6270 Northern Blvd, East Norwich, NY 11732 Map · Phone number

• Allan E. Levine Photography

90 Reviews for JoVon Photography

• Kiera

Kiera Maguire · Getting married on 09/24/2020

A MUST HAVE for your big day!

My fiancé and I could not be more thrilled with our photographer David from JoVon Photography.
    We searched pretty extensively and visited with several studios before carefully selecting our photographer/videographer for our wedding day. We knew as soon as we met David there was something special about him and his work, so we locked in our wedding date as well as our engagement shoot date ASAP.
    We just received our photos from our shoot with David in Central Park last week and I am on cloud 9. The photos are stunning! I have spent my entire evening (since 4pm) looking at all of the photos over and over again. It is bringing me such joy and making me so excited to shoot again with David on our wedding day.
    Also, the engagement shoot was such a great time to get to know David, and for him to get to know us. We also learned how to pose properly and not look super awkward! Haha
    I highly recommend you check JoVon out, and ask for David and his team. 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 11/25/2019

Jessica Amoona · Married on 01/20/2020

The best of the best

We hired Dave from Jovon photography for our wedding 4 years ago. He was exceptional. He is so talented, creative and efficient. What I loved most about him was that I could count on him to be in contact with us through the process and that he listened to what I really wanted and made those ideas come to life. 4 years later, we are pregnant with our first baby. We did our pregnancy shoot on Monday with Dave and were able to see some of the photos through the process and, just like on our wedding day, Dave delivered. I could not be happier and would recommend him and JoVon photography for any event

Sent on 01/22/2020

Erica · Married on 10/26/2019

My favorite vendor I used for my wedding

Words cannot describe how pleased we were with using JoVon himself for our photo and video services for our wedding. JoVon and his team are the best of the best and professionals at what they do. I am self conscious about a few things about my posture and body, and JoVon and his team knew exactly where to position me for pictures so that all pictures came out incredible. The energy from the team of people and the amazing shots made me realize that JoVon and his services were a great investment for my wedding. The best thing about using JoVon is that him and his team made the process fun with lots of laughs and sometimes you didn’t even realize they were there so I was able to enjoy my wedding. JoVon was hands down my favorite vendor to use and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you JoVon and team for making a positive impact on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/06/2019

• 6270 Northern Blvd East Norwich, 11732 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (JoVon Photography)