210 9th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Karma Floral & Event Design

To us, flowers are one piece to the overall design. We have a keen eye for detail and take pride in telling our client's story. We come from a place of authenticity. Our events have roots. From weddings,to showers, to corporate events, Karma Flowers helps to bring the client's vision to life to make the experience truly unique and memorable. We'd love to hear from you.

Why the name “Karma Flowers”? Truth be told..it all started with a dog named Karma. The name then took on a life of it’s own. The belief that what goes around comes around inspired the company’s philosophy of how we do business and treat our clients.

Follow Karma Floral & Event Design on

Karma Floral & Event Design 7
  • Joanna

Joanna Lizzi · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

My husband and I got married May 4th, 2019 and we loved working with Karma. I was recommended to work with them from my friend who got married two years ago and she had a great experience as well. We originally started working with an associate who left the company a couple months before our wedding and the owner Kristyn stepped in to do our wedding herself. The transition was seamless. Both women were very helpful with budget, adding things as it got closer, keeping our vision in mind while coming up with good ideas I wouldn't have thought of. I had met with a few florists and some seemed to care more about THEIR vision ;) Kristyn delivered all the flowers on the day herself and set up the venue beautifully. I got TONS of compliments on my bouquet especially. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again myself for any other events in the future!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Karma Floral & Event Design 12
    Karma Floral & Event Design 13

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible Talent

We hired Kristyn to be the florist for our wedding and were so glad that we did. We had a comparatively low budget for flowers, but Kristyn was completely respectful and mindful of that budget throughout the process and worked hard to stay within it. We came to her with a pretty specific, cost-effective vision for our centerpieces (hurricane candles that we mostly supplied ourselves mixed in with some greenery and berries), and she replicated it beautifully. However, her real talent came out when she had more free rein to be creative: the bouquets she put together were gorgeous, and people could not stop talking about how she decorated our head table (long garland of greenery filled with beautiful flowers and accented by hurricane candles and mercury glass votives). In addition to the finished product she produced, one other aspect of working with Kristyn that we really appreciated was how collaborative and concrete she was in the brainstorming process. Whenever we floated an idea by her or came to her with a decorating problem, she would put together a "vision board", which would be a collage of spot-on photographs from the internet that helped us visualize a particular idea or solution. We found those incredibly helpful. All in all, we had a great experience with Kristyn and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 11/03/2018

Blew Us Away

I can’t say enough amazing things about Karma Flowers and Kristyn! She exceeded our expectations in every single way. From the moment we met she was warm, funny, professional, and just got exactly what we were going for. We are by no means flower experts and she executed our vision better than we could have ever imagined. We also had a time crunch with setting up the wedding and you would have never known because Kristyn is that good. I had the most gorgeous bouquet, our ceremony and chuppah were looked straight out of a movie, and the reception was picturesque. Thank you Kristyn! You were the best decision I made for my wedding!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

• Imagery By Marianne
    Imagery By Marianne Wedding Photographers

Trish goes completely above and beyond for her clients and she is an incredible designer. I chose Karma for my wedding flowers and she did not disappoint! She met me at my wedding venue and together, we went through my ideas and brainstormed some truly unique designs that I am still getting compliments on over two years after my wedding. I recommend her to all of my photography clients for their flowers and vintage rentals. Thanks again Trish, you are amazing!

• 210 9th Street Jersey City, NJ, 07032 See on map