JWK Weddings Reviews

JWK Weddings 6
JWK Weddings 7
  • Caroline

Caroline Stanley · Married on 06/15/2019

Helped all of my wedding dreams come true

Jessica is incredible! My parents and husband both agree that we would not have been able to pull off our wedding day without her. We went with her premier package. Money WELL spent to have her help and expertise. Everything from the initial meeting, to the venue walk through, to the day of was well planned and executed. She truly cared about what our vision was and worked her butt off to make it happen. The detail she provided in the day of timeline helped all of our vendors work together perfectly. Hire her you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kim Rutledge · Married on 03/16/2019

My daughters wedding

Jessica, was so professional and she has a great personality. Jessica came towards the end because we had a coordinator that just wasn't going to work. I didn't have to worry about anything it just ran smooth. I would recommend her to my family and friends. It was a pleasure and I would definitely use her again.

Kim Rutledge

Sent on 07/09/2019

April · Married on 12/15/2018

JWK weddings is the best!

Jessica was a dream to work with. She was always helpful with any issues we had with vendors and just a great sounding board for our wedding ideas. She truly became a friend and the wedding was just perfect with all of her help and expertise. I highly recommend JWK Weddings.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Leah · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica was great to work with this past spring leading up to our wedding! She was very helpful and always available to answer any questions I had. She made my wedding day (actaully the whole weekend) a breeze for me as a bride. She had my whole timeline planned, was in contact with all of our vendors, and made sure everyone was in place and on time. She took so much stress away from me so that I could just enjoy my wedding day! She did so much behind the scenes and paid so much attention to detail to make sure my wedding was how I had envisioned it. She was well worth it and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Columbia!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    JWK Weddings 8
    JWK Weddings 9
    JWK Weddings 10
    JWK Weddings 11
    JWK Weddings 12

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2018

From the first meeting with Jessica, we felt confident that we were in good hands. Being new to the area, we were not familiar with vendors and needed direction on who to trust. Every vendor that Jessica suggested or directed us to was absolutely great. Jessica also kept us on track with the planning process up to and including the day of the wedding. Though she provided suggestions and options all along the way, she also made it clear that this was our wedding and that we were in control. This was just what we were looking for in a coordinator. Finally, we can’t imagine not having Jessica there on the day of the wedding. She was attentive to whatever was needed and made certain everything ran smoothly. It really was a perfect day. Jessica was simply lovely to work with and we couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 02/24/2018

Jessica was a wonderful person to have by our side on our big deal. She made sure everything ran on time and was a big help with directing our wedding party, family, and other guests to where they needed to be.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

I am happy I ran into Jessica at a bridal expo and hired her to help ensure a smooth wedding day! I did the “It’s Your Day” package, as I did most of the planning myself, but wanted to ensure I didn’t forget anything on my wedding day. Jessica stepped in about six weeks before the wedding and worked seamlessly with the venue coordinator and other vendors to make sure everything on the wedding day was ready to go. I had a pretty much stress-free wedding day – if something went horribly wrong, I was not aware of it!
    From Hubs: She was super helpful. My wife loved her. She got us both a heaping plate of food before our heathen friends devoured it all. My wife made a great choice.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/06/2017

Jessica was absolutely fabulous! She made our planning experience a lot more stress free. Not sure if we could have managed without her help!

Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    JWK Weddings 13

Katie · Married on 03/30/2017

Jessica made the wedding planning process so stress free. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and ran so so smoothly thanks to her. She was very flexible to meet anytime and anywhere and had answers to all of our questions. Worth every penny, I would highly reccomend her!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/09/2016

I wish we would have found Jessica when we started our wedding planning! We were late to the game but none of that mattered. She helped us with everything we needed prior to, the day before & the day of our wedding. She is very organized & prompt. Our venue manager wasn’t “johnny on the spot” about things we had asked to be done when we got there but Jessica handled everything for us so we could relax & just enjoy our day. Her card & attention to detail do not stop there. On our first Christmas as husband & wife we received an ornament from Jessica. On our first anniversary we were expecting & Jessica hand delivered cookies to my office. She has turned into a friend rather than just some girl who helped to make sure we made it down the isle. If we ever do a vow renewal I’m hoping she will help us with that as well!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Could not have done this wedding without Jessica!

Jessica knows her stuff when it comes to weddings. She ran the entire day and chipped in to help with tasks that went above and beyond! We could not have made it through the day / night without her!

Sent on 03/30/2019