San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing

About [JG] Judy + Gavin

We love

• Capturing kisses in the rain,
  • Getting a little wet at the beach,
  • Seeing light where there is no light.

We are known for

• Dynamic and Saturated Colors,
  • Low Light and Nighttime Photography,
  • Consistency and Reliability,
  • Loving our jobs.

Judy is an awesome presence at a wedding. She is great at posing couples that are uncomfortable with photography, but can make photos look natural and real (mostly by helping our couple be natural and real). She is happy and excited to capture moments, bringing a feminine charm and touch. She has mastered the art of directing family without appearing bitchy. Judy does family photography aside from weddings, so she has a connection with children and is great with posing small groups. She loves loves loves her new baby daughter Remy and adores her two kitty cats.

Gavin is artistic and also technical, but is a big nerd and dork. He is the experimenter and boundary-pusher, the mad wizard and the striving artist. He is an engineer in mind, an artist at heart, and a warm soul in person. He lives for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, target shooting, watching (or making) movies, coding, and doing anything artistic. The consummate professional, Gavin's the reason we've never lost a single image, delivered every wedding on time, and put out every fire that happens when shooting a wedding. He relishes in the small moments of life, enjoys a good scotch or IPA, and loves Judy and Remy more than a thousand breaths could ever whisper.

Judy and Gavin are yin and yang, Bonnie and Clyde, and sometimes Beavis and Butthead. It's seriously 1+1=3. We heavily discount our Judy+Gavin package because we love working together and we love the images we create together. Judy knew she wanted to marry Gavin when he accepted her for everything that she was. Gavin knew he wanted to marry Judy when he trusted her enough to put her name on the business account! Not many people can work, live, play, love, and grow together, so we feel blessed that we have that in our work, home, and hearts.

Follow [JG] Judy + Gavin on

jg029

• Videos 7

77 Reviews for [JG] Judy + Gavin

Angela · Getting married on 06/02/2019

UPDATE: it's been a month since our wedding and we already got our pictures and our DVD is on the way!!! the pictures are beautiful, all more than 800 of them!!! I don't know of any other photographers that work THIS fast and efficient! WORK WITH THEM, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Judy and Gavin were the BEST decision we made for our wedding! We were so lucky to have found them. From the very first moment Judy and I chatted on the phone, I just knew that they were going to be our photographer/videographer! We clicked and talked for more than an hour like old friends. Due to our busy schedule, Judy and Gavin accommodated us and drove all the way down to SD for our engagement photo session, which turned out amazing! Our friends and family could not stop complimenting on how beautiful the pictures turned out and how good they made me look :)

Our wedding was multi-cultural and up to the very last minutes, there were changes (not from my end but from the parental end) that would make me cry if it was not for Judy who talked me through the stress and helped come up with a timeline that would allow all of our traditions (my hubby is Indian and I'm vietnamese) to be carried out while allowing plenty of time of our pictures.

The day of was as smooth as one can imagine. Since the groomsmen and my then-fiance were getting ready at a different hotel while I and the girls were getting ready at my mom's house, Gavin and Judy split their times and were able to take pictures of all of us in the prep stage. they worked soooo hard throughout the day to make sure that every important moment was captured yet they were not invasive. Judy, Gavin and Judy's brother, Steven, were like ninjas. Our ceremony was at a Catholic church and the church was very strict on photography. Yet, without us knowing, they were able to take many beautiful pictures without being in our faces or bothering the priest.
    They stayed late into the night for even more pictures. It must have been a 12-hour day for all three and there was always a smile on everyone's faces.
    The way Judy and Gavin worked on our wedding day really shows us how much they love what they do, how much they love sharing their clients' most special day, how well they do their job and how professional they truly are (there was absolutely no drinking on their part during the entire time!).

On top of all that, they were definitely reasonably priced! Trust me, i did plenty of research, met with quite a few photog/videographers before I met them. they will go that extra mile for you to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible and your pictures are as precious and unique as you and your future hubby are :)

Rebecca and Jason · Married on 08/18/2017

Judy and Gavin are absolutely incredible!! We had come across a few of their photos on Pinterest and noticed the JG watermark on the photos which helped us find out who these incredible photographers were. Their photos are very unique and play off light which makes them stand out. We had emailed them and they got back to us immediately. Not only were they extremely responsive, they were very patient and kind as well. My soon to be husband is a firefighter who works days at a time. It just so happened that during the time of our inquiry with JG Photography he was picking up a lot of over time so it took a while for us to get back to them. They were extremely patient and pleasant to work with even before we had booked them!

A few of the photos I had come across from them I had informed them I was hoping to get done for our shoot, they were extremely honest and let us know that unfortunately some of the locations were on private property and they could not guarantee the photos would be possible. They let us know that we would definitely try to get them but wanted to let us know it may not be possible, I very much appreciated it and still loved their work and were lucky enough to have them do our engagement photos (we ended up getting the photos as well!). The day we booked our photos, it was going to rain, Judy and Gavin were very flexible with us and let us decided whether or not we wanted to shoot in the rain or reschedule but they advised it would be better to reschedule due to it creating colder conditions that may make us look uncomfortable in the photos. (we took their advice and rescheduled and couldn't be happier - it was a gorgeous day without rain)

Judy and Gavin were extremely friendly, professional, fun, and polite. They take their time and wait for the perfect shot, and when I say perfect, I do mean perfect! They captured all our wants and more! Thank you both very much! So long as their up for it, we will definitely be using them in the future! :)

Priscilla · Married on 07/01/2017

We were lucky enough to have the amazingly talented team of Judy & Gavin do our engagement photos, our wedding photos & wedding video! We chose them because they are relaxed but hard working. The quality of their work shows in their photos & video footage. I really liked that they do not pressure you to purchase photos or extras in their photo packages. They are so fun to work with & we are so happy with our photos that we can't stop looking at them. Every time I go through our wedding photos I find new captured moments. Our friends tell us that our engagement photos are some of the best they have seen! They make you feel so comfortable during photos that our engagement session felt like a fun date night for us versus a serious photo session! I feel like they captured our personalities perfectly. Our wedding photos are truly a photo documentary of the evening & we will cherish the memories captured for our entire lifetime! Our wedding video captured our highlight moments of the day & we were so impressed with the song choices that we have watched it numerous times! I'm so glad we chose the video option because we can share it with friends & family to relive the special day. I'm hoping we find excuses to use them in the future!

[JG] Judy + Gavin Pricing

[JG] Judy + Gavin Price Rates

[JG] Judy + Gavin FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

• San Dimas, CA 91773 See on map
    3236054224 (Other Phone Number)