San Antonio, TX 78204 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Justin Brownell

Hello there!

Well first off, a major congrats is in order! I'm excited for the two of you and all that is ahead. If you are reading this, it's most likely because you are in search of a wedding photographer (I happen to know one!). So let me share a little about myself and my style. I am an easy going guy, but don't let that fool you... in my mind thoughts are racing 100 mph. I am always looking for the next great shot, problem solving, and thinking of how to preserve the special day. I feel that every couple is unique, that every love is one of a kind, and every wedding is full of original raw moments. Therefore, I approach documenting every wedding with a one of a kind approach, delivering images that tell your unique and original story.

Now, I know my style isn't for everyone, and that's totally cool! It is super important to find the right fit in a photographer, after all, they will be with you most of your day. Most of my couples enjoy the creative side of things, are easy going, enjoy the natural unposed look, and are totally cool with me exploring photographic ideas. Please head over to my site and check out the latest work, I think you will get a good sense of my style. :) I do capture all the moments you would expect in a wedding, the group formals, details, details, details, and everything in between.

If you are still reading this, then we might be a great match to work together! I'd love to meet up with you two over a beer or some coffee and discuss your plans or just to hang out.

Cheers!

justinbrownell mg8404
justinbrownell mg7405

11 Reviews for Justin Brownell

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Justin is the BEST! We were both a little apprehensive that our photos would be too posed, but Justin made us feel totally at ease and everything came out way above our expectations. He makes the entire experience fun and relaxed like you are hanging out with a best friend. Highly recommend him for any professional photo needs!!!

Megan · Married on 03/04/2017

We hired Justin to shoot our engagement photos in San Antonio at two separate locations and he WAY exceeded our expectations!! He started us off with a great ice breaker to get us comfortable with him and with being photographed. We had SO MUCH fun, and ended up with the most beautiful photos! We actually had trouble choosing our favorites for the save the dates - we love them all!! He is very dedicated to getting great shots, even remains flexible with timing in order to get the incredible photos we wanted. He perfectly captured our love and silliness.. so much so that we then decided to hire him to shoot our DC wedding next year!!! Cannot wait to see him capture more magic on our special day!

Tara · Married on 06/25/2016

My mom, future mother-in-law, and I met Justin at the Bridal Extravaganza in San Antonio in May. It was a very exciting and overwhelming day with so many different photographers and vendors to pick from. When we stopped at Justin's booth, we immediately hit it off. Justin was very friendly, had a wonderful set-up, and a great flyer detailing all of his photography packages. Justin and his wife answered all of our questions and made a lasting impression on us. We were ready to book him that day but were hesitant because the wedding date was not secured yet at a venue. Shortly after the extravaganza we booked our venue and I contacted Justin to book him for our engagement photos and our wedding. Justin has a streamlined process for signing the contract and is great about communicating. My fiancé and I were moving at the end of the summer so we only had a few months to have our engagement photos done and to plan the majority of our wedding. Justin made sure that I had all of the information that I needed in regards to the engagement session and for the wedding day. He has answered my many questions quickly- through email, over the phone, and in person!

For our engagement session, we had it on two separate days so we could have it at two different locations. Justin did an amazing job during both and with the photography package we chose, provided hair and makeup for one of them! Justin made the engagement sessions fun and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. I had requests for specific pictures that I wanted (like a banner with our date and blowing glitter) and Justin captured those beautifully! Justin has an artistic eye and brings photos to life with his ideas. He gives great tips and instructions and the results are extraordinary!

The turn around time for engagement photos was very quick and they turned out wonderfully- better than we could have imagined! We are looking forward to working with Justin again on our wedding day!

Justin Brownell FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• The Milestone | New Braunfels
    The Milestone | New Braunfels Banquet Halls

AWESOME! We had the extraordinary pleasure of working with Justin Brownell who created a 360-degree tour of our facility for Google Maps Business View. The professionalism he demonstrated during his time with us is unparalleled. We received prompt, courteous service and could not be more ecstatic with our results! Being available on Google searches, Google Maps, Google+ Local and embedding panoramic photos onto our website has provide us the edge necessary to develop our destination wedding appeal. The ability to experience the venue without stepping foot on the premises is a feat that could only be created by this exciting technology. Justin’s outstanding photography is only outweighed by his personal, friendly and humble demeanor. If there is ever another need for this type of service, Justin will surely be the only person we call.

• San Antonio, TX 78204 See on map