1900 Campus Commons Drive Suite 100, Reston, VA 20191 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jessica Pi Productions

Listed as one of DCs Best Videographers by Washingtonian Magazine, Jessica Piscitelli has been working on creating the bride and groom's unique vision for their wedding video since 2000. Jessica Piscitelli added associate packages to her options in 2006 to meet the demand for video services. All of her associates have worked with her on weddings, been trained to shoot professionally, and have the same low key, unobtrusive style that Jessica brings to all of the weddings she personally shoots.

Sight: Your first kiss as husband and wife.

Sound: Your voice cracking as you say, “for the rest of my life.”

Style: Quiet and sophisticated or loud and colorful. Your choice.

When Jessica is not devoting her time to capturing memories for brides and grooms, she produces corporate videos for Capture Video, Inc.

Follow Jessica Pi Productions on

13 Reviews for Jessica Pi Productions

Jessica did a wonderful job on our wedding video! It is so great to be able to re-live our special day! She captured every special moment of the entire day and the video is very well put together. It is something we will look back on for years to come!!

Sent on 01/17/2016
  • alvarezmd

Michael · Married on 10/11/2011

Jessica is the best of the best, easy to work with, and always there to capture the most important moments of the big day. From the moment she arrives all the major events and even the small fleeting moments you will probably forget are recorded.

We love our wedding video, not only is the footage beautiful it's amazing to go back to it and relive our amazing wedding day. I couldn't imagine not having Jessica there to shoot our wedding. I wish more people realized how important it is to not only have wedding photos, but also have live High Definition video of the day. Photographs are great but video speaks a million words and Jessica's footage reminds us how special and awesome that day was. I would recommend JessicaPi Productions to anyone looking for videography services, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2011

I hired one of the associate videographers, Michael, to videotape my wedding. He was great. I hardly noticed he was there and when we were shooting the photo session stuff he was very pleasant to work with.

I love my video. When my husband and I watched each other saying our vows, and heard our voices crack, we both started crying. It was a moment I am so glad we have captured. Hearing our vows (and getting to see everyone walk down the aisle because I didn't that day!) is definitely something I will treasure and am so glad we got to experience again.

Sent on 11/29/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Tica Beauty and Cosmetics
    Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Extremely talented and awesome person!

• Elegance & Simplicity
    Elegance & Simplicity Wedding Florists

We love working with Jessica and her team! They are always are on time, incredibly professional and easy to work with!!!

• Ralph Alswang Photography
    Ralph Alswang Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is beautiful story teller. The memory's of your day will be captured by her amazing talent. Make sure to make Jessica Pi Productions on vendor call list when planing your wedding and you want great videography.

• 1900 Campus Commons Drive, Suite 100 Reston, 20191 See on map