Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $500

About Joey Parks Photography

I wouldn't say I chose to be a photographer, after learning the basics, it chose me. I've been fortunate enough to capture memories for dear friends and clients from Dallas to Pittsburgh and now Phoenix.

My style is not about posing for photos, anyone can do that. When I photograph a wedding, my main focus is to capture the memories that you will have forever. I don't use elaborate lighting or intimidating gear, I shoot each event with a Nikon DSLR and use the natural lighting capture the mood of each shot. From the ceremony & guests to the decor and dancing, I have an attention to detail that will impress and ensure that you will have memories of your special day for years to come.

Follow Joey Parks Photography on

csc1087
f2da825a1fcfa53c 1431909697715 dsc0477w
csc0415

Joey Parks Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date