Karen Donatelli Cake Designs

1 User photo

Karen Donatelli Cake Designs 1

Alexandra · Married on 11/09/2019

Delicious and beautiful

The cake was not only beautiful and exactly what I asked for but was very reasonable. Also got the mini key lime pies and cookies that were a huge hit! She was so kind and made sure everything was perfect

Sent on 11/14/2019

elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

Delicious and beautiful cakes and best concierges!

karen was wonderful to work with! When we did our tasting with her the presentation of the tasting was beautiful! That’s how I knew the wedding cake would be stunning! She worked with my florist to get the flowers on my cake the day of the wedding. We also did a destination wedding and I wanted to save the top of our cake. Karen advised me that usually the top gets ruined during the shuffling around with the event staff and after thinking of the reality of the situation, I agreed. Karen created a replica of the top of our cake and we even got to pick another flavor. She kept the top of the cake in her shop’s freezer and went back for it after she was done with our cake at our venue. She then delivered it to our hotel and stored it in their commercial kitchen’s freezer so that it was ready for us upon check out. The process was seamless and easy! Such a great idea and wonderful customer service on Karen’s part. She will go above and beyond for her clients. Her cakes are delicious and beautiful and literally baked with love!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Hollen · Married on 05/25/2019

Avl wedding cake boss!

Karen is truly a pro! We loved her from the first taste of cake to the last. Her flavors are diverse, and she listened to our vision to make it a reality. She was realistic and mindful of our budget which was also a plus! We will be making the cake shop a part of every trip to Asheville! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 08/04/2019