Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Karen D Photography

Here at Karen D Photography, we enjoy telling stories with our photos, as well as capturing special moments to last a life-time. Photography is our passion and we strive to make a connection with the people we are working with, to ensure that the photos are as natural as possible, and as beautiful as possible.

karen d photography 6
ta karen d photography 1
Karen D Photography
the vineyards simi valley wedding karen d photogra
Karen D Photography
couple simi valley the vineyards karen d photograp
bacara wedding karen d photography 14

Karen D Photography 6
Karen D Photography 7

Kimberly Quiñones · Married on 10/01/2018

Elopement at Santa Barbara Courthouse

Excellent communication! Karen contacted me within the hour after reaching out to her.

She answered all of my questions with detail. She took the time to get to know myself and husband before our special day 💕💕

Wonderful attention to detail!

We received “sneak peaks” just a few hours after our elopement!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jay · Married on 07/15/2018

Karen made an already stressful yet exciting day all the more enjoyable. She was prompt and showed up early to the venue. We hired Karen because of her wonderful shots and familiarity with the Santa Barbara courthouse, which is where we tied the knot. Karen was patient and full of great ideas for pictures. She managed to get so many wonderful shots of the ceremony even though it seemed like we never saw her. She's truly a photography ninja, so you won't have to worry about her taking away from your special event as she works the room.
    Again, Karen is very patient. Some of our guests were tough to wrangle in for pictures, but she took it all in stride, and was instrumental in making sure we captured all the people we wanted in our photographs. I would highly recommend Karen for capturing weddings or any other life events where creativity, professionalism and friendliness are required.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Karen D Photography 8
    Karen D Photography 9
    Karen D Photography 10

Mariel · Married on 04/14/2018

I heard about Karen’s work through a recommendation from a friend who had booked Karen for her own wedding a year or two ago. I saw her stunning portfolio and decided to hire her to photograph our beach wedding in Santa Monica, CA … one of the best wedding decisions I made, hands down! First of all, Karen is professional, friendly, energetic, creative, and easy to work with (the assistant she brought on our wedding day was great too). In our consultation session a few months before the wedding, Karen met me and my (then) fiancé J at the hotel we would be staying at, and we did a full walkthrough of the ceremony and reception timeline. She helped us decide on shot locations and specific timing of events (including transition time, for example, walking between locations), and she even drafted an outline of a schedule for me on the fly, which I then used to start blocking out my timeline for the wedding. Above and beyond for sure! On the wedding day, Karen made both me and J feel so comfortable around her, and she struck just the right balance between candid shots and helping us pose in beautiful and flattering ways. (This was a huge help for me, because the minute I get in front of a camera, I usually forget how my hands and face work.) She captured thousands of photos of the day, and did a fantastic job in all kinds of changing environments and lighting… from our first look inside the hotel, to our afternoon ceremony on the beach, to our walk along the busy boardwalk, to the restaurant reception, to sunset and evening pictures on the Santa Monica pier. We have so many incredible photos to choose from now, and you can feel the happiness and emotion coming through in each one! I highly recommend Karen as a photographer and I’m so grateful that she was there to document our wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Karen D Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Santa Barbara Classic Weddings
    Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

I LOVE Karen! She brings such a happy vibe to a wedding ceremony. Couples always relax because she is very natural with them, so her photos always reflect their inner glow! I can't say enough good things about Karen...truly!

• Dreamcatcher Artistry
    Dreamcatcher Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

An absolutely amazing photographer! I am always so excited to get photos back from jobs that I have worked with Karen D. She is always professional, kind and has an eye for detail. Highly recommended!

• nutrition and fitness by Gabrielle Banquet Halls

Karen D Photography handled my Fiance and I's engagement photos and they came out beautifully. Not only do we enjoy looking at them, but so do our friends and family. Karen D Photography is THE photographer to go with for your wedding and engagement photos if you want quality and reliability.