JS Weddings and Events

Grand Rapids, MI View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

*Making Life Memorable*
Life is full of special moments. My job is to make sure those moments are memorable.

As a wedding and event planner, my goal is to make sure all of life's special moments are unforgettable. Whether you are getting married, turning 50, or celebrating a holiday, js weddings and events believes that each moment in your life should be special. So let me help you make your life memorable.

Jessica Swagman

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2100.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Molly Married on 07/30/2016
    Jessica is a complete dream to work with. I initially wasn't sure if we would use a planner because I love to plan and set up and decorate. Our venue double-booked us and we were offered a great discount there but could only get into the reception hall after 3 p.m. I knew if we took it, we'd need to hire a day-of coordinator. I'm so glad this happened, because I can't imagine our wedding day (and the prep work leading up to the event) without her. She made everything happen, without making me nervous that something might not work (which was great to calm an anxious bride). Jessica also did the florals for our wedding, which included bridal and bridesmaid floral crowns, boutonnieres and corsages, bouquets, greenery for tables and for the ceiling rafters. It was stunning, to say the least. I gasped when I walked into the hall. Loved working with Jessica so much!
    Stephanie Married on 06/11/2016
    Jessica is nothing short of amazing. She was the planner/coordinator and was also the floral designer, for our wedding at the GRAM last summer. I can't speak more highly of her and her team and what an amazing job Jessica did on our wedding day. We started working with Jessica about 9 months before the big day, she walked me and my mom through the whole process and was an invaluable resource. Jessica helped us navigate various bumps in the planning process and was so supportive and practical. She is also super responsive and accommodating, she listened to my vision and exceeded my expectations for the ceremony and reception design. She truly allowed my husband and me to be guests at our own wedding - we didn't have to worry about a thing! The floral design was also so absolutely beautiful. She did amazing things and kept our budget in mind. My bouquet had the most amazing large succulent, it was truly unique and exactly what I wanted. I can not speak more highly of Jessica and her team, and encourage anyone planning an event to use her - you will be glad you did!
    Andrea Married on 08/21/2015
    I first have to say I loved Jessica! She was beyond helpful and I don't think I could of had such a smooth wedding day if I didn't have her. She is worth every penny and then some! She helped with the planning, the time line, the escort cards, and just the day of wedding stuff. She just has the most clam about her too. Again I loved her!!!

Grand Rapids, MI, 49546
Location of (JS Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding