San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About [JG] Judy + Gavin

We love

• Capturing kisses in the rain,
  • Getting a little wet at the beach,
  • Seeing light where there is no light.

We are known for

• Dynamic and Saturated Colors,
  • Low Light and Nighttime Photography,
  • Consistency and Reliability,
  • Loving our jobs.

Judy is an awesome presence at a wedding. She is great at posing couples that are uncomfortable with photography, but can make photos look natural and real (mostly by helping our couple be natural and real). She is happy and excited to capture moments, bringing a feminine charm and touch. She has mastered the art of directing family without appearing bitchy. Judy does family photography aside from weddings, so she has a connection with children and is great with posing small groups. She loves loves loves her new baby daughter Remy and adores her two kitty cats.

Gavin is artistic and also technical, but is a big nerd and dork. He is the experimenter and boundary-pusher, the mad wizard and the striving artist. He is an engineer in mind, an artist at heart, and a warm soul in person. He lives for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, target shooting, watching (or making) movies, coding, and doing anything artistic. The consummate professional, Gavin's the reason we've never lost a single image, delivered every wedding on time, and put out every fire that happens when shooting a wedding. He relishes in the small moments of life, enjoys a good scotch or IPA, and loves Judy and Remy more than a thousand breaths could ever whisper.

Judy and Gavin are yin and yang, Bonnie and Clyde, and sometimes Beavis and Butthead. It's seriously 1+1=3. We heavily discount our Judy+Gavin package because we love working together and we love the images we create together. Judy knew she wanted to marry Gavin when he accepted her for everything that she was. Gavin knew he wanted to marry Judy when he trusted her enough to put her name on the business account! Not many people can work, live, play, love, and grow together, so we feel blessed that we have that in our work, home, and hearts.

Follow [JG] Judy + Gavin on

80 Reviews for [JG] Judy + Gavin

1 User photo

• Ariane

Ariane · Married on 11/24/2019

Judy and Gavin are awesome! We booked them for our July 2016 wedding after initially booking a different photographer for our big day. After we had our engagement session with the different photographer, we realized the quality of the photos and the professionalism of the photographers did not meet our expectations for what we wanted on our big day. Judy and Gavin did photo/video at my brother-in-law's wedding the year before ours. Since my husband and I were in the bridal party at that wedding, we were able to see Judy and Gavin and their team in action on their wedding day. The difference was night and day. Judy and Gavin are super personable and professional and made this aspect of wedding planning very low stress. They were able to redo our engagement session on relative short notice - this was around the time when Judy was about 8 months pregnant and wasn't working extensively in preparation for their baby, yet she still insisted on joining us through UCLA and Downtown LA to make sure everything turned out perfectly (which it did!). At the engagement session we realized how professionals work - efficiently and creatively, while making us feel comfortable. Back then we already knew we made the right choice to switch over. However, on our wedding day they solidified that feeling. Weddings are very stressful but they made sure everything on our wedding day went smoothly. We had a large bridal party of 22 people and my husband and I both have large families, but Judy was able to help plan the day's timeline and most importantly she was very vocal in executing it. They were personable with our wedding party and made sure to direct people as needed. We were able to get all of the footage we wanted and it all turned out great!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Susan · Married on 11/23/2019

They are the best!

I wanted to find a photographer and videographer that has worked at Padua before. I wanted them to know the ins and outs of the venue and the best areas to shoot. I found Judy and Gavin on the venue’s Instagram and wanted to hire them right away. Judy was so nice and accommodating. They even met in Nevada for our second meeting! During our first call we chatted about work but also a bit about ourselves. I felt like I was chatting with an old friend. I love how prepared they were with everything and made our engagement shoot and wedding so fun and easy. I love all my photos and video. They looked to magical like a fairy tale. It was exactly what I wanted. There is so much positive things to say about Judy, Gavin, and their entire team. I am so glad I got to work with them and hope to have them capture more special moments I’ll have in the future.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Sydney Chow · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Photographer!

I have seen Judy and Gavin's work for many years. They have the most creative, fun, artistic ways of capturing photos. I knew when I have a wedding someday, I would want them to be my photographer.

We contacted Judy and Gavin and got a response immediately. They were very easy to contact through phone, email, text messages, and were very accomodating of our schedules when it came to scheduling a meet-up and for the engagement shoot. When we met with them, they were very clear with what they offered. We went with their photos package for two photographers.

During our wedding and the engagement shoot, Judy and Gavin were wonderful at handling the timeline of events, the order of photos with families and friends transitioned smoothly and efficiently, they were quick to suggest areas with best lighting and locations for photo opportunities, and they made the process very easy for us by directioning us ways to pose.

They are very quick at providing teasers photos on the same day! My husband and I were impressed!! We were able to access the photos on their website, download them, and share them with friends and families. Within a couple weeks, we received all of our photos.

I had a phenomenal experience working with Judy and Gavin. They made it very fun and easy for us. All of the photos came out excellent! They have exceeded all of our expectations and really took care of us. I felt I was in trusted hands the entire time. I highly recommend them to all of my friends and family. We will cherish all these photos throughtout our lifetime! We can not thank you enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019

[JG] Judy + Gavin Pricing

[JG] Judy + Gavin Price Rates

[JG] Judy + Gavin FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints
    Save the Date

• San Dimas, 91773 See on map
    3236054224 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of ([JG] Judy + Gavin)