Los Angeles, CA 90039 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Karen L. Barnes

Sincere. Stylish. Intimate.
Los Angeles wedding photographer, Karen L. Barnes.

Follow Karen L. Barnes on

Karenlbarnesphotography
LosAngelesSinaiTempleWedding0138

7 Reviews for Karen L. Barnes

Gavin · Married on 10/04/2014

Karen is an outstanding photographer. When we started looking through portfolios for our wedding day it was apparent that most photographers are good at posed photos or candid shots. Karen is amazing at both. She has a great eye for setting up a photo for couples and groups, and she'll catch that split second action shot that really create the story of a big day.

My wife and I aren't the most comfortable in the limelight, but Karen immediately had us feeling right at home. During our engagement session we knew we had hit the jackpot with Karen as she walked with us scouting the best places for our pictures. We had so many beautiful shots from that day, of all different types.

On the big day Karen and her second photographer were tireless. I had several guests tell me just how hard the photographers were working. That's a wonderful thing as I've seen so many photographers do the bare minimum during an event.

We had a Catholic Wedding in a church and the photographers are limited in their access during the ceremony, but you wouldn't know it from the fantastic shots they got. As we looked through our pictures recently we were covered from every angle it seems.

Karen took some awesome staged shots of the wedding party, she grabbed a bunch of my out of town family just as we asked, and followed us around nonstop so we have images of us interacting with virtually every guest. You would think we had 5 photographers that day I loved some candids of our other guests, interactions we had missed while busy with all the events of the day.

Karen is personable, fun, easy to work with, focused on the task at hand and ultimately super talented. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Nikoletta · Married on 04/30/2011

After talking to several photographers referred to me by friends, and feeling like I wasn't being listened to, I turned to the internet and found Karen. I spoke with her on the phone, and was immediately impressed with how sharp and flexible she seemed. After viewing her portfolio and reading about her background, I booked her immediately.

Karen not only did an amazing job photographing our wedding, but she was also very personable and super easy to work with. She is kind and funny and made me and my husband feel very much at ease throughout our event.

She was by far the best vendor we worked with as we navigated the muddy and bloody trenches of wedding planning :)

Karen is absolutely fantastic, and comes highly recommended from a couple with very high expectations.

Sent on 05/20/2011

Kelvin · Married on 04/16/2011

Karen shot our engagement pics then also shot our wedding. She was absolutely amazing to work with. I was nervous at first about the posed shots, but Karen made me feel comfortable and our wedding album looks terrific.

She managed to get all kinds of great shots without us even realizing she was taking them. We wanted photos that really captured the day and wanted the formal pictures to look natural, instead of the usual posed looking stuff. Really, really beautiful job, plus she's just really cool and friendly. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2011

Award

Karen L. Barnes FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Karen L. Barnes 1
    FREE 11x14 print!
    Free 11x14 print when you book your wedding photography with Karen L. Barnes and mention WeddingWire or Project Wedding.