725 washington suite 109, Evanston, IL 60202 Map · Phone number

About jill brazel photography

every wedding is completely unique because of the people who are a part of it.  there are so many amazing moments that just happen. there isn't any need to set things up, create poses. they just exist. everyone is happy, looking beautiful and in love. i go into every wedding as an artist looking for beautiful images. I want the bride and groom to see their wedding and remember exactly how it felt to be there. the excitment, the nervousness, the laughs, the celebration.

• Ashland Photography
taylimokiss
eeafc4805e51f22a 1231529740546 taykiss
weddg1 4

5 Reviews for jill brazel photography

beautiful pictures! She made us feel comfortable and the results are priceless. Really special moments captured.

Sent on 05/28/2013

J · Married on 06/19/2010

Jill was such a pleasure to work with. I really like her style of photography. She does a lot of action shots, but can still do the traditional posed photos as well. She worked with my budget and was really professional. Before the wedding we worked on a timeline and hammered out the specifics of where the photos should be taken and who should be in them. I am so glad I was able to talk to her about this before hand, because that short amount of time really does fly by! If I had to do it all over again I would pick Jill in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Jeani · Married on 05/25/2003

Jill was a delight to work with! My husband is a trained photographer and I am self-taught and have worked in several photo shops, so we're both very picky. Jill's work was exactly what we were looking for, and the price was quite reasonable. In addition, I don't usually like the way I look in photographs, but Jill was able to put me at ease and our photos came out exactly the way we wanted.

Our wedding was five years ago, and I recently contacted her for some assistance with a professional photography project. She was extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Sent on 06/08/2008

jill brazel photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• FlowersFlowers Wedding Florists

Jill and I have had many brides 'in common' over a span of many years (10+!), and she creates the most beautiful photos. Jill is great to work with, and provides the best in quality and experience. You won't be disappointed with Jill's photography!

• 725 washington, suite 109 Evanston, 60202 See on map
    Location of (jill brazel photography)

jill brazel photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does jill brazel photography offer?

jill brazel photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does jill brazel photography offer?

jill brazel photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does jill brazel photography offer for wedding events?

jill brazel photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend jill brazel photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

jill brazel photography is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.0 in quality of service, 4.0 in average response time, 4.0 in flexibility, 4.0 in professionalism and 3.7 in value.