Joshua Tree, Joshua Tree, CA 92252 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About JM Event Planning Services

JM Event Planning Services is a wedding planning company based in Joshua Tree, California. Owner Jennifer and her team know how to turn lovely event spaces into wonderlands of delight and splendor. They don’t just plan special occasions; they create breathtaking, never-to-be-forgotten experiences. Jennifer and her team want to design a wedding experience that reflects your unique style and story. Whether you’re planning a rooftop ceremony or a sunrise service by the sea, they have the talent and experience you need to turn your wedding dreams into reality.

JM Event Planning Services is looking forward to your big day. Jennifer and her team offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They can help you create and manage your budget; they can help you secure your venue, hire vendors, and more. Jennifer can’t wait to meet you and discuss what she and her team can do for you.

• Woman-owned
Temecula Tent Wedding
Temecula Tent Wedding
Laguna Hills Engagement Party
Laguna Hills Engagement Party
Buffet Food Service- Tacos!
Buffet Food Service- Tacos!
Just married Photos!
Sweetheart table at Silverado
Sweetheart table at Silverado
Covid Safe wedding bartender
Covid Safe wedding bartender
Shots on the dance floor !
Shots on the dance floor !
Outdoor Sacramento Wedding

1 Reviews for JM Event Planning Services

JM Event Planning Services Pricing

JM Event Planning Services Price Rates

JM Event Planning Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 928
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1900
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of JM Event Planning Services

Jennifer Miranda

Jennifer Miranda

Owner & Senior Coordinator

I began my career in the Hospitality industry at the age of fifteen. Working with my parents casino night company dealing blackjack and setting up casino tables. As my friends started to get jobs working for minimum wage I quickly realized that having a boss was never going to be for me.

After graduating high school I took on a more administrative role at my parents company and was quickly the general manager running the entire operation.

Over time I began to want to explore other areas of the event industry. Bartending and Food service was of particular interest. I loved hosting events and cooking. I took on my first bartending gig with very little experience and realized I needed to educate myself to provide a better service for my customers. I began studying cocktails and hosting dinner parties to increase my skills.

Soon catering companies were contacting me to work at there events and provide small teams. The small teams grew into a full on staffing company of 800 Employees that included Chefs, Bartenders, Waiters, Banquet Captains, and other various hospitality staff.

In early 2019 I realized that I had lost myself to administration work and was no longer in the field doing what I loved the most. Providing unique dining experiences for guests, being onsite and coordinating the logistics of those caterings.

After a little soul searching I made the painful decision to close my first company which was a fifteen year labor of love and start over.

The new company, JM Event Planning & Production pulled key staff members from our previous company and the goal is boutique service. A hands on approach with each and every customer. Some might say it is a step backward to take myself from the position of CEO to a million dollar a year company to back in the field setting tables, carrying racks of dishes, and sweeping the floors at the end of the night. I disagree.

I am so excited to be back at weddings working with my team to make the magic happen. At the end of every event I feel fulfilled knowing that I was a part of someone's special day and able to make it everything they dreamed of.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kenneth Miranda

Kenneth Miranda

Mixologist, Banquet Captain, Floorplan Designer

We are so lucky to have Ken on our team. He has so many talents and each year we find new skills that he excels at.

Ken and Jennifer have been wokring together in the event industry since they started dating in high school. Ken pursued a career in drafting during college and worked in the industry for seven years. When Jennifer's Hospitatlity staffing company started growing Ken stepped in to take over the HR department and techincal logistics.

Still using his skills with Autocad to design and draw event & wedding floorplans to ensure that spacing and logistics for flow are planned for.

Ken also has a passion for hospitatlity that is unmatched. Onsite he always goes the extra mile to make sure that guests feel pampered. One of his strengths includes making amazing cocktails. He loves experimenting at home with recipes and so has earned the title of our in office mixologist.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Joshua Tree Joshua Tree, CA, 92252 See on map
    Location of (JM Event Planning Services)