Woodside, NY 11377 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc.

Hey you...yeah you. You're about to embark on a beautiful journey. Whether the altar and your happily ever after or just want to have a grand time at your event. Welp...with 10 plus years of experience and servicing a vast array of clients look no further than yours truly.

It's not just about the music played but how it's played and telling a story as a DJ for the event. My past clients will attest that my transitions, song selections and ability to read the crowd have left guests talking about their DJ, yours truly, for days.

Your event and celebration though custom and unique will be no different. We sit and chat on musical preferences, must play and DO NOT play lists. From our chats, emails, Facebook messages, text messages - oh yes I love communicating frequently with my clients - I develop the sense of your vision for your reception or party and cater to that vision.

Why should you hire me? I am diversed in all types of music. Top 40, Oldies, Line Dances, Funk, New school, Trap, Dancehall, Reggae, Kompa, Soca, Latin, Gospel, House, Pop and more.

Are you looking for an eclectic and experienced MC to host or hype up your event? Look no further as well. Yours truly, MC E Suave, will MC your event. Check out my reviews and my IG page, ebless007, for clips.

So look no further and hire a professional. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Your friendly neighborhood DJ,

DJ station​
DJ station​
e7f6ec460ae73d35 RV 575 FINAL2
Wedding DJ

42 Reviews for Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc.

Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc. 1
Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc. 2
Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc. 3
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazingly awesome

My husband and I were so incredibly pleased by the amazing work DJ Emmanuel did for our music! He was professional, kind, sweet, understanding of all last minute changes. He also provided so many other services such as lights and made the venue sparkle! His ability to feel out the crowd and feel out the types of music they were into was on point. I will always ALWAYS recommend his services for any event Emmanuel is the best! Book him!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc. 4

Guerschom Dieurine · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesomeness DJ

Out of all the vendors, this man was one of the absolute BEST ones we worked with...my Guests and I had such a blast at our reception and I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Eunice B Pierre · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing DJ!!

DJ E was hands down one of the greatest DJs that my husband and I encountered while searching for entertainment for for our wedding. He was attentive and listened to all our requests what we wanted for our special day, our guest also really loved him. If you need a DJ that can cater to all genres of music, he is the one, book him you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2019