Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

About Karen D Photography

Here at Karen D Photography, we enjoy telling stories with our photos, as well as capturing special moments to last a life-time. Photography is our passion and we strive to make a connection with the people we are working with, to ensure that the photos are as natural as possible, and as beautiful as possible.

Other couples have also viewed

• THE CINESTORY
  • Michael Dadula Photography
  • Emma Nicole Photography
  • Secrest Wedding Photography
karen d photography 6
ta karen d photography 1
Karen D Photography
the vineyards simi valley wedding karen d photogra
Karen D Photography
couple simi valley the vineyards karen d photograp
bacara wedding karen d photography 14
karen d photography 3
karen d photography 6
ta karen d photography 1

48 Reviews for Karen D Photography

• Jaime

Jaime G. · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Skilled photographer, even great for awkward couples :)

We were lucky enough to find Karen (of Karen D photography) as our photographer for our small courthouse ceremony at the Santa Barbara Courthouse. We first spoke on the phone as we lived several hours away. She got to know us and what we were looking for in a photographer for our special day. She is very organized and knowledgable about weddings in general and especially about the SB courthouse as a venue. She is incredibly professional but also personable and felt like a friend rather than a stranger. My partner and I have never done professional photos as a couple and despite that, she made us feel comfortable and captured some amazing photos (see included pictures). She also captured our family in different combinations (that we planned ahead of time). We will cherish these amazing photos throughout our life together. I can't thank her enough for her amazing skill and great energetic spirit. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Kelly S. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Amazing photographer for Santa Barbara County Courthouse

Karen was amazing! Definitely is the expert on the Santa Barbara County Courthouse where we got married during COVID. Since friends and family could not be in attendance I can't wait to share all the beautiful photos with them! Hire her!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Breea

Breea L. · Married on 04/02/2021

Dream Photographer

We got married at the Santa Barbara Courthouse with a reception at El Paseo Restaurant in February 2020. Karen was literally a dream photographer and was one of the reasons our wedding day was perfect. Besides capturing the day beautifully, she also participated in the overall planning of the wedding and helped the day run smoothly. Our wedding party was a little...rowdy…. and she handled everyone patiently and professionally. Her overall demeanor was so calm the day of and my bridesmaids really enjoyed her energy. I would highly recommend participating in an engagement shoot prior to the wedding. Our personalities instantly clicked with Karen and she understood our style and vibe right away. We got tons of compliments on both the engagement photos and our wedding photos. Karen was extremely responsive and gracious with her time when we reached out to her for advice and questions throughout the whole experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Karen D Photography.

Sent on 04/03/2020

Karen D Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

I LOVE Karen! She brings such a happy vibe to a wedding ceremony. Couples always relax because she is very natural with them, so her photos always reflect their inner glow! I can't say enough good things about Karen...truly!

• Dreamcatcher Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

An absolutely amazing photographer! I am always so excited to get photos back from jobs that I have worked with Karen D. She is always professional, kind and has an eye for detail. Highly recommended!

• nutrition and fitness by Gabrielle Banquet Halls

Karen D Photography handled my Fiance and I's engagement photos and they came out beautifully. Not only do we enjoy looking at them, but so do our friends and family. Karen D Photography is THE photographer to go with for your wedding and engagement photos if you want quality and reliability.

• Santa Barbara, 93101 See on map
    Location of (Karen D Photography)