JWK Weddings

Columbia, Columbia, SC 29201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,995
Availability Check your date

About JWK Weddings

JWK Weddings – Planning & Coordination located Columbia, South Carolina specializes in helping couples plan and implement the details of their special day. Couples will appreciate the vast experience of Jessica, the main coordinator, and the array of services available. Jessica’s experience includes a master’s in hospitality event management from the University of South Carolina. Her extensive work history includes conference planning, event venue and catering experience, and the planning of corporate events. You can customize the type and level of planning and coordination to ensure your day is organized to reflect your wishes.

The principal wedding planner and coordinator began JWK Weddings – Planning & Coordination in 2007, offering multiple wedding packages. Couples can choose a Wedding Day Management/Day-Of Coordiantion, and Partial Planning service packages. Customized package and service options for ceremony or reception only, elopement, vow renewal, destination or small weddings of up to 50 guests. Jessica and her event assistant are available to help with military, religious or non-religious weddings while offering these services:

• Day-of coordination

JWK Weddings 5
JWK Weddings 6
JWK Weddings 7

Leah · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica was great to work with this past spring leading up to our wedding! She was very helpful and always available to answer any questions I had. She made my wedding day (actaully the whole weekend) a breeze for me as a bride. She had my whole timeline planned, was in contact with all of our vendors, and made sure everyone was in place and on time. She took so much stress away from me so that I could just enjoy my wedding day! She did so much behind the scenes and paid so much attention to detail to make sure my wedding was how I had envisioned it. She was well worth it and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Columbia!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    JWK Weddings 8
    JWK Weddings 9
    JWK Weddings 10
    JWK Weddings 11
    JWK Weddings 12

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2018

From the first meeting with Jessica, we felt confident that we were in good hands. Being new to the area, we were not familiar with vendors and needed direction on who to trust. Every vendor that Jessica suggested or directed us to was absolutely great. Jessica also kept us on track with the planning process up to and including the day of the wedding. Though she provided suggestions and options all along the way, she also made it clear that this was our wedding and that we were in control. This was just what we were looking for in a coordinator. Finally, we can’t imagine not having Jessica there on the day of the wedding. She was attentive to whatever was needed and made certain everything ran smoothly. It really was a perfect day. Jessica was simply lovely to work with and we couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Award

JWK Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1 Primary & 1 Assistant

• Nikki Morgan Photography, LLC
    Nikki Morgan Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Jessica and I have worked several weddings together and she blows me away every time! It is always such a pleasure to work with another vendor who is so professional and genuinely committed to providing the best experience possible for her clients!

• Columbia, 29201 See on map