Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA 24503 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Tina Lane Events

It's a fact that the execution of a truly great event starts with organization and planning, LOTS of planning. Yet the planning process can create so much stress. That's where Tina Lane Events comes in! An awarding-winning wedding planning company based out of Lynchburg, Virginia, Tina Lane Events understands how stressful planning a wedding can be. With over 30 years of experience, they have the knowledge and passion for planning and coordinating to ensure your special day is as stress free as possible.

Whether your wedding is religious, military, cultural, or an elopement, Tina Lane Events offers Full and Partial planning options, or Wedding Day Management, and will see to it all your event needs are taken care of. They can help with venue selection, invitations, guest lists, and to-do-lists, as well as song selections, budget, and seating arrangements. Tina Lane Events will coordinate with each vendor to see to it you have an amazing experience on your big day. Let Tina Lane Events take care of every detail so that you can relax and enjoy your special day!

Follow Tina Lane Events on

Tina Lane Events 3
  • April

April Dawn Viers · Married on 10/25/2018

You need Alicia and Nicole

I have had the pleasure of working with these ladies on both sides of the fence. I met Alicia while working at a hotel/venue. She was the MOST efficient planner I had ever worked with and that should say something since I had worked closely with tons of planners in my profession. Nicole is the Watson to her Sherlock! She is just as knowledgeable. They had ever minute detail addressed to insure this particular bride's day was flawless.

Fast forward. My fiance and I had been engaged 18 months. We had found everything but couldn't seem to make everything come all together. We had tossed a bunch of money away attempting to be budget friendly and had also skipped out on a coordinator. HUGE mistake. We were at a stalemate. We reached out to Alicia. She had us come in for a consultation. Within a couple hours, she had sorted out my mess of budgets and contracts. We hired her that day. She coordinated with all of my vendors and again addressed every small detail to ensure that my day was a fairytale.

My only regret was not hiring her sooner. Being a budget/diy bride, I felt so could plan and do everything myself and should cut the cost of a coordinator. As a coordinator, Alicia advised me on where to compromise. She even had the knowledge of how to make a few things to help cut cost. I am sure the money I saved by listening and doing almost paid for my planner. Do not ruin your planning experience by taking too much into your own hands. Once we hired Alicia, I could feel the weight lifted and I started enjoying our wedding planning stage instead of dying a little inside everytime someone asked "so how is the wedding planning going?"

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

Alicia is a lifesaver!!! She is extremely knowledgeable and her networking is amazing! Any time I said I needed anything (flowers, photographer, etc.) Boom...i had a list within 10 minutes. Not only does Alicia help out a lot with the planning but she makes your wedding day so easy! There was no stress whatsoever. Alicia listened to my needs and ideas and made sure that every thing went exactly how I planned. TLE made it possible for usbto completely enjoy our beautiful day! Her assistant and crew were so much help as well. You really cannot go wrong with bringing Tina Lane Events on board for your special day. When you think you don't need a planner.....think again, and call Alicia!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Elopement, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2