Chesterfield, VA 23832 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jess Moneymaker Events

A professional wedding planner in Chesterfield, Virginia, Jess Moneymaker Events has been an integral part of the wedding industry since 2015. Specializing in moments that become memories, owner Jessica "Jess" Moneymaker and her team pride themselves on matching you and your significant other's personality with a talented team of vendors to help deliver your perfect day. Believing that nothing is more important than translating your vision, Jess Moneymaker Events is excited to assist on your perfect day!

Experience
Upon discovering an interest in creating memorable experiences, Jess obtained over 10 years of experience in business management. Initially spending a few years planning private corporate events, her passion for the energy and emotion associated with helping couples led her to wedding planning. After building her brand in 2013, Jess opened Jess Moneymaker Events in 2015.

Jess Moneymaker Events proudly helps couples plan one of the most exciting days of their lives. To do so, Jess and her team offer a variety of services, such as:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Jess Moneymaker Events happily assists couples located in Chesterfield. Services are also extended to those throughout Richmond, Charlottesville and Virginia Beach.

Follow Jess Moneymaker Events on

9 Reviews for Jess Moneymaker Events

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2019

THE Best Day Of Coordinator

My wife Holly and I are from VA and we hired Jess to help us with our destination wedding in NC this past September, and she was a saving grace throughout our entire wedding planning process. She was super organized, thorough, responsive, fun to work with and so empathetic to the stresses of wedding planning. She took care of issues immediately, executed the day before and day of seamlessly, got along great with our other vendors and was worth every penny we spent booking her. We’d recommend her to anyone wanting help with a fun, beautiful, stress free wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jennifer D. · Married on 08/04/2019

Simply wonderful!!

Jessica made our day so very special! She made everything smooth and easy, she thought of everything even things I didn’t think about lol! I would definitely recommend her and her wonderful services! Such a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Hali

Hali Compton · Married on 04/10/2019

Jess was an important piece of our big day, that I didn't know we needed!

When our venue informed us that we got to have a "day-of" wedding coordinator, I didn't think I would speak to this person until possibly a week before our wedding. Six months from our wedding day Jess sent me an email to introduce herself, and to let us know that she was there for anything that we needed. I would randomly email her to ask her about things that maybe I should've known the answer to, but I didn't (this was of course the first wedding I had ever planned). Every time I emailed her, she responded within hours. Three months from the wedding, I met with Jess and I felt instantly comfortable with her. I didn't have a makeup artist for the big day, and she found me a company and an availability, by the end of that first day meeting her. There were random questions I had about the venue, which she was able to answer for me. There were a few things that I didn't even think about (floor plan of reception area, timeline of wedding day, bridal party line up, vendor contracts, etc.) that Jess helped me figure out. I wasn't incredibly stress out around this time, because she was so helpful to me (where my now husband was not :)). She was the point of contact for all of our day-of deliveries, which was amazing, because that was a huge thing that I didn't have to even think about. On the day of our wedding, I was worried that the reception area wouldn't get decorated or that something would get left behind, and Jess was all over it! She asked me only a couple of questions about how I wanted things, and she completely delivered my vision! When I changed our of my heels, she helped me with that. When it was time to cut the cake, she came and got my husband and I from the dance floor. When my husband and I wanted to take a few more pictures with our photographer, she worked that into the night. When I realized that we hadn't bought the sparklers for our "sparkler send-off", she got all of our guests to pull our their cell phones and turn on their flashlights and wave them around as our new "starry send-off" (those pictures turned out amazing). Jessica made wedding planning a seriously stress-free time! Our wedding day was perfect, in large part to her!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Jess Moneymaker Events's reply:

Hali! Thank you so much for this sweet review! I still have so many great memories of you and Garrett's wedding day, I'm so glad I was got to be a part of it!! Love to you both!

Jess Moneymaker Events Pricing

Jess Moneymaker Events Price Rates

Jess Moneymaker Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 875.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC Wedding Limos

Jess is really sweet and easy to work with! We always enjoy working with her!

• But A Moment Photography Wedding Photographers

Jess Moneymaker Events was such an asset to the entire wedding shoot. Jessica was available if there were any questions or concerns. She never missed a beat. I would recommend Jess Moneymaker Events for all of you event planning needs.

• Chesterfield, 23832 See on map
    Location of (Jess Moneymaker Events)