San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing

About [JG] Judy + Gavin

We love

• Capturing kisses in the rain,
  • Getting a little wet at the beach,
  • Seeing light where there is no light.

We are known for

• Dynamic and Saturated Colors,
  • Low Light and Nighttime Photography,
  • Consistency and Reliability,
  • Loving our jobs.

Judy is an awesome presence at a wedding. She is great at posing couples that are uncomfortable with photography, but can make photos look natural and real (mostly by helping our couple be natural and real). She is happy and excited to capture moments, bringing a feminine charm and touch. She has mastered the art of directing family without appearing bitchy. Judy does family photography aside from weddings, so she has a connection with children and is great with posing small groups. She loves loves loves her new baby daughter Remy and adores her two kitty cats.

Gavin is artistic and also technical, but is a big nerd and dork. He is the experimenter and boundary-pusher, the mad wizard and the striving artist. He is an engineer in mind, an artist at heart, and a warm soul in person. He lives for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, target shooting, watching (or making) movies, coding, and doing anything artistic. The consummate professional, Gavin's the reason we've never lost a single image, delivered every wedding on time, and put out every fire that happens when shooting a wedding. He relishes in the small moments of life, enjoys a good scotch or IPA, and loves Judy and Remy more than a thousand breaths could ever whisper.

Judy and Gavin are yin and yang, Bonnie and Clyde, and sometimes Beavis and Butthead. It's seriously 1+1=3. We heavily discount our Judy+Gavin package because we love working together and we love the images we create together. Judy knew she wanted to marry Gavin when he accepted her for everything that she was. Gavin knew he wanted to marry Judy when he trusted her enough to put her name on the business account! Not many people can work, live, play, love, and grow together, so we feel blessed that we have that in our work, home, and hearts.

Follow [JG] Judy + Gavin on

1 User photo

[JG] Judy + Gavin 1

Sydney Chow · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Photographer!

I have seen Judy and Gavin's work for many years. They have the most creative, fun, artistic ways of capturing photos. I knew when I have a wedding someday, I would want them to be my photographer.

We contacted Judy and Gavin and got a response immediately. They were very easy to contact through phone, email, text messages, and were very accomodating of our schedules when it came to scheduling a meet-up and for the engagement shoot. When we met with them, they were very clear with what they offered. We went with their photos package for two photographers.

During our wedding and the engagement shoot, Judy and Gavin were wonderful at handling the timeline of events, the order of photos with families and friends transitioned smoothly and efficiently, they were quick to suggest areas with best lighting and locations for photo opportunities, and they made the process very easy for us by directioning us ways to pose.

They are very quick at providing teasers photos on the same day! My husband and I were impressed!! We were able to access the photos on their website, download them, and share them with friends and families. Within a couple weeks, we received all of our photos.

I had a phenomenal experience working with Judy and Gavin. They made it very fun and easy for us. All of the photos came out excellent! They have exceeded all of our expectations and really took care of us. I felt I was in trusted hands the entire time. I highly recommend them to all of my friends and family. We will cherish all these photos throughtout our lifetime! We can not thank you enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Angela · Married on 06/02/2019

UPDATE: it's been a month since our wedding and we already got our pictures and our DVD is on the way!!! the pictures are beautiful, all more than 800 of them!!! I don't know of any other photographers that work THIS fast and efficient! WORK WITH THEM, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Judy and Gavin were the BEST decision we made for our wedding! We were so lucky to have found them. From the very first moment Judy and I chatted on the phone, I just knew that they were going to be our photographer/videographer! We clicked and talked for more than an hour like old friends. Due to our busy schedule, Judy and Gavin accommodated us and drove all the way down to SD for our engagement photo session, which turned out amazing! Our friends and family could not stop complimenting on how beautiful the pictures turned out and how good they made me look :)

Our wedding was multi-cultural and up to the very last minutes, there were changes (not from my end but from the parental end) that would make me cry if it was not for Judy who talked me through the stress and helped come up with a timeline that would allow all of our traditions (my hubby is Indian and I'm vietnamese) to be carried out while allowing plenty of time of our pictures.

The day of was as smooth as one can imagine. Since the groomsmen and my then-fiance were getting ready at a different hotel while I and the girls were getting ready at my mom's house, Gavin and Judy split their times and were able to take pictures of all of us in the prep stage. they worked soooo hard throughout the day to make sure that every important moment was captured yet they were not invasive. Judy, Gavin and Judy's brother, Steven, were like ninjas. Our ceremony was at a Catholic church and the church was very strict on photography. Yet, without us knowing, they were able to take many beautiful pictures without being in our faces or bothering the priest.
    They stayed late into the night for even more pictures. It must have been a 12-hour day for all three and there was always a smile on everyone's faces.
    The way Judy and Gavin worked on our wedding day really shows us how much they love what they do, how much they love sharing their clients' most special day, how well they do their job and how professional they truly are (there was absolutely no drinking on their part during the entire time!).

On top of all that, they were definitely reasonably priced! Trust me, i did plenty of research, met with quite a few photog/videographers before I met them. they will go that extra mile for you to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible and your pictures are as precious and unique as you and your future hubby are :)

Sent on 03/27/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2018

The best of the best

Judy + Gavin did a wonderful job on our wedding photos and video. I would like to present my review in three parts: before (the wedding), during, and after.

Before: During our initial consultation, it became clear to us that Gavin was truly passionate about his craft. He took time to ask us questions about ourselves and our preferences. Importantly, we were able to tell from that first video call that Gavin's chill, but excitable personality would help set us at ease on the big day.

During: The whole team was great on the day of. Even when things got somewhat stressful during family portraits, Gavin and team powered through and remained calm, cool, and collected. As we predicted, they were just the kind of people we wanted to have around us the entire day.

After: Gavin and Judy delivered an exceptional product to us via the pictures and the video. Even more important than capturing the beautiful moments from our wedding, they truly captured the spirit of our wedding and we relive the joy of the day all over again every time we look and pictures and watch the video. We've gotten so many compliments from friends and family.

We can't recommend Judy + Gavin even more highly.

Sent on 01/26/2019
    [JG] Judy + Gavin 2

[JG] Judy + Gavin Pricing

[JG] Judy + Gavin Price Rates

[JG] Judy + Gavin FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

• San Dimas, 91773 See on map
    3236054224 (Other Phone Number)