Engagement

Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)

I loved every minute of working with Marco and his crew! He did an incredible engagement shoot and the wedding day went off without a hitch! For hair and makeup reasons, we were a bit delayed in getting started, but Marco and his team managed to get all the shots in flawlessly without ever making me feel stressed or pressed for time. He truly made me feel like a princess that day and it was absolutely amazing. The engagement photos were gorgeous and I can't wait to see our video and photos!

Profile Picture Britany, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Every single person that worked my wedding was PHENOMENAL. We had David and Emily as our main shooters and Pat for video. From the first minute I met Dave, I knew he was the photographer for us. He is incredibly talented and so funny and real, no bullshit. I knew I needed someone funny who could keep up with me, and who I would be able to spend the day with and have fun, rather than feel like I was being dragged everywhere to take pictures. He was always around the whole process of planning if I had any questions or concerns. From the minute they arrived at my wedding we had so much fun, and they were beyond professional and organized. Emily was so sweet and down for whatever! I stuck her with the boys in the early parts of the wedding and she got so many fun shots of them while the girls did the getting ready pics with Dave. Dave and Pat are equally as funny and crazy talented and made the entire night a blast! They all showed me pics and video clips along the way to make sure I liked everything. They truly worked their asses off from start to finish and the results are everything. I am still waiting on my video footage but the pictures are insanely beautiful! I can't even put into words how important it is to have good pictures, the night goes so quickly and the only thing you will have forever is photos/video. I even just was in a friends wedding party and had the pleasure of working with Molly and Netti who were also phenomenal!! Jovon is worth every penny! Trust me, don't even think twice, just book it.

Photos
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There aren't enough words to explain how incredible or JoVon team was at our wedding! David, Marco & Rob along with their assistants were amazing! Their eye for detail and the knowledge of their craft exceeds any expectation. They were all wonderfully professional, fun and accommodating. Every single person in our bridal party, as well as our families, kept commenting on how wonderful they were. The shots we were able to see on the fly that day were stunning and have my *husband* (haha) and I on the edge of our seats waiting to see what masterpieces they've created. I cannot recommend David, Marco & Rob, as well as the whole JoVon staff, more!!! Everything from our first meeting until the end of our wedding night was easy, transparent, and stellar in quality. You will never regret hiring JoVon for your event. Thank you for making our engagement, wedding & overall experience so wonderful. Xoxo
~Andrea & Evan Tabickman