50 Continental Dr., Reno, NV 89509 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Johnstone Studios

Johnstone Studios is dedicated to creatively documenting your most dynamic, creative, and emotional wedding details. We create memories to relive for a lifetime.

Johnstone Studios is simply the best! Providing a professional experience and aristically photographing your wedding with either one or two photographers. We have a package to fit your day! From initimate events to the most beautiful ballroom wedding we have it handled.

Follow Johnstone Studios on

e2e9e9418c945c0c 14 Johnstone
johnstonestudios 01

6 Reviews for Johnstone Studios

Mariah · Married on 06/18/2016

Tourine and Trevor shot an engagement session and wedding for my husband and I. We chose them because of their ability to capture candid moments in the portfolios we were shown. The engagement photos have great depth and creativity, and we cannot wait to see what the wedding photos have in store. They were with us for 8 hours that day, and were pleasant and helpful from start to finish. The sneak-peeks they gave us during the wedding were artistic and beautiful. Prior to the wedding, we met several times in their MidTown studio to prepare and create a timeline for the day, which they were very helpful with. Definitely one of the best in Reno and we look forward to working with them in the future.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

Trevor and Tourine photographed my wedding in May and I couldn't be happier with them (and their staff). They were professional to deal with and they captured exactly what we were looking for with the photos. I can recommend Johnstone Studios without hesitation!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Allison · Married on 08/01/2015

We used Johnstone Studios to shoot our wedding in Squaw Valley. I am so happy with them and with how our pictures turned out. Tourine and Trevor are extremely friendly and professional. They took the time to look at all of the shots I wanted from a pinterest board I had made and to make sure those were taken. My husband and I are definitely awkward photo posers, but Tourine and Trevor made us feel comfortable and managed to make us look good. They also blended in really well during the ceremony and reception, so that they were not at all distracting during our events. They did a great job with the photo editing, and the results were fantastic.

I would DEFINITELY recommend Johnstone studios for any wedding in the Tahoe/Reno area. Thanks Tourine and Trevor! Your guys are the best!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Johnstone Studios Pricing

Johnstone Studios Price Rates

Johnstone Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• 50 Continental Dr. Reno, Nevada, 89509 See on map