72 Reviews for Floral Sunshine

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
72 Floral Sunshine Reviews

I just wanted to thank you for the GORGEOUS tulip arrangement sent to my sister for her birthday! She was floored! Great job! She sent me a photo of it and I was so happy to see the beautiful quality and creativity!

Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Bea, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Annie did an absolutely amazing job!!! The wedding would not have been the same without her. The bouquets look exactly how I had pictured and the way she set up the alter and centerpieces was so beautiful. She met us at the venue a few months before to check out the scene and discuss the whole plan, she was very quick to respond via email, and she set everything up the day of with plenty of time.

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We used Floral Sunshine for our personal flowers (bridesmaids/bridal bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages) and we absolutely loved how everything turned out. My bridesmaids bouquets and mine were gorgeous and beautifully arranged. I had asked for a light purple color to be added and it ended up matching the bridesmaids dresses exactly! Annie was so friendly and always very responsive when I had questions. She was great with keeping our budget in mind and very flexible with different ways to customize our order to make it just right for us. Her pricing is unbeatable for such beautiful flowers, and we would definitely recommend her business!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Annie and her team are brilliant! They provided stunning creations for my wedding and at a price point that was an incredible value (garlands, boutonnières, bouquets and flower crowns). Annie worked with me to design bouquets that fit my style. I was thrilled when I saw how beautiful they turned out! Her team is talented and thoughtful - she even though ahead about flower crowns that I had ordered for the rehearsal and advised on best timing and storage environment so I could get them to last as long as possible. Annie is extremely responsive and easy to work with. Floral Sunshine did the floral arrangements for several other weddings that I've been to and they have all been unique and beautiful. I will definitely continue to use this company for all flower needs in my future and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kira, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We hired Floral Sunshine for our last minute elopement last week. They were super professional, very knowledgeable and made us the most beautiful wedding flowers I could have imagined.

I would definitely recommend them, hands down!

Profile Picture User7560164, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Annie and the rest of the Floral Sunshine team did such an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! Annie and I sat down to discuss likes, dislikes, and budget beforehand and then she had me send pictures of flower arrangements that I liked as inspiration. I have to say... her arrangements turned out much better than anything I had sent and greatly exceeded my expectations! I received so many compliments from our wedding guests.

Thank you so much Annie for your amazing work and for helping to make our wedding day extra special!!

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers arrangements we absolutely beautiful. We had a little miscommunication about decorations, and flowers arrived later a little later than expected (but Annie emailed me day of to let me know) . Nonethless, everything worked out at the flowers looked amazing!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had Annie design our flowers for our wedding and so delighted with how they came out. She was able to work with my budget of flowers for our large bridal party, and all the decorated areas and designed a BREATHTAKING arrangement for our chuppah. Leading up to the wedding, we had several consultations where we went in detail about the theme and look of the wedding. Of course, me being the indecisive bride, I was all over the place (and not very familiar with the different varieties of flowers) but Annie asked thoughtful questions and was able to tease out the perfect arrangement from my rambling vision. She worked flawlessly with my wedding designer at Something Borrowed Vintage Rentals to create flowers that fit in perfectly with the dreamy, wild and ethereal look we were going for.

The day of the wedding, I was overcome with emotion upon seeing her work. Bridal Veil Lakes, our venue is all outdoors and even though it doesn't need much extra decor, her flowers brought the place to life and made it all look so magical. As we left our ceremony in a canoe, she even provided a holder to lay my bouquet on, and it was the perfect touch. Thanks a million to Annie for her artistry & craft.

Profile Picture Meng, 7/15/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I wish I could get married again just so I could see my bridal bouquet for the first time all over again! I had a florist who bailed on me two weeks before my wedding (because what bride isn't already panicking before their wedding). I found this place because they had phenomenal ratings on Google. I called them up to see if they could possibly squeeze my wedding date in, and sure enough they came through! Met with Annie the next day, showed them what I had originally planned and what my budget was, which she was more than willing to work with, and hoped for the best. As a person who had basically no idea what they wanted in their wedding, Annie was so helpful, reassuring and confident everything would look perfect. I had no previous knowledge on flowers, just knew I wanted whatever flowers I could get in my wedding colors (blue and purple). I am forever thankful she and her business partner were so eager to help me at the last minute, despite the always busy wedding season.

The day of the wedding came, Annie delivered the flowers to my bridal suite and I nearly cried at how perfect they were. They were everything I didn't know I wanted and was better than my vague vision of bouquets I had seen on Pinterest. I couldn't stop looking at it and wanted to keep it with me all day. I had no idea something so small could make such a difference in how I felt that day, but I felt beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets were a smaller version of mine and they were stunning with each girl that held them. She delivered the boutonnieres to the groom's suite and even gave me some extra stalks to arrange on my wedding cake. My bouquet wasn't heavy, was lightly scented, and I had many compliments throughout the day on my flowers. The bouquet held up for a solid week after the wedding as a table centerpiece, as I decided only to preserve them in pictures. I need more reasons to order flowers from these ladies and can't imagine going with anyone else! THANK YOU ANNIE!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/15/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Annie was wonderful to work with. The flower I chose for the wedding was tulips which is not an easy flower to work with...! Annie managed to do such a wonderful job with all the bouquets, wrist corsages and boutonnieres. The bridal bouquet was total perfection!! In addition to being the loveliest bouquet I've ever held, they also smelled amazing! I received compliment after compliment on how wonderful my bouquet smelled. :)
Thank you, Annie! You are a master at your work and I'm so happy you were part of making my wedding day so perfect!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Annie and her team at Floral Sunshine created absolutely stunning bouquets for my wedding this past weekend. The main flowers were white hydrangeas and stargazer lilies. The arrangements were lively, full, and put the perfect elegant touches on our ceremony and reception. The ceremony had two large bouquets on either side of our paster and a welcome bouquet. And the reception was adorned with centerpieces for each table - with each vase wrapped in ribbon to match the bridal colors. The gift table and the guest book table each had their own bouquets. And all 7 of my bridesmaids had STUNNING purple and pink flowers, roughly 9 inches across. My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking... at least a foot across, and a perfect blend of our wedding flowers with complementing roses. I cannot say enough for the amazing work Annie and her team did.

I would absolutely recommend her for all of your floral needs! (she has also done birthday arrangements for me as well)

Profile Picture alexis, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture User4926594, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

When my wife and I were planning our wedding, which would take place in Portland, we were living at the time in Los Angeles. We did not make one trip to Portland until the day before our wedding. Annie at Floral Sunshine was responsive to both our email and phone communication and helped us turn our ideas of colors and flowers into floral arrangements that were beautiful. She emailed us photos of flower, bouquet, and arrangement samples that helped us get a picture of what the flowers would look like on the day of our wedding.

We must admit that we were anxious when the day of our wedding arrived. Our only communication with Annie to this point had been through email and only one or two phone calls. Our first glimpse of Annie's work was on the morning of our wedding when we observed the arrangements in the church and received the boutonnieres and bouquets. These had all been delivered to the church before we arrived, so we still had not met Annie in person. Her work was better than we imagined and we continued to be impressed by her work when we arrived at the reception after the wedding to see the centerpieces she had arranged at the guest tables. They were beautiful!

All in all, we would recommend Annie and Floral Sunshine to everyone and anyone. We never met Annie, but we feel confident that she would be as kind and accommodating in person as she was through our email and phone communication.

Profile Picture Joshua, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Annie was awesome! She met with my-then fiancé and myself months ahead of time at our actual wedding location. She was extremely helpful by giving us wonderful ideas and worked within our budget. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly our style. Annie did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture Molly, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Annie at Floral Sunshine was a pleasure to do business with! She was very responsive and provided us with beautiful flowers on our wedding day! When first meeting with Annie, I showed a few pictures of what we had in mind and everything turned out exactly like what we were looking for. The flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous! Annie also rented us wooden rounds for our centerpieces; these added a great touch to our wedding and it was convenient being able to rent these from our florist and not having to search for them elsewhere! Thanks Annie for helping us make our wedding day so special :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
4.3

Annie,
Was very flexible and willing to explore ideas with me as I researched what type of flowers and colors I wanted for the wedding, meeting with me on two different occasions and then did a great job pulling it all together. The flowers were AMAZING and the colors and combinations were classic, and well designed. My bouquet was absolutely stunning! When faced with a design challenge at the venue she was able to problem solve and still make our arch look fantastic. I would recommend Annie and Floral Sunshine in the future.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Annie was like working with a best friend. She sat with me and helped me bring my vision to reality. We researched together and came up with the perfect look. I ended up with gorgeous table arrangements with peach and white dahlias, roses, and apples to fit my theme! We put them inside long boxes with a vintage apple crate look. Annie delivered them to the venue and was even kind enough to help me tie a bow on my bouquet through the chaos of getting ready. : )) The whole process was flawless and I'm so honored to have worked with Annie and Floral Sunshine!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Had a small wedding and Annie was flexible in how and where we met (phone, on-line, in person). Had lots of examples of flowers, plants.

Profile Picture Lori, 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired Floral Sunshine for our August wedding, and we were SO pleased with the flowers. Annie did an amazing job, with very little input. She took our vague ideas and artistic freedom and created the most beautiful bouquets and corsages. We are still enjoying them 5 days later!

Annie was incredibly easy to work with, and when I asked to add on some more items, it was no problem. Communication was a breeze. She was on time with delivery, and the flowers were in perfect condition. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend Floral Sunshine to anyone!

Profile Picture Shawna, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Annie at just recently did the flowers for my wedding and they were so gorgeous! I could tell that she really took the time to understand what I wanted and the end results were amazing! My bridal bouquet was huge in the most beautiful and impressive way! She was flexible and knowledgable, and did a very professional job navigating the demands of my very demanding mother-in-law. I would 100% recommend her services. Thanks, Annie!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I hired Annie with Floral Sunshine to do my wedding boutiques... and they were better than I could have ever hoped for. They were stunning. They very closely resembled my dream boutique that I showed her a picture of but Annie's turned out even better.

I ended up also purchasing flowers in bulk for my DIY centerpieces from her, and she gave me a great deal. During the process, Annie was very flexible- meeting me near my work, bringing me example flowers etc. She was also very helpful throughout and gave lots of advice.

In addition to her great work she deserves a lot of credit for the fact that there was some miscommunication about a junior bridesmaid boutique, and when I realized my huge mistake and that we were missing a boutique, Annie just whipped up another beautiful boutique right on site with extra flowers she brought and a few blooms courtesy of the venue gardens.

Also, I had wanted peonies in my boutique but was warned that since they were out of season there were no guarantees... but she managed to get me some peonies :)

Profile Picture Nora, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful! Annie worked with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. She is very, very talented with flowers and can be as creative or classic as you wish. All the bouquets looked beautiful in the pictures! I couldn't have asked for anything more. I felt her prices were very fair and her service fantastic!

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Professionals! Timely and elegant.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Annie did an AMAZING job with our flowers. The were gorgeous! She is great to work with...very personable and flexible. Definitely the person to go to for any special occasion flowers!

Profile Picture Miranda, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Floral Sunshine for a wedding reception dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Annie quickly provided me with quotes on an array of options for our floral centerpieces. The prices was very reasonable and competitive and I choose the simple white hydrangeas. When we arrived that night the tables looked amazing. Lauryn at Ruth's Chris recommended Annie and her services and I wish I would have known about her sooner. We used a more "upscale" and modern florist for our ceremony at The Nines, and they were terrible to work with. I wish I would have hired Annie and her team at Floral Sunshine for the entire weekend! Thank you Annie for some great flowers. Keep em coming!

Profile Picture Carrie, 12/7/13, 2 Reviews