Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number

About JessFoto

Jessica Grant is a fun and expressive professional photographer specializing in weddings, engagements, family and children portraiture in Boston, Chicago, NYC, and beyond.

She is in love with her career and is incredibly passionate about capturing the magic moments of peoples’ lives!

She is a visual storyteller that catches every last detail of any event.

Moon Bounce for the young guests
Fun Tent Wedding in Concord, MA Ceremony in Winchster, MA Moon Bounce for the young guests
7a0a0106 copy
Cards by AB Paperie
October Fall Wedding At The Gore Estate, Waltham, MA Cards by AB Paperie

Hair by Kristine Collins

Make up by Lisa...
October Fall Wedding At The Gore Estate, Waltham, MA Hair by Kristine Collins Make up by Lisa...

Fun Tent Wedding in Concord, MA Ceremony in Winchster, MA

Fun Tent Wedding in Concord, MA Ceremony in Winchster, MA

Moon Bounce for the young guests
7a0a0106 copy

11 Reviews for JessFoto

Sandra · Married on 10/10/2015

Jess, Lauren, and Erin are truly the the best in the business. To give you an idea of how much I wanted to work with them, I started my wedding planning around THEIR availability - not mine! Jess and her team were the very first step in my planning process. Everything else I planned around them.

From the beginning, Jess takes this job personally - you are not just a client to her but you become family. She cares just as much, if not more, about the pictures of your big day. Her passion and dedication are apparent from the moment you interact with Lauren, her amazing sidekick. Lauren talked me through the entire wedding process, even though it wasn't part of her job. I mean I was asking her questions like WTF is a first look??? Lauren is funny, organized, and JUST SO ON TOP OF EVERYTHING! You love her before even meeting her.

Then you meet Jess and Erin and think OMG I love these ladies. They not only take pictures but are sure to bring the party to your party. For me it was super important for people to have fun on the dance floor - photographers no exception. Jess and her team did just that, getting down with me and my guests all night long. It was amazing.

But perhaps the most important thing Jess provided that day was humor and a sense of calm. There was a moment during the wedding where I was feeling upset and Jess noticed and right away took me with her to play a few lawn games. It was the perfect get away during just the right time and just what I needed. Her team has the best read on every situation and makes sure you have an amazing time on top of giving you amazing pictures. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2015

Almost immediately upon getting engaged, one of the first conversations we had as a couple was who we wanted to photograph our big day. For us, we had already decided prior to making any plans that we wanted a very small, intimate affair - meaning the photographer would be tasked with capturing every last detail of the day for those who wouldn't be there. There was an obvious choice - JessFoto; there was never a moment where we thought of anyone else, and for those who have never met Jess or her team: take our word for it.

Our entire experience was worth every single penny, and then some. JessFoto can have all of our money, any day. If you are looking for a photographer who has a personality, who has compassion, and who really knows what she's doing - you can't go wrong with JessFoto. Our photos were completed in an extremely reasonable time, and one of my favorite aspects about Jess was that she showed us previews of the pictures on the day so we could be confident that we were achieving the looks and feel we had envisioned; it made waiting for the finished products that much easier!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Victoria · Married on 07/12/2013

Where do I even begin?! Jess and her team are amazing!!! I knew before I even got engaged that I would want JessFoto as my photographer. After years of admiring her photos I was so excited to have her for my special day. Jess never let me down. Not only does she make the day fun she never misses the shot. And Jess doesn't just wait for those great shots she helps make them happen by creating a fun and easy atmosphere. And that was not easy with our group of 10, yes 10 kids in our wedding party! I loved every second of having her at my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone that wants only the best of photo memories from their event!

Sent on 07/16/2013

• LDC Weddings
    LDC Weddings Wedding Planners

Obviously I am biased since I am part of the JessFoto team. But what I will leave for a review here is based on fact as well, and not solely opinion. If you are looking for a dog-loving, energetic, hilarious, and warm-hearted photographer that has 15+ years of experience - Jess is your girl. As we like to say around the studio, Jess can turn chicken droppings into chicken salad; she is honestly a miracle worker it seems in chaotic situations. She genuinely cares about all of her clients and often times will walk away from weddings as the "newest honorary member of the family." Don't take my word for it though, like I said, I am biased. ;)

• Bearfight
    Bearfight Wedding Bands

Jess and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They are fun, enthusiastic, professional and personable. At the end of the night, the bride and groom surprised us and asked that we announce a giant group shot on the dance floor. Without hesitation, Jess & crew grabbed chairs, got up high and captured the moment perfectly. Definitely recommend.

• AB Paperie, LLC
    AB Paperie, LLC Wedding Invitations

Jessica Grant is an extremely talented photographer. Having worked with her through multiple brides, her work has spoken for itself. She is able to capture the personality in every bride and groom through picture after picture, and catch every last detail of any event! She is an amazing photographer and is so easy to work with. She truly brings out the best in her subjects allowing her to provide personal and impressive photography.

• Boston, 02116 See on map