Alhambra, CA 91803 Map · Phone number

About Jerry Puts Photography

Jerry Putsawatanachai is a Los Angeles-based photographer who got his start from travel photography through a myriad of travel experiences in Asia, Europe, and within the States. An avid globetrotter, bright-eyed and ready to pick up the lens anytime, Jerry enjoys trekking the mountainous ranges of the Himalayas, climbing through the snow-capped Matterhorn, and exploring the greenery of Japanese bamboo forests to capture nature’s very best. Due to his visual talents for art, geography, and people-watching, Jerry shifted his talents toward the art of wedding photography, focusing on various color schemes, styles, contexts, and those behind the camera. With an undeniable zest for novelty, versatility, and spontaneity, Jerry implements such themes into his photography work to ensure the great romance between the engaged and the wedded shines through and captured in its greatest moments. “One look is worth a thousand words” fuels Jerry’s inspiration to continuously discover creative ways to capture his clients’ character and personality through the camera and bring out the natural relationship on-screen. In his spare time, he loves to search for the next adventure, rock out in his guitar, rock-climb, and rummage through a plethora of Asian cuisine recipes to satisfy his girlfriend’s palate.

Please visit our website and let us know how we can help you!

www.jerryputs.com

3927db83fe53b3a7 1415680033636 dsc3205
dsc3745

5 Reviews for Jerry Puts Photography

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2014

WOW! I can not even put into words how wonderful of a photographer Jerry Puts is!
    Very professional, cares about people, just flat out great!
    I couldn't have asked for anyone better.
    He has great ideas, and makes great use of his time as well!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Living abroad, my husband and I were very nervous about hiring a photographer without sitting down with them and viewing their work in person. Considering we had a lot of expenses having to fly half way across the world for our wedding, we spent hours looking for a photographer that would be flexible and willing to work within our budget while not having to compromise on the quality and hours serviced at the wedding. From our first skype session with Jerry, we could see his passion for the work he does and his easy-going yet very professional attitude he had. We hit it off right away, and he put all of my concerns at ease and truly accommodated us in every way possible. As our time was very limited before the wedding to take engagement photos, he went above and beyond to be flexible with our schedule. It was my husband and I's first time ever taking professional photos and were very nervous going in. But Jerry did such an amazing job guiding us and making us feel comfortable. To top it off, I really wanted to print canvases to display at our wedding and he was able to provide all completed files within 2 days!!! Jerry is very diligent and wants to provide the best service to his clients. He scoped out the locations ahead of time for both the engagement session and wedding to ensure that he was familiar with the environment and could have some ideas ready so the day of could go by efficiently. Mind you, our venue was over 2 hours away! Come our wedding, he was honestly the glue that kept us on track and just blended in so well with our wedding. Jerry and his team were not intrusive and truly captured all the raw emotions of our wedding. You know you have a great photographer when you have friends and family asking if he is an old friend, because of the way he effortlessly interacted with the party so amazingly. Post wedding, he was very patient with me and fixed/edited every small detail I asked for. He was by far our best vendor!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/15/2014

A friend recommended Jerry to my fiancé and I. Jerry was a perfect fit for us for many reasons. We communicated primarily through e-mail and he always made sure to address all my questions and concerns, which I had a lot of. He responded in a timely matter and was very flexible with working with me when picking locations and dates. He was great at providing his professional opinion and was very open to the ideas that I came up with. At one point I had this idea of a photo and Jerry wanted to help carry out my idea. He was so into the photo with us we all didn't see the waves washing up and he literally was soaked and he simply laughed it off said it wasn't a big deal and continued on working with us for the next hour with soaking wet socks, shoes, and pants! In addition, I loved how attention to detail Jerry is. If he took a photo and it didn't come out to his liking he would re-take the shots again to make sure he captured something great. Jerry was so wonderful to work with because he does not make you feel pressured to perform your best so that he can capture great photos. His photos look awesome because he literally tries to make the environment feel as less stressful and as natural for you as possible therefore, he is able to easily capture a beautiful moment. Jerry was so great at providing positive and encouraging comments. He kept telling us we were doing great and he wanted us to just have fun, which by the end of the day we both concluded that we had such a great time shooting our session with Jerry. It really isn't easy being in front of the camera knowing that you want these photos to come out perfect but with Jerry's professional and friendly personality the session was super fun for my fiancé and I! Overall, I would highly recommend Jerry for your photography needs. If you're looking for someone honest, professional, and easygoing Jerry is definitely the photographer you need to book.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jerry Puts Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums