Weddings by Justin Reviews

Weddings by Justin 6
Weddings by Justin 7

Sabrina · Getting married on 08/08/2022

Easy-going and professional

My boyfriend and I decided to get some couple pictures taken by Justin and he was absolutely the best. It was our first time getting our pictures taken professionally and Justin cracked jokes with us and made us feel at ease the whole time. What made the experience feel special was that he was able to capture those little moments when we forgot we were posing and we feel like he really captured the essence of our relationship. We have one of his pictures printed on glass in our home and get compliments on it all the time!

We would definitely recommend him to any couple! You can't go wrong!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thanks Sabrina! I'm glad you got one of the photos printed out, I hope it becomes a statement piece for your home for a long time to come!

Justine Tiu · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Creative, and full of great energy

Justin took engagement photos of me and my fiance at the High Line – a beautiful, but also challenging place for pictures because of all the people around! To add to Justin's challenge, we've never had our photos taken before, and in general, we're a couple that doesn't take too many photos. But the photos came out great, thanks to Justin's creative eye and upbeat personality, and his ability to just roll with things. He was able to make us feel comfortable and natural, and was really easy to talk to.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thank you Justine! I loved how your photos turned out! It was so much fun getting to be creative and hang out with you both.
  • Wendy

Wendy Eng · Married on 07/18/2019

central park wedding photos

Justin took wedding photos for my husband and I in Central Park. The photos look beautiful , we shot right around sunset and the light was perfect. He is super creative and used a prism for some of the photos as well. Great attention to detail and super personable. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad we were able to have the opportunity to work together and be super creative :)
  • Kiera

Kiera Johnson · Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful colors, creative session

We had an amazing session with Justin! The photos were really creative and the colors in the edits are gorgeous. My normally camera-shy partner and I had a great time. I feel really fortunate to have met Justin!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Weddings by Justin 13
    Weddings by Justin 14
    Weddings by Justin 15
    Weddings by Justin 16

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Yay! I'm glad you guys had a great time. We had so much fun exploring the Lower East Side! You were both so wonderful to work with, I hope to work with you again in the future.

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2019

Makes you feel comfortable AND takes great photos!

Justin is talent in both the photos he takes and in the way he makes couples feel comfortable being genuine around him.

My fiancee and I were nervous to take engagement photos because we had never had anything taken by a professional photographer before, but Justin was able to make us feel comfortable being sweet and caring around him. He made us laugh when needed but faded into the background to capture what we are like when we're alone.

While making the couple feel comfortable is a stand-out quality that's hard to find, his true talent is the photography itself. His photos feel realistic yet surreal, moody yet bright. Through his use of light, surroundings, and editing, he's able to bring an invigorating balance to every photo.

I can't recommend Justin enough!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

I'm glad you had such a fun time! It's hugely important to me that all my clients feel comfortable during the shoot so I'm really glad you enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you both!

Kristen Gulino · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire Justin now!

Justin was amazing to work with from start to finish. His photos and work are beautiful, but just as important he makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease. Our preview album is full of high quality, beautiful photos. Our parents were also so happy with Justin’s work and the surprise slideshow sneak peek he set up at the reception. We cannot recommend Justin and his wonderful colleagues enough!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Ahhh! I'm so glad you had a great time Kristen! it was such a pleasure working with you and I'm glad I was able to get the parent-stamp of approval :)
  • Scott

Scott Hillier · Married on 05/11/2019

Do yourself a favor: hire Justin.

Justin was a partner to my husband and me from the very beginning of our planning process. His collaborative, consultative approach was reassuring amidst the requisite chaos that comes with organizing such an important day. He was flexible as our needs changed and provided a higher level of service than I ever thought possible. We've only just received our album preview and already I can tell his work has captured exactly the joy we felt. Do yourself a favor and work with Justin and his team. You won't regret it.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Weddings by Justin 17
    Weddings by Justin 18
    Weddings by Justin 19
    Weddings by Justin 20

Weddings by Justin's reply:

You guys were the best :) absolutely a blast working with you both. Have fun on your honeymoon, I'll have photos for you soon!

Alexis Rabadam · Married on 04/08/2019

Amazing Shoot with Justin

Working with Justin was awesome. I thought I would have been much more comfortable in front of the camera, but as soon as we started shooting, I started to feel nervous and insecure. Justin talked to me the entire way through and was pretty understanding and encouraging, which made me relax a little bit, which led to even better photos!! From beginning to end, his communication was great. Simple and quick which I think most of us in NYC need. The turnaround for the edited photos was about a week which was exactly what was expected, and I am so happy with the way the photos turned out! I've been talking to my friends about his work, and definitely would use his services again if I ever needed a professional photographer again. Justin, it was such a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thanks Alexis! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I definitely work hard to make sure every client gets to relax in front of the camera. Your photos turned out amazing and you absolutely killed it!

Selina Liu · Married on 04/02/2019

Best Photoshoot Ever

I’m usually very self conscious and insecure while shooting. I’ve never worked with a photographer thats gotten me out of my shell before and Justin managed to make me feel comfortable in my own skin. Not only is he passionate about his work, he takes the time to teach you how to pose and make sure your photos look fantastic. Thank you so much to Justin for the amazing photos!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thanks Selina! It was a lot of fun working with you! I'm glad you were happy with the final result. It's super important to me that all my clients are able to have fun in front of the camera and enjoy themselves.
  • Claudette

Claudette Sariya · Married on 10/04/2018

Like working with your best friend!

Working with Justin means that your day will be stress-free and efficient. He's always prepared with lighting equipment, multiple lenses, and multiple poses in mind. No matter what little experience you might have being in front of the camera, Justin will make sure that you feel comfortable and relaxed so that your true personality and beauty will shine through in every frame. Throughout your shoot, he will show you how the photos are coming out, and will adjust as necessary. He has a warm and friendly demeanor, and will work with you to make sure your vision is captured during the shoot. He does this by working with you to create a mood board before the shoot that includes poses, clothing, ambiance, and more. You will not be disappointed by his creations!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thanks Claudette! It was so much fun to work with you!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the process, and you both absolutely killed it :)
  • c_r_b

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, Reliable and Talented!

Justin and his team definitely put us at ease on our wedding day. Justin has the professional experience to be able to balance calling the shots and letting the magic happen. He captured so many great moments, and went above and beyond countless times. Every time he turned the camera around to show us what he was envisioning, we were that much more sure we picked the right photographer for our special day. He is flexible, kind, and the perfect energy on what could have been a stressful day. From our first email to this day, he has been responsive and reliable, and we would happily recommend his service to anyone!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

This made my day Caitlin! Thank you so much for your kind words, it was so much fun getting to know you and Bryson.

Dawn · Married on 08/18/2018

Justin was down right amazing. He was so flexible with my requests and crazy day. So dedicated to his work that he drove over 2hrs from to photograph my wedding. He captured the most magical and beautiful moments that we get to keep forever thanks to him. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Weddings by Justin 21

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thank you so much Dawn! It was an honor to work with you on your big day. I loved how your photos turned out, you guys were amazing!

Lawrence Chen · Married on 01/11/2018

Very friendly photographer!

I'm very awkward when I'm supposed to pose for pictures, but Justin made me comfortable and laugh. He managed to capture lightness and authenticity in his pictures and they came out great!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Weddings by Justin's reply:

Thanks Lawrence! You didn't look awkward at all in the photos, and I love how they turned out. I'm glad we were able to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera.