Roddy Chung Photography

Roddy Chung Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Roddy Chung Photography

Creating timeless, elegant, and creative images just for you! Proof? Check out my website!

My name is Roddy. I'm a wedding photographer based out of Seattle. I strive to create timeless and elegant images with the most unique and creative ways. My photography consists a great mix of photojournalism and artistic approach. To be able to document your most important day is an honor and privilege, and do not take this opportunity lightly. Please take a look on my portfolio through my website (www.roddychung.com) and I look forward to meeting with you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)

Roddy recently did our wedding photography - he was the perfect photographer for us. He accommodated our schedule, budget, and made our priorities for photographs his own. He went above and beyond for us, was personable, professional, and easy to work with. We cannot recommend Roddy highly enough!

Profile Picture Jana, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I begin?? Roddy is such an amazing photographer! He is a huge part of the reason why our wedding was a success. My wedding party and I had such an unbelievable time with him because he is an absolute blast and we loved him! I can't even begin to count how many positive comments I got after my wedding day about Roddy from people who were at the wedding. Not only is he fun, but he is very professional and truly cares about making your wedding photos the absolute best. He goes above and beyond! and boy, are his photos STUNNING! Many, many of my friends and family members stated how our wedding photos were the best they've ever seen!! I highly recommend Roddy!

Profile Picture Yui, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews