Maine, Camden, ME 04843 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Package Price $3,500

About Jessica Riley Events

Jessica Riley Events is a full-service wedding planner based in Camden, Maine. Jessica can organize every detail of the wedding day so that couples can relax and focus on the love they share. She has gained extensive experience in the event industry as a coordinator for a venue before opening her own business.

Although she can plan a variety of events, Jessica specializes in weddings. She has a passion for creating memorable nuptials that reflect the individuality of the couple marrying. The firm has three main packages available that suit a variety of planning needs. Jessica offers a comprehensive wedding weekend package that covers every aspect of an event that spans multiple days. Additionally, couples can choose from full-service planning or event management for those who just need a little help from an industry expert. She is also happy to accommodate day-of services if requested.

Follow Jessica Riley Events on
screen shot 2019 10 15 at 12 59 18 pm 51 1874375 1571158840

3 Reviews for Jessica Riley Events

Karen H · Married on 07/05/2019

Dream wedding, truly

Until we started the planning process, we had no idea how many details – large and small – go into planning a wedding. Fortunately for us, we had Jessica to guide us along the way. Her knowledge, patience and responsiveness were invaluable, and knowing that someone was keeping track of the many details and timelines made what could have been an overwhelming experience one that we will always remember fondly. The wedding was everything we had hoped for, if not more, and we could not have pulled it off so smoothly and successfully without Jessica’s help! Karen H.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Emma · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding ran so smoothly it was 30 mins ahead of schedule!

My husband and I worked with Jess Riley when she was at Point Lookout. She was amazing to work with, and that’s hard for a type-A bride like myself to say! I planned my wedding over the course of a year, bugging Jess every step of the way. She patiently answered my questions in a timely manner. I sent her maybe a dozen potential timelines and she gave me extremely helpful feedback. She’s a true pro, having planned more weddings than I will ever attend! Her advice was invaluable and meant our wedding day was smooth sailing. She worked with our vendors to make sure everyone knew where and when to arrive. She knew every dish on the menu and was able to make recommendations that our guests were still talking about months later. She made sure we had a space to build our welcome bags and that they were available for all guests at reception. The day-of, everything ran so well that we were ready for the reception 30 minutes ahead of schedule! Jess only had a few last-minute questions for me (i.e. how I’d like the napkins folded), and made sure I didn’t even know the cake had been delivered – it was just there! Throughout the day Jess made sure my husband and I were both taken care of. My husband managed to break his boutonniere when trying to put it on. Jess fixed it to the point where I couldn’t even tell! He had to tell me as he was taking it off after our wedding. She had a plate of appetizers brought to my husband and I after the ceremony – we were starving, so it was a wonderful surprise. Any last-minute changes ran so smoothly that it felt like they were the plan the whole time. I honestly can’t recommend Jess enough. When I hear of friends getting married in Maine, her website is the first I share. When I think of how beautifully our wedding day was, I just want to give Jess a huge hug and the biggest thank you in the world. By the end of our wedding weekend, Jess didn’t just feel like a vendor or event manager. She felt more like one of my closest friends and someone who would’ve easily been in my bridal party. She was beyond professional, friendly, approachable, and welcoming. You can’t go wrong with hiring Jess directly.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jessica Riley Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Maine Camden, ME, 04843 See on map