The Stem's End

Coatesville, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Our designs will transform your dream into a reality, whether an intimate affair or grand event. As an event florist we devote all our energy to giving your special day a refreshingly personal transformation to make it an event to be remembered. Whether you are inspired by the latest trends or want a fresh twist on a timeless classic, we spend the time to get to know your vision. When you hire The Stem's End we will provide you with guidance through every step of the process and make the experience a delight.

We take great pride in every detail of our work, from the moment we meet our clients to far beyond the event's completion. Our personalized designs and creativity are always evolving to provide clients with floral designs that will bring beauty to every occasion. Every client is unique. Therefore, every design is custom and original. Contact us for a free consultation.

Wedding and Event Design Consultations Available by Appointment

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$295

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Natalie Married on 11/04/2022

Incredible wedding flowers!

Gail and the Stem's End team are absolutely amazing to work with! I hired Stem's End for our wedding flowers and it did not disappoint. Gail was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. Gail was great with suggestions and making sure that my vision came to life. The flowers were absolutely incredible and we had so many people ask about Gail and her services. Highly recommend!
  • Joanna
    Joanna M. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone wanted to know who our florist was!

Gail and her team were absolutely incredible from start to finish. I was a bride who didn't really know what she wanted, which made speaking to florists very difficult. It took 3 months and many consultations to find Gail and as soon as we finished our first phone conversation, I knew she was perfect for our event. Her prices are very reasonable and her talent is undeniable!!! Our wedding was October 1st and had a moody, whimsical vibe, set in a historical garden venue. It rained a little on our day and the candles and greenery with pops of flowers on our reception tables created such a cozy, intimate, romantic vibe. My bridesmaid dresses were velvet floor length in a mix of 5 different colors. Their bouquets were stunning and helped to create such an elegant, stylish, cohesive look (I was worried I had leaned too trendy and the girls wouldn't look good together in such a variety of colors but Gail made sure that didn't happen)! And don't get me started on my bridal bouquet - I was blown away by how absolutely gorgeous and gigantic the blooms were and so were my guests. I received SO. SO. SO. many compliments and everyone was asking who my florist was all night long. I also sprung on Gail last minute the task of creating a floral hairpiece for me since I couldn't find any other hair accessories I liked. I sent her a picture of myself at my makeup/hair trial so she could understand what I needed and that was it. I didn't even send any inspiration pictures and thank goodness I didn't because my hairpiece was the prettiest thing I've ever seen and I couldn't have imagined or Googled anything better. It's made of dried florals too (Gail's idea!) so now it's an heirloom I can keep forever. Trust Gail and her team with your day. They won't disappoint. P.S. I don't have any formal photos back from my reception yet but will update my review with them once I do to highlight the beautiful tables and our flower-adorned cake! Photo cred to Liz Gibbs Photo

The Stem's End's reply:

Joanna,

Thank you so much for writing such a rave review! Working together to create your perfect florals was a blast from start to finish. Your palette was the ideal fall look and the photos came back stunning. I wish you all the best in your future together!

-Gail
    Karen H. Married on 09/23/2022

Exceptional floral artistry

The Stems End by far designs the most exquisite floral arrangements I've ever seen. Gail and Rachel went above and beyond in the setup and even made great suggestions in real time on how to add greenery and color to other vendor items. They get to know the brides and their vision and since we weren't local when we had a venue walkthru they invited us to their shop to see the sample flowers and bowls/stands. This special customer service really made us feel good about our choice. Everyone at my daughters wedding commented about the floral arrangements and how gorgeous they were. Highly recommmend this team as florals are one of the most important parts of a wedding.

The Stem's End's reply:

Karen,

We are so grateful for your amazing review and to hear how happy you were with our products and your experience working together! We loved designing those beautiful tall arrangements and seeing the whole vision come to life. As a side note, thank you so much for sending Rachel and I the most adorable t-shirts and generous tip! It brought tears to our eyes to receive something so heartfelt.

-Gail and Rachel

Real Weddings

Jessica Eckbold & Jason Eckbold
19 photos 路 02/20/2021

Coatesville, PA, 19320
Location of (The Stem's End)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding