Lexington, SC 29072 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Nikki Morgan Photography, LLC

Nikki Morgan is a SC based photographer specializing in Wedding and Boudoir photography!

With her love for natural light AND creative light, she can take any situation and create fun, timeless images that her clients will cherish for a lifetime.

Follow Nikki Morgan Photography, LLC on

7 Reviews for Nikki Morgan Photography, LLC

Savannah · Married on 10/07/2017

Nikki Morgan was the best photographer I've ever worked with! She did my bridal portraits and our wedding/reception and made me feel comfortable the entire time! She also doesn't provide too much editing where you don't look like yourself or you don't look like an actual person which meant so much to me! She was so fun to work with and so open and honest with me throughout the whole process!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Amber · Married on 01/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Nikki. My vendor wedding planner recommended her, and I am so glad I chose Nikki. She was quick to respond to my inquiries, and her pricing for wedding photos is incredibly reasonable, considering the high quality of her work. On the day of my wedding, she was super helpful, even going so far as to help me with a hook on my dress no one else could get! She captured our day beautifully. I don't even know how she managed to get some of the pictures she took! I'd recommend Nikki to anyone looking for a friendly, professional, and talented photographer. She's awesome!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Nikki Morgan took the best pictures! She shot our bridal session, ceremony, and reception and all of the pictures were gorgeous. For the bridal session, our original venue was unexpectedly unavailable. Nikki quickly rerouted us to the Columbia River Walk where we took some stunning pictures - and I usually hate pictures of myself. During the wedding she gently guided us to make sure we got all the beautiful pictures we wanted. The final proofs were edited beautifully and returned very quickly. I highly recommend Nikki Morgan Photography!

Sent on 06/25/2016

• JWK Weddings
    JWK Weddings Wedding Planners

We have worked several weddings together and I am always excited to have Nikki on the wedding day vendor team! Her passion and professionalism are top in the industry and her work is simply AMAZING!

• Columbia Conference Center
    Columbia Conference Center Banquet Halls

Nikki has wonderful ideas and is eager to make your big day extra special!

• Parker Entertainment
    Parker Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer and I have worked on countless weddings with Nikki Morgan. She is a incredible Photographer! Her attention to detail and professionalism is second to none! Her Editing skills are amazing! If your wanting a Photographer that will capture all of the special moments of your incredible day, then Nikki is who you need to hire Hands down! We work extremely well together and she understands how I do things. Don't take a chance on a no name photographer. Spend a little more money and get a professional! Nikki Morgan Should be YOUR wedding photographer! Hire her fast as she books quick!

• Lexington, SC, 29072 See on map