Karen D Photography

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Here at Karen D Photography, we enjoy telling stories with our photos, as well as capturing special moments to last a life-time. Photography is our passion and we strive to make a connection with the people we are working with, to ensure that the photos are as natural as possible, and as beautiful as possible.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Tara
    Tara C. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I will recommend Karen to anyone who needs a wedding Photographer!

My Husband and I cannot thank Karen enough. We are speechless. We are in love with our photos. We were expecting them to be awesome, but her work surpassed what we were expecting. It was such a treat to look at them with our family, we laughed, we cried, and then laughed and cried some more!! We got to relive moments that we missed or may have forgotten, and it was so special. She is an amazing photographer and photos that I thought I wouldn't like turned out to be some of my most favorite. She is wonderful and we truly appreciate what she created for us. Our wedding was held at the El Presidio Chapel in Santa Barbara and reception was at The El Paseo Mexican Restaurant right around the corner, an unforgettable ceremony and venues!
  • Jaime
    Jaime G. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Skilled photographer, even great for awkward couples :)

We were lucky enough to find Karen (of Karen D photography) as our photographer for our small courthouse ceremony at the Santa Barbara Courthouse. We first spoke on the phone as we lived several hours away. She got to know us and what we were looking for in a photographer for our special day. She is very organized and knowledgable about weddings in general and especially about the SB courthouse as a venue. She is incredibly professional but also personable and felt like a friend rather than a stranger. My partner and I have never done professional photos as a couple and despite that, she made us feel comfortable and captured some amazing photos (see included pictures). She also captured our family in different combinations (that we planned ahead of time). We will cherish these amazing photos throughout our life together. I can't thank her enough for her amazing skill and great energetic spirit. I highly recommend her.
  • Sally
    Sally A. Married on 01/21/2022

Exceptional Experience with Karen

We were referred to Karen by a friend who eloped in Santa Barbara a few years ago. Due to Covid and travel challenges for family/friends, we decided that an elopement was right for us. After speaking with Karen and seeing her work, we hired her and that was the best decision! Karen was the perfect fit for our style as we wanted to capture images that included us and also highlighted the beautiful architecture of our hotel (Hotel Californian) and ceremony location (Santa Barbara Courthouse). Karen was easy to work with and we had so much fun working with her on our wedding day. She allowed us to be in the moment as she worked in the background capturing so many great images. Our challenge now is trying to select the images we want to frame and use in an album--there are SO many fantastic choices! We highly recommend Karen!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

I LOVE Karen! She brings such a happy vibe to a wedding ceremony. Couples always relax because she is very natural with them, so her photos always reflect their inner glow! I can't say enough good things about Karen...truly!

Dreamcatcher Artistry Dreamcatcher Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

An absolutely amazing photographer! I am always so excited to get photos back from jobs that I have worked with Karen D. She is always professional, kind and has an eye for detail. Highly recommended!

nutrition and fitness by Gabrielle nutrition and fitness by Gabrielle Banquet Halls

Karen D Photography handled my Fiance and I's engagement photos and they came out beautifully. Not only do we enjoy looking at them, but so do our friends and family. Karen D Photography is THE photographer to go with for your wedding and engagement photos if you want quality and reliability.

Santa Barbara, 93101
Location of (Karen D Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding