JoVon Photography

East Norwich, NY View map

• Joel
    Joel T. Married on 10/01/2021

Breathtaking

It's 630am the morning after my wedding and the photographers have already sent us a few of the most beautiful/amazing digital photos I have ever seen. I can't even believe that the photos are of us! The team is so creative and their experience really is, in my opinion, unparalleled. I know a lot of photographers/videographers may try to boast similar experience, but the value proposition with JoVon is how they are able to couple that with creative elements I don't think you could find anywhere else. Also, they are SO GOOD at providing direction, which is very helpful when you're as stiff as me and my wife, haha. But the final product is some of the most breathtaking photos you'll ever see EVER (seriously, check them out on IG). Beyond that, the entire crew was so easy and fun to work with that they felt like family to us. David, Ashley, Balal, Ethan...really EVERYONE at Jovon will forever have a special place in our hearts because they were able to capture every moment so beautifully for us. I don't know what else I could say. I am not from Long Island, but I recognize that weddings here are often particularly extravagant. But even if you're not having a super expensive, very big wedding, Jovon has the ability to almost sensationalize your big day in a way that makes you feel like it was a million dollar wedding. Now what are you doing reading this still, check out their IG and call them.
  • Gillian
    Gillian W. Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing photographer!

We used David for our photography. Our wedding got split into two, with the Indian Orthodox ceremony in Feb 2021 and the reception and Chinese door ceremony in Jan 2022 because of the pandemic. David was super responsive and gave us advice on where we could do our first look near the church (which we had to rebook two months before the wedding since the original one cancelled on us), as well as advice on where we could do hotel blocks for our reception next year. My husband (!) and I aren't very good with photos but he made us feel so comfortable during the freezing cold, and we were laughing the entire time. He got us our sneak peak of 10 photos that same week and they were BEAUTIFUL. I never thought we could look like that.
  • Kiera
    Kiera M. Married on 09/24/2020

A MUST HAVE for your big day!

My fiancé and I could not be more thrilled with our photographer David from JoVon Photography.
    We searched pretty extensively and visited with several studios before carefully selecting our photographer/videographer for our wedding day. We knew as soon as we met David there was something special about him and his work, so we locked in our wedding date as well as our engagement shoot date ASAP.
    We just received our photos from our shoot with David in Central Park last week and I am on cloud 9. The photos are stunning! I have spent my entire evening (since 4pm) looking at all of the photos over and over again. It is bringing me such joy and making me so excited to shoot again with David on our wedding day.
    Also, the engagement shoot was such a great time to get to know David, and for him to get to know us. We also learned how to pose properly and not look super awkward! Haha
    I highly recommend you check JoVon out, and ask for David and his team. 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

6270 Northern Blvd East Norwich, NY, 11732
Location of (JoVon Photography)

JoVon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does JoVon Photography include in the starting price?

JoVon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography services does JoVon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

JoVon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does JoVon Photography offer?

JoVon Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does JoVon Photography offer?

JoVon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does JoVon Photography offer for wedding events?

JoVon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend JoVon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JoVon Photography is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding