Fort Collins, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Karissa Van Zandt Photography

Karissa Van Zandt Photography, based in Fort Collins, Colorado, is a creative wedding photographer catering to couples throughout the United States. She enjoys natural photographs, both lighting and posing, and most often shoots candid images. A passionate artist, Karissa has been in love with photography since 2010. Today, she shares that passion with her clients, capturing the joy and excitement of their wedding celebration. From small, intimate elopements to elaborate occasions with hundreds of guests, this photographer can be there to preserve it for you.

Karissa Van Zandt Photography offers a range of packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your celebration. This artist is happy to meet with you before the big day to learn more about how she can best capture your event. Additionally, Karissa can also host an engagement or portrait session for you and your partner.

Follow Karissa Van Zandt Photography on
dsc 2195 51 1997751 160694432463244

Karissa Van Zandt Photography Pricing

Karissa Van Zandt Photography Price Rates

Karissa Van Zandt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Karissa Van Zandt Photography

Karissa Van Zandt

Karissa Van Zandt

Photographer

Hi there! I'm Karissa. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my boyfriend, Chase, and my dog, Arrow, but I love to try new things and travel so I'll go anywhere to capture your special moments! I'm an environmentalist and strong advocate for the health of our planet. Fun fact: my business cards are printed on recycled paper! I've been passionate about photography since I moved to Colorado with my family in 2010. I took lots of art classes in high school, three of which being photography centric, and I've since been exploring this beautiful state photographing wildlife and nature, which you can take a look at in my portfolio! I decided to start focusing on portraiture because my brother asked if I would take his and his now wife's engagement photos. Of course, I said yes. I cherish getting the opportunity to capture their love and deliver them something that would enchant their hearts forever. The rest is history! I've been spending countless hours every day learning as much as possible and working incredibly hard at improving my craft so I can deliver the same warmth and happiness to, well, everyone! Let's get together for coffee and chat about your life. I can't wait to discuss the memories I can capture for you!

Other things I enjoy!

-Dogs, Birds, Snakes, Bats, Foxes
-Coffee. I LOVE cinnamon, so that's usually the flavor I go for. I actually just bought one that's Caramel Apple Pie flavor and oh my goodness it is tasty as heck.
-Rocks and Minerals
-Lemon Desserts
-Yoga
-Music
-Family and Friends!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Fort Collins Fort Collins, CO, 80528 See on map
    Location of (Karissa Van Zandt Photography)