San Antonio, TX 78204 Map · Phone number

About Justin Brownell

Hello there!

Well first off, a major congrats is in order! I'm excited for the two of you and all that is ahead. If you are reading this, it's most likely because you are in search of a wedding photographer (I happen to know one!). So let me share a little about myself and my style. I am an easy going guy, but don't let that fool you... in my mind thoughts are racing 100 mph. I am always looking for the next great shot, problem solving, and thinking of how to preserve the special day. I feel that every couple is unique, that every love is one of a kind, and every wedding is full of original raw moments. Therefore, I approach documenting every wedding with a one of a kind approach, delivering images that tell your unique and original story.

Now, I know my style isn't for everyone, and that's totally cool! It is super important to find the right fit in a photographer, after all, they will be with you most of your day. Most of my couples enjoy the creative side of things, are easy going, enjoy the natural unposed look, and are totally cool with me exploring photographic ideas. Please head over to my site and check out the latest work, I think you will get a good sense of my style. :) I do capture all the moments you would expect in a wedding, the group formals, details, details, details, and everything in between.

If you are still reading this, then we might be a great match to work together! I'd love to meet up with you two over a beer or some coffee and discuss your plans or just to hang out.

Cheers!

justinbrownell mg8404
justinbrownell mg7405

12 Reviews for Justin Brownell

Tiffany H · Married on 05/27/2018

Beautiful photos to last a lifetime

Justin was an amazing photographer to work with. I spent weeks pouring over albums of different photographers to choose the perfect one. Justin had these amazing, artistic, and dramatic shots of couples that resonated with me and was what I wanted to have to capture our wedding. He surely delivered and we have many many photos that capture the feel of the day and the love of the event in a beautifully crafted photograph. We saw his dedication to the art of photography on our big day when he was ducking behind window panes, shooting through bottles of water! He was never in the way but popped up whenever needed! Justin was great to work with in all the phases, planning and preparation, the big day, and to delivering amazing photographs after. He was accommodating in what we wanted for our photographs but definitely brought his style to the photos- which is what you hire him for! Highly recommend Justin and would choose him again in a heartbeat.

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Justin is the BEST! We were both a little apprehensive that our photos would be too posed, but Justin made us feel totally at ease and everything came out way above our expectations. He makes the entire experience fun and relaxed like you are hanging out with a best friend. Highly recommend him for any professional photo needs!!!

Megan · Married on 03/04/2017

We hired Justin to shoot our engagement photos in San Antonio at two separate locations and he WAY exceeded our expectations!! He started us off with a great ice breaker to get us comfortable with him and with being photographed. We had SO MUCH fun, and ended up with the most beautiful photos! We actually had trouble choosing our favorites for the save the dates - we love them all!! He is very dedicated to getting great shots, even remains flexible with timing in order to get the incredible photos we wanted. He perfectly captured our love and silliness.. so much so that we then decided to hire him to shoot our DC wedding next year!!! Cannot wait to see him capture more magic on our special day!

Justin Brownell FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• The Milestone | New Braunfels
    The Milestone | New Braunfels Barn & Farm Weddings

AWESOME! We had the extraordinary pleasure of working with Justin Brownell who created a 360-degree tour of our facility for Google Maps Business View. The professionalism he demonstrated during his time with us is unparalleled. We received prompt, courteous service and could not be more ecstatic with our results! Being available on Google searches, Google Maps, Google+ Local and embedding panoramic photos onto our website has provide us the edge necessary to develop our destination wedding appeal. The ability to experience the venue without stepping foot on the premises is a feat that could only be created by this exciting technology. Justin’s outstanding photography is only outweighed by his personal, friendly and humble demeanor. If there is ever another need for this type of service, Justin will surely be the only person we call.