Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jeremy Foster Films

Jeremy Foster Films is a wedding videography service based in Santa Barbara, California. Jeremy Foster, the owner and videographer, serves the Ventura Country, Santa Barbara Country and San Luis Obispo areas. He has always enjoyed capturing a good love story, and even more so, providing an exceptionally crafted video for his clients. He enjoys getting to know his clients and their story before capturing it on camera. His videography style embodies the natural and the romantic, documenting the unique emotions, uniqueness and deep relationship that gives way to your special day. Prices range from $2400-4300

Jeremy Foster Films delights in giving his clients something tangible to remember about their wedding day. He spent more than a decade as a newspaper writer and is happy to be helping you capture your special day on film. His services include:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage (subject to FAA/Venue guidelines)
  • High-definition video

Jeremy Foster Films 6
Jeremy Foster Films 7

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2019

Jeremy- wow! Thank you!

Wow! Jeremy is incredible, not just his work, but also his personality... we feel so honored to have had him capture our day! We were on the fence about videography because our wedding expenses were adding up, but I will tell every couple going forward... make video a priority, especially with someone like Jeremy in your squad! From the start, we loved his videos. I didn't even know the couples and wanted to cry because their story was told that beautifully through what he captured. After we booked him, my husband had even made a last minute request for Jeremy to edit together a video and audio file that my husband had from our engagement day. Jeremy was thoughtful and a real pleasure to work with on this request, and was able to create a 4 min video that I was surprised with the wedding day. On the wedding day, he also brought an additional videographer with him to help capture more shots from the day, which was great! He also worked really well with our photographer throughout the day. Jeremey is great, 5 stars, and we'd recommend him to anyone, 100%! We're excited to see the full footage from our day.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Jennae · Married on 05/11/2019

Hire Jeremy Foster Films!

I can't really put into words how happy we are with our wedding video. Jeremy did such an amazing job capturing the spirit of our wedding, from small intimate moments between my husband and I to our crazy dance party after the reception. This video is something me/my family will cherish forever and I couldn't be happier that I chose Jeremy Foster Films to capture the most important day of my life.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jeremy Foster Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

Real Weddings

• Holly Castillo Photography
    Holly Castillo Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jeremy and he's a wonderful videographer and person. He creates intimate and timeless moments. I highly recommend him!

• Francesca Patruno Santa Barbara Officiant
    Francesca Patruno Santa Barbara Officiant Wedding Officiants

Jeremy's masterful video of Deb & Phil's wedding day is amazing. It truly captures the jubilation that enfolded for everyone that day as we experienced the glorious connection of their loving and the presence of spirit that fueled the magic in every moment. From the preparation to the ceremony to the reception, it is wonderful to see the video and experience again the loving that was present. Thank you. I recommend Jeremy highly. On top of all his masterful creative skills, he was a caring and respectful professional to work with. That is the perfect combination!

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93105 See on map