started as Alpine Moon Photography by Katharine Hauschka in 2005, is a destination photography service based out of Washington DC, with Colorado and Massachusetts ties. I specialize in weddings, portraiture, events, nature and travel photography. I also work with photography in food, sports, modeling, fashion, architecture, archiving, multimedia slideshows and retouching. I'm a graduate of Boston University's Center for Digital Imaging and I have my work published in various books, magazines and educational displays.

Kate is a member of ASMP, APA, DWF & Wppi

Follow Kate Haus Photography on

27 Reviews for Kate Haus Photography

Abigail · Married on 05/28/2017

Kate photographed my wedding in Malibu this past May, and now I'll use her for EVERY SINGLE photographic event I have from here until the end of time. She's charismatic and so present when she captures images, all the while making you feel totally at ease in front of her lens. The pictures she delivered from both our engagement session and wedding are unbelievable! I told her "Vogue" and "Vanity Fair"-esque and she beyond delivered—people say they're the best pictures they've ever seen. We look like we're straight out of the pages of a magazine. Book Kate, or just take her to coffee. She'll be your friend upon first meet-and-greet.

Katie · Married on 08/14/2016

Kate was by far the best person and vendor we booked for our wedding day! She did everything from our engagement photos to shooting the big day. Kate's photos speak for themselves - warm, gorgeous, candid shots that totally captured the essence of the day. She was such a pleasure to have around and was just a great presence through the stress of the wedding. When things with other vendors didn't go exactly right, Kate was by my side to keep me calm and relaxed and enjoying everything. We loved Kate's photos and loved Kate even more! Book her!!!

lori · Married on 01/16/2016

Awesome experience working with Kate Haus Photography to capture our engagement shoot and entire wedding recently. Her photography work is lovely and she accommodates all of our requests professionally to obtain special moments. Her images came back in a timely manner and we feel happy that our best day is now documented forever with the best memories to follow. Highly recommended to use for photographing life's precious moments. Kate photographed the wedding of our sibling and those photos are gorgeous as well. Actually, all of her wedding and bridal photography is quite stunning. We are glad that she photographed ours to deliver similar positive results. Working with her was easy and she is accessible, affordable, and can easily travel to far off destinations to please the clients.

Kate Haus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Story Lens Photography
    Story Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

Katherine and I have worked together on numerous occasions and you will not find a harder working, more fun, creative photographer. She is willing to go above and beyond and do what it takes to get the shot. It helps that she is so darn tall too, so she can get those shots from above!!

• 608 Montana Ave Santa Monica, CA 90403 See on map