K Bella Events

Fairfax, VA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Our simply chic, wedding and design planning services pair artfully-curated details with flawless execution for a truly signature event. Our kind, concierge-level approach keeps *you* and your concerns at the center of the planning process - we strive our very best to keep everything as seamless and stress free as possible, focused on what matters most to you as a couple. Throughout our time together, we remain at your side to gently guide you - trusted advisors to be your sounding board, provide recommendations and expert advice. Our clients often comment on how much our calm demeanor means to them both during planning and on their special day.

We believe in love, order and beauty, and our approach to wedding planning marries these core beliefs – first, we create order: detailing the planning journey for you, breaking down decision-making into crisp, clear, concise steps. Then, we bring in the beauty: developing a design plan that echoes your style and aesthetic, drawing upon our signature elevated approach. Our expertly crafted events provide the perfect ambiance through stylish décor and inspired personal touches. Our events convey authentic charm through details near and dear to our clients’ hearts; we tell their story, creating a unique sense of place that will long outlive the day.

We cannot wait to work along side you on this journey, providing thoughtful, caring service to ensure a beautifully bespoke and authentic experience for both you and your guests!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Massy
    Massy K. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We would not have had the perfect wedding day without Krystin.

My husband and I can’t thank Krystin and her team enough for all that they did for us during the entire planning process and executing everything perfectly on our wedding day. We had been engaged for a while so I took my time screening planners/designers as it was important for me to find someone kind, professional, respectful, and artistically aligned with my vision for our wedding. As soon as I spoke with Krystin, I knew she was going to be the perfect fit. She has a beautiful eye for design, is super organized, and extremely kind. During the planning process, Krystin and her team scheduled calls appropriately and had a plan for all situations. Krystin also took the time to really get a sense of our individual tastes and connected us to vendors who she trusted with our vision. We also really appreciated her detailed budget sheet and her commitment to sticking to it. On the wedding day, I had a pretty stressful morning and as soon as Krystin and her team showed up, I was able to relax and know that everything would be okay. Krystin works without overwhelming anyone and made sure everything went perfectly. My husband and I were blown away by the design and ambiance at our wedding and heard from multiple guests that they were equally impressed. Her work is extremely beautiful and elegant. She made sure every detail at our wedding was addressed perfectly. I can confidently say that without Krystin, we would not have had the wedding day we did. I would
    Recommend her to anyone that wants a perfect wedding day.
    Samuel S. Married on 10/03/2020

Phenomenal, Perfect Day

Dear Krystin and the K Bella team,

Thank you so much for helping us create such a perfect day for us and our guests. Everything went off without a hitch. If there were difficulties, we certainly did not hear about them ;)

It has been a pleasure working with you since July 2019. From date and venue selection, to vendor suggestions, contract reviews, day of coordination, and handling all of the finer details in between, you truly are a full-service operation. We were very lucky to have snagged you before you filled your client book for the year. We wish you great success in the future and we look forward to watching you serve the DC, MD, and VA wedding market with the same zeal and vigor that you gave to us.

We really admired your attention to detail and, as you know, we’re detail oriented people so we appreciated your experience and knowledge when it came to all of the little things that probably would’ve fallen in between the cracks had we not had expert help.

We enjoyed getting to know your assistants. They did an amazing job and helped put us and our guests at ease in the run up to and on the day of our wedding.

In closing, we’re so happy that our wedding day turned out the way it did. This was in large part due to your and your team’s expertise. You saw us past the finish line and we can’t thank you enough for it.

Best regards,
    A&S
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

10660 Page Ave, #4192 Fairfax, VA, 22038
202-810-5111

M-F 9AM - 6PM; weekends by appointment only.
Location of (K Bella Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding