1991 NW Upshur St Suite F, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Floral Sunshine

Floral Sunshine is a full-service floral design business, our design studio and office is located near downtown in NW industrial Portland. We are your alternative to traditional flower shops, serving our happy clients with fresh customized orders at reasonable prices. Our versatile floral designs range from classic to modern and unique. Floral Sunshine doesn't operate like a typical retail flower shop we keep our overhead low by not stocking a lot of perishable goods, saving a lot on operating costs and passing on the savings to our clients.

Radiant flowers for all occasions… we offer full-service floral design, serving you in all stages of life - literally in sickness and in health & happiness. Our floral arrangements grace homes, events, and businesses all around the Portland, Salem, and Vancouver area.

We have a special place in our heart for weddings. Please contact us to discuss flowers for your BIG day!!

1991 NW Upshur St, Suite F

Portland, OR 97209

Follow Floral Sunshine on

a72a2313ae755330 1449456547820 yellow and white garden bouquet 2
yellow and white garden bouquet 2
TRAFF181
Floral Sunshine
pink purple white garden bouquet
exoticpurplebridalbouquetwithblackfeathers
rich hued portland wedding inspiration 19 600x900
floralsunshine29
floralsunshine43
Floral Sunshine
Purple & Magenta Summer Bridal Bouquet (dahlias, roses, calla lilies, stock, fern curls)
bridal bouquet cafe au lait dahlias
rich hued portland wedding inspiration 21 600x899
Floral Sunshine
juliet garden roses dahlias and white hydrangeas
Floral Sunshine
white and green flowers and foliage
Floral Sunshine
coral peach white bridal bouquet juliet roses
Floral Sunshine
coral peach pink bridal bouquet
rockabilly mixed red bouquet 2
photo may 24 2 43 51 pm
photo may 24 2 44 10 pm
purple arch
Floral Sunshine
purple orange white wedding arch with orchids
mandap in orange 2

Floral Sunshine 6
Floral Sunshine 7

Marisa Rieber · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend

We were super happy with our wedding flowers. Annie worked with us to stay in budget and delivered everything on time. Great value, flowers were beautiful, and the process was easy!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Eno

Eno · Married on 06/15/2019

Just do it!

Just do it. Annie and her team truly delivered the dream.

I am in the event industry and have very high expectations and a critical eye. I had a very specific vision for the floral design for our wedding, which overall would truly bring the event from beautiful to magical. It wasn’t the typical rustic wedding or black-tie design, and what I was asking for was very specific from the types of flowers, to the filler, right down to matching a color swatch from the bridesmaids dresses. Floral Sunshine delivered on all points.

I began my floral company selection process by sourcing three vendors who I felt were the most well respected and well-known floral designers, coming with recommendations from my friends in the industry. Floral Sunshine was one of the three, specifically Annie Chen, the owner.

With each company, I went through the interview process over the phone and met with them in person, and my experience varied greatly between all three. It’s important to note that at first, I really thought they were all overpriced, but after going through each of their proposals individually, I realize that they all cost about the same, it’s just the way they draw up their quotes.

Annie spent the most time on the phone and via email, communicating in detail and via images to ensure she fully understood my vision. She really just wanted to be able to give me my dream and she worked hard to make sure she understood what that was. She always followed up in a timely manner, showing me that my business was important to her, and she fine-tuned her proposal to include options that met my budgetary needs, yet still aligned with my vision. She was careful to not over-promise and by doing this, she ended up delivering EXACTLY what I envisioned, and within my budget! My husband doesn’t really appreciate or notice flowers, but when he entered the room he was absolutely floored. His reaction was one of my very favorite parts of our wedding. It’s two weeks later and he (and his groomsmen and family) are still talking about how amazing everything looked and a huge amount of what contributed to that was the beautiful floral design; he specifically called out the beauty and fragrance of the flowers, and our guests were talking about them, too. His dad even called him up later and asked him if we were running for King & Queen, ha! They were truly a lovely and unique design. She is an artist.

Not only did she deliver just what I wanted, Floral Sunshine also executed extremely professionally and efficiently for the event. She ensured everything was on-time and as specified, she prompted me for diagrams with enough timing for me to think about it and get them to her, she asked the right questions to ensure she was prepared and I had thought through everything, and she gave great suggestions, based on her experience doing weddings, to help improve our plan. To top it all off, she even went the extra mile to help us get the floral home after the wedding. I just can’t say enough about how amazing she was.

On the one special day where everything seems so dramatically important leading up to the ceremony, and so many unexpected challenges arise, Floral Sunshine is not going to be one that challenges will arise with. They are truly event professionals and deliver on all of their promises. With all of the chaos of the wedding day, I am just so very thankful that I could count on her and her team to handle everything that they did. I can’t say the same for all of our vendors.

My advice, if you’re planning on doing the table décor yourself, just don’t. Pay Floral Sunshine to do it for you. The floral is obvious, but they’ll handle the candles, accents, etc. if you order them from them as well. All you need to do is provide them your vision and they will make sure it happens the way you want it, and you can relax and enjoy your day knowing everything you worked so hard planning and buying is going to actually be put to use for the enjoyment of you and your guests.

Stop calling around, just give them your money. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Floral Sunshine 8
    Floral Sunshine 9
  • Kim

Kim Le · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Flowers

Annie and her team did an amazing job for all of the floral arrangements. All the church flowers and the bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful.

Sent on 06/07/2019

• What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00

Real Weddings

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

These ladies do amazing floral work, and we so enjoy photographing it! Highly recommended.

• Bridal Bliss
    Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Great staff, great service, great flowers!

• CK Events
    CK Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Annie at Floral Sunshine! She is so professional, reliable, and creative.

• 1991 NW Upshur St, Suite F Portland, 97209 See on map