By Appointment, Portland, OR 97213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About HART

By gathering inspiration from the nature world surrounding us, HART creates floral arrangements that capture the essence of the ethereal wild quality of flowers & plants. Great detail is put into sourcing the most fresh and local materials to create truly unique pieces for your event.

img3092

HART 5
HART 6
HART 7

Candice · Married on 09/30/2017

Madison was wonderful to work with from engagement bouquet to wedding floral! She is exceptionally talented and created the floral vision in my head into reality for our wedding day. I was in absolute awe as I walked down the aisle and married my best friend surrounded by the arbor she created. The wedding tables looked stunning as well. She was also flexible with my budget when it came down to brass tacks. I can't thank you enough! Such a wizard she is!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    HART 14
    HART 15
    HART 16

Aarika · Married on 01/28/2017

Madison is AMAZING. She brought my look and vibe alive for my wedding day. She worked so well with our budget and out together the prettiest center pieces imaginable! She is the sweetest and will do amazing, quality work that will take everyone's breath away. I am so lucky I was able to find her!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Madeline · Married on 05/21/2016

Madison is absolutely lovely to work with. Not only is she amazingly talented, but she's also very responsive and helpful. Madison helped us solve problems that came up for us from helping us find the right tables to helping us create the most amazing indoor ambiance when the weather made us change last minute from our outdoor ceremony. Everything she touched from the ceremony, to the bouquets, to the reception tables turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. We were so lucky to have Madison and our team helping us to make our wedding truly special.

Sent on 06/04/2016

HART FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 51.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic

• Broken Top Club
    Broken Top Club Country Club Weddings

Broken Top Club doesn't just add anyone to their preferred vendors list so when they do, you know they are good! Madison's creations are unique and always so individually beautiful, always working so well with all of our clients to ensure they are envisioning the same masterpiece in the end. Happy Bride = Happy Events Coordinator :)

• FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC
    FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC Wedding Cakes

Madison from A Native Bloom is beyond incredible. She is such a pleasure to work with and such a great person to have in our wedding community. Her work says everything, organic, whimsical and really a fresh eye on the floral community. I love having her unique beautiful flowers on my cakes and seeing all the free flowing floral displays at the weddings. All my Brides that work with here can't say enough of how they love there Flowers. She steps out of the normal roses, daises, and succulent sprays and provides unique not used very often flowers. What a great person to have in Town!

• By Appointment Portland, 97213 See on map
    4196023235 (Phone number)
    (503) 660-8639 (Other Phone Number)