Engagement

Matted Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)

JoVon is the best of the best. When we first met with David at JoVon, he was amazing and got to know who we were as a couple. Unfortunately he was already booked for our wedding date but he knew right away that we would mesh with Molly. We met Molly for our engagement shoot in the Hamptons which was a lot of fun and the pictures she took were gorgeous. Even after being so impressed with her work, nothing prepared me for what was about to come at our wedding. Molly and the rest of the team - another photographer and videographer were unreal. Aside from the fact that they all had such amazing personalities and were so fun to work with - their talent for taking wedding photos and video is unmatched. When I got my wedding teaser photos a few days after, I started crying because the pictures were beyond anything I could have ever imagined. JoVons approach is so creative - they took so many shots from different angles and doing fun things with my veil, with the lighting, with smoke behind us, with sparklers, etc. that I have never seen before. The packages were a little pricier than some of the others we were comparing when we first booked, but it was 100% worth it and you get things included like the engagement shoot and a first baby shoot. I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures and I am already keeping in touch with Molly and David and following their work. I highly recommend them for a very personalized experience and incredible photos. They made our day so special and I loved every minute of working with them.

Profile Picture Daniela, 4/28/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We were blown away by David and his teams work for our wedding. Not only did they provide amazing photos and video but they made our wedding day SO enjoyable! Dave was so amazing to work with and he made the process so easy. We are so grateful we chose Jovon for our photography and videography. They made our day a dream come true!! We recommend Jovon in the highest regard!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lea, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning

We cannot say enough about the professional service provided by our primary photographer, Dave, additional photographer, Gabe, our videographer, Pat and their assistants. From the moment they arrived at our home, their creativity and personal touches began. They simply took over, capturing every detail of the day, allowing us to simply ‘be in the moment.’ Although the day brought moments of slight rain, Dave used the lighting as a positive and waited for the sky to clear to capture the most incredible outdoor photos imaginable, those our daughter dreamed of. We can’t wait to see the finished product as over 6,000 pictures were taken!

View Vendor Response