Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number

jess hunter 7986
jess hunter 9942

11 Reviews for Jess Hunter Photography

Mia · Married on 02/10/2018

Where to start? As a wedding photographer, choosing a photographer for my own wedding was daunting. I had a hard time imagining being able to take a deep a breath, completely trust someone with every detail, and just enjoy our wedding day. And then I found Jess. From the kindness and intentionality of her very first email, I knew that she was exactly the person who would become not just our photographer, but a dear friend. I was so struck by her relaxed and humble nature when we first met during our engagement shoot; she put us at complete ease. Jess's artistry is completely inspiring and breathtaking, but I was equally impacted by her care for us as clients - I seriously have never met a more intentional person. She took the time to ask so many questions, getting to know us as a couple and what was important to us. She was so kind and thoughtful towards our friends and family on our wedding day, and some of our favorite memories are the moments we got to spend with her during portraits. I can't stress enough how amazing it was to find someone who so perfectly delivered a trifecta of unparalleled talent, complete professionalism, and total personableness. Stephen and I have been more impacted by Jess than we thought possible in a wedding photographer; she exceeded every expectation. We just feel incredibly blessed to have found someone to capture our day in such a poignant, beautiful way, and to have come away with a sweet friendship that has surpassed our wedding season. We said #yestotheJess and so should you ;)

Jess Hunter Photography 1
    Jess Hunter Photography 2
    Jess Hunter Photography 3
    Jess Hunter Photography 4
    Jess Hunter Photography 5
    Jess Hunter Photography 6
    Jess Hunter Photography 7

kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

It was super important to my husband and I to have a photographer that really told a story of our day. Given that both of us are amateur photographers, and we really value the photo-journalistic style (as in, more real moments captured vs posed photos), it was important to us to have a photographer that got that vibe. Jess totally did. She is so talented and now when we look at our photos and our photo album it's such a beautiful story of our experience not only over the wedding day- but the whole weekend. We had her at the rehearsal dinner, all day during the wedding, and the following day for an adventure shoot. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She's also just a total sweetheart, super flexible and easy to work with. Best decision we made.

Jess Hunter Photography 8
    Jess Hunter Photography 9
    Jess Hunter Photography 10
    Jess Hunter Photography 11
    Jess Hunter Photography 12

hannah · Married on 08/06/2016

Looking for a photographer was one of the most important aspects towards my wedding and I had no idea where to start. I began by looking up Pacific Northwest Photographers and came across Jess's page. Pictures are what mattered the most to me, because those are what last forever. I wanted to have pictures that portrayed real, authentic moments that showed our personalities, our style, and our love for nature. I immediately fell in love with Jess's portfolio and contacted her for availability. When the time came for my wedding nothing felt like it was going smooth that day as my Dad was unable to make it due to health reasons. Jess was so flexible, accommodating, and had great suggestions that made the day as perfect as it could be (and she was 7 months pregnant)! She is an expert in the field of photography and whatever stress I had at the start of the day went away completely. This was my husband and my first shoot together and we didn't know quite know what to expect, but instead of feeling awkward, we felt so incredibly comfortable being ourselves around Jess and letting her do her job. She guided us without being commanding and taking away our authenticity, which were captured beautifully in the pictures. When I got our pictures back I instantly started crying; they were beyond what I ever could have imagined. Who knew you could have so much variety with just pictures of you and your significant other. There were moments of tears, laughter, silence, and so much joyful energy and you can see each emotion in the pictures; and each one tells a different story. They took me right back to that day and I knew I had made the best decision choosing Jess as our photographer. We love her so much and I hope to have the pleasure of using her services again for a future event :)

Jess Hunter Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints