Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jeremy Foster Films

Jeremy Foster Films is a wedding videography company operating out of Santa Barbara, California. Owner Jeremy Foster previously worked as a writer for local newspapers, giving him helpful experience with finding and documenting couples’ love stories authentically. He enjoys getting to know couples before their special day, which assists in facilitating a relaxing atmosphere as they prepare to say “I do.”

Jeremy Foster Films delights in giving his clients tangible souvenirs of their celebration that they can cherish long after they’ve said their vows. This videographer employs cinematic, documentary, and storytelling filming styles to capture all of the special moments and emotions that occur throughout a wedding. Jeremy’s dedicated to providing an experience that’s enjoyable and as seamless as possible. He also offers the following services and more:

• Additional hours

Videos 5 vídeos

30 Reviews for Jeremy Foster Films

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2019

Jeremy- wow! Thank you!

Wow! Jeremy is incredible, not just his work, but also his personality... we feel so honored to have had him capture our day! We were on the fence about videography because our wedding expenses were adding up, but I will tell every couple going forward... make video a priority, especially with someone like Jeremy in your squad! From the start, we loved his videos. I didn't even know the couples and wanted to cry because their story was told that beautifully through what he captured. After we booked him, my husband had even made a last minute request for Jeremy to edit together a video and audio file that my husband had from our engagement day. Jeremy was thoughtful and a real pleasure to work with on this request, and was able to create a 4 min video that I was surprised with the wedding day. On the wedding day, he also brought an additional videographer with him to help capture more shots from the day, which was great! He also worked really well with our photographer throughout the day. Jeremey is great, 5 stars, and we'd recommend him to anyone, 100%! We're excited to see the full footage from our day.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Simply the Best

I had watched countless videos made by other videographers when searching for who I wanted to work with for our wedding, but as soon as I was 20 seconds into one of Jeremy's films, I knew there were no other options. Jeremy has such a natural talent for capturing the love shared between those that he is filming, and while he of course captures all of the genuine, candid moments, he also helps by giving you guidance with some actions/poses (which I'm very thankful for!), and his final production is worth cherishing for a lifetime. My husband was extremely hesitant about hiring a videographer, but as soon as we watched what Jeremy had captured, he said it was the best investment we had made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jeremy Foster Films Pricing

Jeremy Foster Films Price Rates

Jeremy Foster Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Holly Castillo Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jeremy and he's a wonderful videographer and person. He creates intimate and timeless moments. I highly recommend him!

• Francesca Patruno Santa Barbara Officiant Wedding Officiants

Jeremy's masterful video of Deb & Phil's wedding day is amazing. It truly captures the jubilation that enfolded for everyone that day as we experienced the glorious connection of their loving and the presence of spirit that fueled the magic in every moment. From the preparation to the ceremony to the reception, it is wonderful to see the video and experience again the loving that was present. Thank you. I recommend Jeremy highly. On top of all his masterful creative skills, he was a caring and respectful professional to work with. That is the perfect combination!

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93105 See on map
    8052026000 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jeremy Foster Films)