57 Huron St., Hamburg, NY 14075 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jessica S Cunningham Photography

Jessica S. Cunningham Photography, Buffalo NY Wedding photographer and Portraits, captures the joy and beauty of your most precious moments in photographs you will be proud to keep forever.

I serve clients in Buffalo and Western New York region. Your wedding is a monumental day in your life and I believe in making the experience enjoyable for everyone. Your natural connection and emotions will emerge as we laugh and have fun.

Invite me to capture your wedding photography and I will not only explore a visual connection, but emotional connections as well. I would love to hear from you today. Please contact me about scheduling a free consultation to discuss your wedding day.

Contact me at 716-597-6544 or jscunningham.ny@gmail.com All options include photography by Jessica S Cunningham and a usb with high resolution images and printing rights. Please see my website for more information.

Follow Jessica S Cunningham Photography on

9 5 15 krista kyle 1551
johnjoannefav 18

15 Reviews for Jessica S Cunningham Photography

Amy · Married on 08/15/2015

Jessica was very professional and easy to work with. She works efficiently and has a great eye for capturing beautiful moments. Our wedding photos really reflect the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the day!

• User5220273 · 2+ years ago

Jessica was super friendly, accommodating, and helpful. She made sure I got all the photos I wanted. I didn't feel the need to worry about anything with her handling my photographs--she helped make our wedding stress-free! She's also great at handling the creation of our wedding album (which was included in the price.)

Brittany · Married on 07/03/2015

Jessica was a fantastic photographer to work with, we highly recommend her and her services! She was great - she worked hard to remain invisible during the ceremony photos, so my husband and I didn't even notice she was there, but she was available for every photo needed. The shots she captured were AMAZING - she came prepared with the list of shots we wanted taken (without having to pull a list out every few minutes to reference), so nothing was missed. Jessica also added her own original shots to the list, and we've received many delightful photos that are unique to us. Her rates were affordable, especially for the high-quality and numerous photos we received.

I can't wait to print all of our photos out and frame them to be displayed. I've only shared the wedding photos with a few people so far, and they are also ecstatic about the photos, which moved them to tears as they recalled and re-lived the wedding ceremony and reception. They also remarked on Jessica's professionalism and upbeat energy, which made her a joy to interact with during even the most stressful parts of the day. Family and friends also remarked that they were amazed at the number of photos that were given to us by Jessica, as well as all the shots captured, noting that they were much better than other weddings they've seen, where they had a team of photographers present, but produced half or fewer photos, and weren't as high quality, and the photographers were noticeably present.

I highly recommend Jessica's services for wedding photography - I am amazed by the beautiful photos that we'll now have for many years to come to always remind us of our special day!

Award

Jessica S Cunningham Photography Pricing

Jessica S Cunningham Photography Price Rates

Jessica S Cunningham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 57 Huron St. Hamburg, 14075 See on map
    7165976544 (Other Phone Number)