Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jodi Lister Photography

Thank you for stopping by my storefront! I'd love to tell you a little more if you have a few minutes...

When I am photographing a wedding, my intent is to photograph the moment, capturing who you are, what you are feeling, and making sure you look your best. Some of the greatest compliments I have received after photographing someone’s wedding were, “These capture the bride and groom so well” and “In a short time span, you captured who my fiancée and I are… you’re fantastic!” While I have had the privilege of receiving many kind words about my photography, I love it when people share this type of feedback with me because then I know that I have reached my goal. This goal combines a variety of styles including photojournalistic, traditional, and modern. Through these techniques, images of your wedding day will have a timeless, natural, and romantic feeling on quality archival products that you will be proud to showcase in your home and share with your friends and family for years to come.

Pricing is reasonable so you can rest easy knowing you can afford the pictures you love! In addition, know that I pride myself on honesty, so there are no hidden fees or surprises when you choose Jodi Lister Photography.

Please stop by my website to learn more. Be sure to read the FAQ link; lots of helpful information is posted there.

I cannot wait to get to know you and help you record your precious moments!

Cheers,
Jodi

Serving all of Central and Southern California. Jodi is also available for destination weddings.

Follow Jodi Lister Photography on

JillandRyanTrainBlur
JillSittingOnTrainTracks

10 Reviews for Jodi Lister Photography

Ria · Married on 07/05/2014

Jodi was fantastic start to finish! She kept everyone on time and smoothly managed the many factors & personalities during a wedding. Most importantly she kept me sane and calm on my special day! We love our photos - they are absolutely beautiful.

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2013

I can't say enough amazing things about Jodi. The photos she took for our engagement are gorgeous, flattering and fit our personalities SO well. They look natural and comfortable and that is all due her sweet instructions, trained eye and positive personality. We got married out of the county and did not have a photographer at the ceremony in Portugal but having these photos, I don't feel like I am missing the typical "wedding photos". Besides the groom, this was the best wedding decision I made.

• W

Wren · Married on 09/21/2013

Jodi was so helpful leading up to our wedding, on our wedding day, and after our wedding. She helped us plan our photography schedule and was very willing to help out in all ways. On the wedding day she took beautiful pictures that I would not even have thought of. She did an amazing job capturing the little details of the day that I help me remember what a spectacular day it was. She also was very quick getting the photos back to us.

Jodi also did an awesome job on our engagement shots. My husband and I are not the type who love getting pictures taken of us and she helped us feel comfortable and less awkward with the process. We love our pictures and we love Jodi!

Award

Jodi Lister Photography FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jodi Lister Photography 1
    Book with us and mention Wedding Wire!
    If you book your wedding with Jodi Lister Photography and mention you found us through weddingwire.com, you will receive a complimentary bonus photo session of your choice! Choose from a variety of sessions such as: engagement portraits, bridal portraits, or a fun "trash" the dress shoot.