Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floral Sunshine

Radiant flowers for your special day!

Floral Sunshine is a full-service floral design business, our design studio and office is located near downtown in NW industrial Portland.  We are your alternative to traditional flower shops, serving our happy clients with fresh customized orders at reasonable prices.  Our versatile floral designs range from classic to modern and unique.  Floral Sunshine doesn’t operate like a typical retail flower shop we keep our overhead low by not stocking a lot of perishable goods, saving a lot on operating costs and passing on the savings to our clients.

Radiant flowers for all occasions… we offer full-service floral design, serving you in all stages of life – literally in sickness and in health & happiness.  Our floral arrangements grace homes, events, and businesses all around the Portland, Salem, and Vancouver area.

We have a special place in our heart for weddings.  Please contact us to discuss flowers for your BIG day!!

1991 NW Upshur St, Suite F

Clean Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Annie did an absolutely amazing job!!! The wedding would not have been the same without her. The bouquets look exactly how I had pictured and the way she set up the alter and centerpieces was so beautiful. She met us at the venue a few months before to check out the scene and discuss the whole plan, she was very quick to respond via email, and she set everything up the day of with plenty of time.

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We used Floral Sunshine for our personal flowers (bridesmaids/bridal bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages) and we absolutely loved how everything turned out. My bridesmaids bouquets and mine were gorgeous and beautifully arranged. I had asked for a light purple color to be added and it ended up matching the bridesmaids dresses exactly! Annie was so friendly and always very responsive when I had questions. She was great with keeping our budget in mind and very flexible with different ways to customize our order to make it just right for us. Her pricing is unbeatable for such beautiful flowers, and we would definitely recommend her business!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Annie and her team are brilliant! They provided stunning creations for my wedding and at a price point that was an incredible value (garlands, boutonnières, bouquets and flower crowns). Annie worked with me to design bouquets that fit my style. I was thrilled when I saw how beautiful they turned out! Her team is talented and thoughtful - she even though ahead about flower crowns that I had ordered for the rehearsal and advised on best timing and storage environment so I could get them to last as long as possible. Annie is extremely responsive and easy to work with. Floral Sunshine did the floral arrangements for several other weddings that I've been to and they have all been unique and beautiful. I will definitely continue to use this company for all flower needs in my future and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kira, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Floral Sunshine Pricing

26 Photos

Custom Bridal Bouquets

26 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
These ladies do amazing floral work, and we so enjoy photographing it! Highly recommended.

Great staff, great service, great flowers!

We absolutely love working with Annie at Floral Sunshine! She is so professional, reliable, and creative.

97 PROS I KNOW