Columbia, MD 21044 Map · Phone number

About Jody Rusnak

Specializing in "natural glamour" makeup for brides & their bridal parties for over 2 decades.

My travel area includes most of the Maryland, DC & Northern VA area.

I bring my hair & makeup services to you on your BIG day so you don't have to travel.

rb0126
caw0436

8 Reviews for Jody Rusnak

• Karen P

Karen · Married on 05/14/2017

Jody was an absolute lifesaver for my wedding. My regular hairstylist who was going to do my hair dropped at the last minutes because my wedding was Mother's Day and I was left needing someone two months before the event. Jody had done my best friend's hair at her wedding and I was able to get in touch, and she fit me after another client with her coworker. She was able to schedule me for a hair trial almost immediately where we really hit it off (she's very outgoing and easy to talk to). I later realized I needed someone to do my makeup too, and she very nicely agreed to do that as well. By some miracle she and her partner fit everything in within my timeline on the wedding day and it was absolutely perfect. I think my mom and sister were really suspicious that I was getting makeup done thinking it would be over the top, but when they saw it they were so impressed with how natural but "enhanced" it was. I felt really beautiful and I'm so happy with all the pictures and how I look. I am VERY glad I got a professional to help me out and so grateful Jody was available and so cooperative with my last minute schedule.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jody is awesome! Her work was beautiful, natural, and her demeanor is wonderful, easy, and enjoyable. The makeup lasts all day and night and I was amazed after hours of dancing (and sweating profusely) that when I went to the bathroom to freshen up, I wasn't all shiny and melted-looking. I didn't have to fix anything - just went back to the party. She also made my non-makeup-wearing mother feel like the belle of the ball. Thanks Jody!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Bernadette · Married on 09/29/2012

WOW! Jody is a true artist. She did the hair and makeup for me and a few of my bridesmaids. She started out by getting a feel for what the wedding would be like, theme, style, colors, etc., as well as my dress and what I had in mind for how I wanted to look and she ran with it. She pulled off the exact look that I wanted, but so much better than even I had imagined. She made all of us look like supermodel versions of ourselves - staying true to our personal styles and natural look, but seriously enhancing it. I've never seen myself look so amazing before - I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day!
    She was a pleasure to work with, very sweet and personable, incredibly responsive. She even helped me pick out jewelry to coordinate with my dress and the look I was going for, and it was PERFECT. She did an amazing job keeping me calm and making sure I drank and ate day of while she was doing my hair and makeup. She made it fun. Jody did such a great job that my hair and makeup lasted the ENTIRE night, through heat and humidity and a lot of dancing! She's a little more expensive than some of the salons in the area, but worth absolutely every penny and then some. It's especially nice that you get to have hair/makeup done at Milton Ridge with her, so you dont have to worry about getting in and out of a car and dealing with weather, etc. - everything is done on location and she does last minute touchups after you get your dress on and before you head out the door - she makes absolutely sure that every detail is flawless - she even left some touchup items for us before she left. I absolutely recommend you use her services, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jody Rusnak FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

• Jessica Latos Photography
    Jessica Latos Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with and recommending Jody for over 10 years now. She is the absolute best as what she does!

• Columbia, 21044 See on map