Austin, Texas, Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About June Ten Travel Co

June Ten Travel Co is dedicated to planning stress free and budget friendly destination weddings and honeymoons! From the very beginning, we take a personalized approach to find the best resort/destination within your budget, and offer exclusive deals from the top travel suppliers that only we have access to! There is no fee to use our services and expertise. You pay the cost of your trip and not a penny more.

Alex Moreau, the Travel Agent behind June Ten Travel Co, is also the award-winning Wedding Planner at XO Moreau Weddings & Events. Her extensive wedding planning expertise, keen attention to detail, and exceptional customer service gives her a unique skill set for planning your dream getaway!

kayla carter 273 51 1861119 1563400920

1 User photo

June Ten Travel Co 1

Laura B · Getting married on 01/31/2020

take the stress away!

If you’re looking for easy booking and great pricing Alex is your go to girl. Last year I was a new traveler to Cabo and had no idea where to begin but Alex stepped in and did everything I just had to say Yes! With my friends destination wedding around the corner for the upcoming year Alex has already been on top of things finding me the best rates again!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Skyler

Skyler · Married on 09/28/2019

Could not recommend enough!

I don’t know where to begin! I met Alex had a quick trip to the Bridal Extravaganza a few months before we got engaged. I wasn’t really sure what I was looking for there, but Alex’s display and her personality (and awesome hair) caught me. I went home and quickly emailed her! We spent the last year and some planning an amazing wedding with no flaws...all because of her. She hired me the most best vendors. Her communication and attention to detail is beyond what any other Wedding Planner I had “interviewed” could’ve provided. Alex was so professional! She truly goes above and beyond. Most of all, she kept me on track so that when my wedding week came, I had like...nothing to do! I was stress free, and that was my #1 goal.

I’m gonna miss talking to her every day-but of course I will use her for whatever travel, or any other event I will need any help planning. She is the best!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    June Ten Travel Co 2

June Ten Travel Co FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico