Seattle, Seattle, WA 98105 Map · Phone number

About Roddy Chung Photography

Roddy Chung Photography provides wedding photography for couples in the Seattle area. For Roddy, his favorite wedding moment was seeing one couple dancing after 50 years of marriage by themselves on a dance floor. Moments like that can’t be relived or retold quite like a photo can. That is why he takes pride in capturing those captivating moments you’ll have at your own wedding. His photographs will be able to frame your stories and preserve them for a lifetime.

Experience

Roddy has received a lot of recognition during his years in the business. His images have allowed him to win two WedAwards, a Wedisson and a spot on Seattle’s A-list of photographers. In 2016, he placed second among hundreds of wedding photographers in the area.

Roddy Chung Photography will provide every couple with an engagement session and a custom heirloom album. Your wedding coverage will be posted on an easy-to-use online gallery. Every edited image will be ready to print and share. Packages may include:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Second shooter
  • Multiple locations
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance

Other Services

Have a memorable night by adding a wedding photo booth to your celebration. Your guests will be able to take photos all night long with the self-operated equipment. You’ll even be able to access a gallery of the photos taken after your event is over.

Follow Roddy Chung Photography on

fy1a1468 edit

20 Reviews for Roddy Chung Photography

• Amy

Amy Cheng · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Hire roddy! You won⠹t regret!

Roddy was the first and only photographer we reached out to for our engagement/ pre-wedding photos and he really did an amazing job. He was super easy to work with. He led and coached us for our 2-day shoot in Boston. We especially love the actions shots of us that he captured. I look so happy with my fiancée and I am grateful to have captured our love through his eyes. I have personally known Roddy since I was 10 and it’s meaningful to have him do our photos not only as a professional photographer but also as a life long friend. This made our requests somewhat more radical but Roddy was very patient and adhered to our requests. We spent 5 hours picking the photos because we absolutely love each of them. WOW was the first reaction we had when we saw the photos. The photos are very well done and extremely artistic. You won’t get typical photos and Roddy can make you look good anywhere; even in a parking lot! HIRE RODDY! YOU WON’T REGRET!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Greg · Married on 04/20/2020

Roddy is the best photographer ive had the pleasure of working with, he responded very very quickly in an emergency situation, my photographer i had set up cancelled on me the night before my proposal and roddy answered at 1130 pm and set up a shoot with me the next day, He was very timely with the best prices i could find. And I and my new Fiancee' couldnt be happier with our proposal pics.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Michelle Wu · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent quality and service.

We were very lucky to have Roddy take our engagement photos. I decided to reach out to him after checking his portfolio on his website and Instagram. I just moved to Seattle area before our wedding, so I was clueless to the location for the wedding shoot, but he was very attentive to my questions and able to work around with our schedule. We didn’t get to meet up until the photo day, we mostly talk via phone and emails, and he always responds to all my emails. Before the photo day, Roddy has tried to get to know more about us, our personalities and the styles that fits us. (he speaks perfect Mandarin-Chinese too, which is a big plus for us!) I was worried our photos won’t turn out as beautiful as others because we were not very good at posing.
    Roddy has good sense of capturing our happiest moment from our interaction - candid moment with subtlety. And that’s something I want to keep it with us every time we see these photos. The photo session took about 4 hours on that day, and we enjoyed the entire process with Roddy and his assistant, we were very grateful for their hard work.
    The result turned out more beautiful that I could asked for. Roddy was very patient and professional with photo selection and design process, we were able to discuss our preferences and the arrangement of the album pages. The most difficult part was to opt out some of the good ones cus it will become 50 pages lol The quality of the album is excellent just like all Roddy’s art work. And we can't wait to display it on our wedding in Taiwan, the photos itself are also perfect for art work at home.
    We highly recommended Roddy if you are looking for someone to capture your special moment.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Award

Roddy Chung Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints

• Seattle Seattle, Washington, 98105 See on map
    Location of (Roddy Chung Photography)