57 Haywood Street, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number

Karen Donatelli Cake Designs 1
  • Shayna

Shayna Sengewalt · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding cupcakes

Karen did our wedding cup cakes and they were devine! They were so elegant and tasty. She was so amenable to all our requests and she set up a HUGE tasting for us that was fit for a king. She can do a range of desserts for all budgets and delivered the cup cakes to the venue. She was even understanding when we had to change our wedding date a WEEK before due to a hurricane. She was so nice and very responsive. I loved working with her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Deanna · Married on 10/22/2016

Karen was amazing! The wedding cake she made for us was over the top beautiful! She also made the entire table of various desserts that were spook delicious! Our guests raved about the desert table! I thought her prices were so reasonable, we paid for the cake and all the deserts what some bakerys would charge for the cake alone. Everything was melt in you mouth delicious! She even provided some gluten free options which were also amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Kristi · Married on 08/13/2016

Karen was so nice to work with. She pays close attention to detail and made a very complicated cake for my wedding. The cake was gorgeous! I am still getting compliments on it. More than that, it was delicious! Every layer and flavor was better than any wedding cake I had ever tasted. I highly recommend Karen to anyone looking for a wedding cake creation.

Sent on 09/01/2016