3201 Duval Rd. #228, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Monnich Photography

So about me I truly enjoy photographing weddings! I love the beauty of two people who love each other coming together. I grew up since I was 13 looking at Martha Stewart wedding magazines because of the clean beautiful pictures in her magazine. What about you?
Follow Jessica Monnich Photography on

MG9187

5 Reviews for Jessica Monnich Photography

• KenWay

Kenitres · Married on 07/28/2011

I don't even know where to start with Jessica. She is AMAZING! She is a wonderful photographer, talented, patient and kind. Aside from all that she is a great person too.

I booked Jessica without even meeting her. We had a phone convo and it was pretty much a sealed deal from there. Her photos spoke for themselves. She did our engagement photos, my boudoir session and was there all day for our wedding. Her services are wonderfully prices for the quality of photos you receive. She is fast at getting out previews of the photos as well which is awesome because no one likes to wait forever for pics.

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Jessica and her assistant made the day. Wedding photography is important to me and she understood that to the fullest. You can tell that she loves what she does. She was always on time and always professional. I loved her service and hope to work with her again in the future!

~K&W

• Christine

Christine · Married on 05/29/2011

I was very picky when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding. I thoroughly researched all wedding photographers in my area, and in my opinion, Jessica was by far the best deal I found! I could not believe the extent of services she included for such a reasonable price... ESPECIALLY considering the level of talent that she possesses. She has tons of experience shooting weddings, which I found makes all of the difference in the world when it comes to capturing the special moments and details other photographers with less experience would miss. She has been married before, so she knows which photos most couples want most. She captured all of the most special moments at my wedding and I almost never even knew she was there!

She is very kind, patient and personable, as well as extremely professional! She sprained her ankle during my ceremony, and I never knew anything about it until after the wedding was over! Not even a sprained ankle could keep her from making sure she didn't miss a moment.

You can tell she really loves her job and runs her business with great integrity! Hire her to shoot your engagement/wedding photos and I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

• Lacy

Lacy · Married on 12/19/2010

Every cherishable moment was captured so discretely. Jessica is such a sweet, laid back and creative person to work with. Her passion for weddings in general and photography are evident. I definitely recommend using her.

Award

Jessica Monnich Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

• Catering with a Twist
    Catering with a Twist Wedding Caterers

Jessica Monnich Photography is absolutely amazing, not only has Catering with a Twist had the pleasure of working along side of them, I have personally used Jessica Monnich Photography for our engagement pictures and seriously could NOT have asked for better! The artsy approach and skill shines thru in every picture that is taken. Would recommend Jessica Monnich Photography to EVERYONE and DO!!

• Stylish Happenings
    Stylish Happenings Wedding Planners

I've worked with Jessica Monnich on a number of events and brides are always super excited about her work! It's always a pleasure to work with fab vendors like her. if you want fun and modern photography for your wedding, DEFINITELY give her a call!

• 3201 Duval Rd., #228 Austin, 78759 See on map