Karly Kassay Calligraphy

Marlton, NJ View map

Karly Kassay Calligraphy, based in Marlton NJ, offers couples the opportunity to add elegant details to their wedding through handwritten calligraphy. Karly is a calligrapher, artist, RN, wife and mom. She combines her creative abilities with being a "people person" to letter your words with love. Karly specializes in providing a personalized client experience for your wedding, social event, or corporate needs.

Services offered include

Wedding invitation suite addressing (as well as assembly,) seating charts, place cards, signs, personalized favors, and custom commissions like vows, toasts, and love letters. Microweddings and elopements welcome.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
In-Person Consultations

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Nicole
    Nicole J. Married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful Seating Chart

Karly was recommended to me by my florist and I am so happy that she was! Karly created the most beautiful table numbers and seating chart. The seating chart even had beautiful flowers that she hand drawn on the top and bottom. Karly was friendly and thorough through out the whole process and so so great to work with. We have the large seating chart out in our home still because I can't get myself to tuck it away! We just love it so much. Thank you Karly for everything!

Team

Karly Kassay
Karly Kassay
Owner & Calligrapher

Hello!

I’m Karly, & I am a calligrapher, artist, RN, wife & mom. I am currently based in Marlton NJ, with roots in Bethlehem, PA. My goal is to beautifully capture your thoughts, emotions, & sentiments on paper (or almost any surface!) while providing a personalized client experience. Whether your event is large or small, personal or corporate, or a custom art commission, I aspire to letter your words with love.

Marlton Marlton, NJ, 08053
Location of (Karly Kassay Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding