235 W 18th St., New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Weddings by Justin

Los Angeles born, Manhattan based wedding and portrait photography.

I'm Justin! A boba drinking, video game playing Cali boy living in New York who wants you to feel comfortable and have fun in front of the camera!

When working with you, I balance two goals. First, I want you to have fun. If I’m doing my job right, we should be laughing, having a good time, and enjoying ourselves. Second, I want your photos to speak for themselves - the story, moment, and emotion should be clear, wrapped up in a little bit of that “wow” factor. Your photos should feel right, authentic, and true to what you’re actually like.

Weddings days are a special day where we get to do both, where you’re at your best and surrounded by loved ones. I know that finding the right photographer is as much about fit and trust as it is about artistic ability. I’m humbled by the trust my clients put in me to ensure not just great photos, but peace of mind on their big day. I am grateful that you’ve stumbled onto my corner of the internet, and I do hope what I’ve said resonates with you. I’m happily based in New York, NY, but am available to work anywhere in the world.

In your message to me, please also share with me your favorite movie, as well as what makes you most nervous about being photographed on your wedding day, or what you're most excited about for your wedding day! This helps me better serve my clients and understand them better (plus I just need more movie recommendations).

I’m happy to share full galleries with you upon inquiry, so you can get an idea of how I might tell your unique story. I have packages to fit any budget, as well as options for videography coverage as well.

Follow Weddings by Justin on

Weddings by Justin 4
Weddings by Justin 5

Sabrina · Getting married on 08/08/2022

Easy-going and professional

My boyfriend and I decided to get some couple pictures taken by Justin and he was absolutely the best. It was our first time getting our pictures taken professionally and Justin cracked jokes with us and made us feel at ease the whole time. What made the experience feel special was that he was able to capture those little moments when we forgot we were posing and we feel like he really captured the essence of our relationship. We have one of his pictures printed on glass in our home and get compliments on it all the time!

We would definitely recommend him to any couple! You can't go wrong!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thanks Sabrina! I'm glad you got one of the photos printed out, I hope it becomes a statement piece for your home for a long time to come!

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2019

Makes you feel comfortable AND takes great photos!

Justin is talent in both the photos he takes and in the way he makes couples feel comfortable being genuine around him.

My fiancee and I were nervous to take engagement photos because we had never had anything taken by a professional photographer before, but Justin was able to make us feel comfortable being sweet and caring around him. He made us laugh when needed but faded into the background to capture what we are like when we're alone.

While making the couple feel comfortable is a stand-out quality that's hard to find, his true talent is the photography itself. His photos feel realistic yet surreal, moody yet bright. Through his use of light, surroundings, and editing, he's able to bring an invigorating balance to every photo.

I can't recommend Justin enough!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

I'm glad you had such a fun time! It's hugely important to me that all my clients feel comfortable during the shoot so I'm really glad you enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you both!

Weddings by Justin FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings