Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jeremy Foster Films

Jeremy Foster Films is a wedding videography service based in Santa Barbara, California. Jeremy Foster, the owner and videographer, serves the Ventura Country, Santa Barbara Country and San Luis Obispo areas. He has always enjoyed capturing a good love story, and even more so, providing an exceptionally crafted video for his clients. He enjoys getting to know his clients and their story before capturing it on camera. His videography style embodies the natural and the romantic, documenting the unique emotions, uniqueness and deep relationship that gives way to your special day. Most complete video package starts at $3,500

Jeremy Foster Films delights in giving his clients something tangible to remember about their wedding day. He spent more than a decade as a newspaper writer and is happy to be helping you capture your special day on film. His services include:

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage (subject to FAA/Venue guidelines)
  • High-definition video

Jeremy Foster Films 5
Jeremy Foster Films 6
Jeremy Foster Films 7

Jennae · Married on 05/11/2019

Hire Jeremy Foster Films!

I can't really put into words how happy we are with our wedding video. Jeremy did such an amazing job capturing the spirit of our wedding, from small intimate moments between my husband and I to our crazy dance party after the reception. This video is something me/my family will cherish forever and I couldn't be happier that I chose Jeremy Foster Films to capture the most important day of my life.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2018

Dream Come True Videographer

Jeremy was a dream come true to work with! First, he produces an amazingly beautiful product! We will cherish the time and effort he put into making our video for the rest of our lives. Prior to the wedding Jeremy was very responsive and always eager to answer our many questions. He left us feeling utterly confident and trusting in him. During the wedding Jeremy and Max were a pleasure to be around. They were professional and we never felt like our experience was being hampered for the video. It was all very natural and comfortable. We could not have asked for a better videographer than Jeremy and Max. We recommend them whole heartedly!!! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jeremy Foster Films Pricing

Jeremy Foster Films Price Rates

Jeremy Foster Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

Real Weddings

• Holly Castillo Photography
    Holly Castillo Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jeremy and he's a wonderful videographer and person. He creates intimate and timeless moments. I highly recommend him!

• Francesca Patruno Santa Barbara Officiant
    Francesca Patruno Santa Barbara Officiant Wedding Officiants

Jeremy's masterful video of Deb & Phil's wedding day is amazing. It truly captures the jubilation that enfolded for everyone that day as we experienced the glorious connection of their loving and the presence of spirit that fueled the magic in every moment. From the preparation to the ceremony to the reception, it is wonderful to see the video and experience again the loving that was present. Thank you. I recommend Jeremy highly. On top of all his masterful creative skills, he was a caring and respectful professional to work with. That is the perfect combination!

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93105 See on map