Karissa Van Zandt Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Karissa Van Zandt Photography, based in Loveland, Colorado, is a creative wedding photographer catering to couples throughout the United States. She enjoys natural photographs, both lighting and posing, and most often shoots candid images. A passionate artist, Karissa has been in love with photography since 2010. Today, she shares that passion with her clients, capturing the joy and excitement of their wedding celebration. From small, intimate elopements to elaborate occasions with hundreds of guests, this photographer can be there to preserve it for you.

Karissa Van Zandt Photography offers a range of packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your celebration. This artist is happy to meet with you before the big day to learn more about how she can best capture your event. Additionally, Karissa can also host an engagement or portrait session for you and your partner.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Karissa Van Zandt
Karissa Van Zandt
Photographer

Hi there! I'm Karissa. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my boyfriend, Chase, and my dog, Arrow, but I love to try new things and travel so I'll go anywhere to capture your special moments! I'm an environmentalist and strong advocate for the health of our planet. Fun fact: my business cards are printed on recycled paper! I've been passionate about photography since I moved to Colorado with my family in 2010. I took lots of art classes in high school, three of which being photography centric, and I've since been exploring this beautiful state photographing wildlife and nature, which you can take a look at in my portfolio! I decided to start focusing on portraiture because my brother asked if I would take his and his now wife's engagement photos. Of course, I said yes. I cherish getting the opportunity to capture their love and deliver them something that would enchant their hearts forever. The rest is history! I've been spending countless hours every day learning as much as possible and working incredibly hard at improving my craft so I can deliver the same warmth and happiness to, well, everyone! Let's get together for coffee and chat about your life. I can't wait to discuss the memories I can capture for you!

Other things I enjoy!

-Dogs, Birds, Snakes, Bats, Foxes
-Coffee. I LOVE cinnamon, so that's usually the flavor I go for. I actually just bought one that's Caramel Apple Pie flavor and oh my goodness it is tasty as heck.
-Rocks and Minerals
-Lemon Desserts
-Yoga
-Music
-Family and Friends!

Fort Collins Fort Collins, CO, 80538
Location of (Karissa Van Zandt Photography)
4745 Hahns Peak Dr Loveland, CO, 80538

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding