Jeremy Foster Films Reviews

23 | Santa Barbara, CA

23 Reviews for Jeremy Foster Films

23 Jeremy Foster Films Reviews

Brandy · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeremy, thank you so much for all your hard work. It seemed to me you were everywhere all the time!! I cannot wait to see what you create from the footage!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jeremy Foster Films's reply:

Brandy! Both families -- well, everyone -- was so great to be around. I really enjoyed capturing the day!

Alannah · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeremy was amazing. We decided to book him after our very first conversation. He was super prompt to answer our emails and was available for a call right away. He answered all of our questions and his wealth of knowledge made us feel completely at ease for our big day. The day was perfect! He was able to capture all of the small intimate moments and details while not being intrusive at all. The thought of having a videographer follow us around for a whole day seemed like it would be unnerving, but it wasn't with Jeremy at all. He captured all of the details and he created a masterpiece portraying all of the special moments that encompassed our day. We received our video on our way back from our honeymoon and Jeremy's artistry made us cry in a dive bar somewhere in Miami. It is the most beautiful video. The combination of our officiant's word and our vows overlaid on the footage throughout the day is so beautiful. I could not be happier with the final product and it will be a video we cherish for the rest of our lives. It is also wonderful that we received all of the raw footage. We highly recommend Jeremy and he was one of our favorite vendors!

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

Jeremy was a pleasure to work with! He took time to find out ahead of time what parts of the wedding/reception we wanted to make sure were captured & on the day of the wedding he worked quietly & well with our photographer. I cannot wait to see the footage he got. He was very kind & went out of his way to meet us at the rehearsal so he could check out the venue as he had never been there before . I would definitely recommend him & for the price, you can't go wrong. Thank you, Jeremy :)

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jeremy Foster Films's reply:

You are awesome Jennifer. Cant wait to show you your highlight video!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeremy was so awesome! Very laid back guy, wasn't in the way of my photographers, was able to give me a beautiful video that I can cherish. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends!

Anissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Jeremy created a stunningly beautiful highlight video of our wedding, which took place this past October in Santa Barbara. We were on a very tight budget and were worried we were going to have to give up on having videographer until we found Jeremy. When we found him, there were barely any reviews and videos of his work. At that time he had a great deal going on, but we were still hesitant to hire him since we were worried that he was too new to the business. From the first time we contacted him, however, he showed professionalism, always responded quickly to all of our e-mails, and answered all the questions we had.

On the day of the wedding, he showed up perfectly on time and did a fantastic job working alongside our photographers. Many people kept warning us about how some videographers and photographers tend to constantly get in each other's way as if it were a competition, but Jeremy and our photographers worked wonderfully together. Between the wedding and receiving the video, he continued to be very responsive to email. I was a little worried that working with us would become less of a priority to him since he already had his fee in hand, but that never happened. He was just as great post-wedding as he was before the big day.

When we received our video after the wedding, it was just like reliving our special day all over again. It was a gorgeous video, the editing was fantastic, and everything he captured was perfect. When we shared our wedding highlight video with our friends and family, all of them were stunned. They still keep telling us how amazing of a choice we made with Jeremy. Even our friends who know more about cinematography said it was extremely well done. We were so lucky to find Jeremy and will be forever grateful to him.

Deb · Married on 10/06/2017

Last minute we decided to book a videographer and we are so glad we did. A very well known established videographer in SB referred us to Jeremy and we are so thankful he did! Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, extremely flexible, accommodating, and professional. Our favorite part was that we hardly knew he was there, yet he captured every single moment so beautifully! All our family and friends were brought to tears by the beauty of his video. The way he edited our highlight video shows how much attention he paid to every bit of our special day and what was important to us. It didn’t feel like a generic wedding video but truly captured “us”. Thanks to Jeremy we can relive the emotions that day for years to come.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jeremy Foster Films's reply:

Thank you Deb! I still can't get over how awesome/touching your personal vows were!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

we could not be happier with how our wedding video turned out! Jeremy was seriously SO easy to work with and a really nice guy. We didn’t want some big production at our wedding where cameras were in everyone’s faces and Jeremy was perfect for this! Somehow him and his assistant managed to get some seriously AMAZING shots of our day while completely staying out
    Of the way. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer in the area, seriously one the best decisions we made wedding planning. THANK YOU Jeremy (and to his assistant!) you have provided us with a memory of our day that we will cherish forever!!!

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved working with Jeremy and are so happy with the wedding video he created for us. I searched many websites and saw many great videos but there was something about Jeremy's that stood out to me. It felt genuine and more documentary style... a true capture of the event, not overly stylized. His work is touching and includes many great moments that well reflected our day. He also included awesome drone shots (which my Husband very much wanted) and I have to admit... they are pretty awesome! Jeremy is also very nice, professional, and worked great in tandem with our photographer. So happy with his work!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

Jeremy was awesome to work with and created such a perfect wedding video for our family to enjoy forever! We can't stop watching it and sharing it with our friends.

Dana · Married on 07/22/2017

Jeremy was amazing, he responded right away, stayed in touch with me, helped me stay within my budget. Jeremy was very professional, he showed up on time & stayed until the very end. A few days before the wedding he offered to bring a second videographer, I was so thankful for that those are the moments that you can never get back but now we will have them for a lifetime. We are so excited to see our video, I know it will be awesome. I highly recommend Jeremy Foster for your wedding or special event.

Katie · Married on 07/09/2017

We are so grateful to Jeremy! He captured our day so beautifully and perfectly. We are so thrilled with the final video, and would highly recommend booking Jeremy. He was easy to work with both during the planning and on the day-of. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer and we are both so glad we did. Thank you Jeremy!

MacKenzie · Married on 06/30/2017

Jeremy can be a little quiet, but don't let that fool you! His work is OUTSTANDING! We had one meeting before the wedding to go over general logistics and timing, and then he just did his work and we didnt have to worry! He coordinated with all the other vendors and the day was flawless.

He put together a highlight reel about 7 minutes long, as well as gave us all the uncut footage. I definitely had no idea what I was getting into when looking for a videographer, but I now know that highlight reel is the fun piece you will watch over and over and over. His storytelling capabilities in the highlight reel was fantastic... views of guests, a few tearjerking vow/letter reading, and then ended with all the fun dancing reception. Watching that video makes me want to get married again and again. You can't go wrong with Jeremy -- he does great work, and is very well priced in comparison to other videographers.

• Odalys

Odalys · Married on 06/03/2017

We all know wedding planning is time consuming and can be overwhelming, but finding Jeremy and choosing him as our videographer came easy! He has an amazing eye, and is absolutely amazing to work with. Every wedding is different and he definitely brings that into your Highlight video. We are thankful we found him and have these timeless memories to look back on. Thank you Jeremy for your hard work and awesome talent!

• Y

Yadi · Married on 05/28/2017

Awesome guy to work with! He definitely met my expectations. As a graphic designer and part of a marketing team, I actually edit and make videos myself so I know I was going to be extremely picky when selecting my wedding videographer and also getting the end result. And, I must say I was more than pleased. Very impressed with his work. He has a great eye, knows how to tell a story, great editing skills and overall extremely professional. Trust me, you won't regret hiring him!

-Yadi

Maggie · Married on 05/20/2017

Jeremy was amazing! He didn't require much at all and was just so easy to work with. A couple of my bridesmaids didn't even realize he was around most of the night. The video was perfection. He captured everything I asked for and more. Couldn't be more happy with the service! Highly recommend. :)

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

I researched A LOT of videographers. Jeremy's videos were the only ones that made me tear up and gave me all the feels I was looking for. I think I spoke with him for a while and him asking questions about everything. It was apparent off the bat, that this is his passion and he loves to create the story that is happening in front off him. He by far exceeded any expectation. Everyone in my family keeps commenting and my husband is in awe! Jeremy- you made us feel the love from that day all over again! Thank you for being you and being a part of our special day! We will cherish this forever!

Jade · Married on 04/21/2017

Jeremy is great! He was very incognito during our wedding but was able to capture all the best moments of our day. He even agreed to provide us all the footage he shot so we could have it with our memories. And the wedding video he compiled turned out amazing. It was more then we'd hoped! We've watched it numerous times already and still love every moment of it! Highly recommend Jeremy!

Gia · Married on 03/11/2017

Our original videographer cancelled on us 2 months before our wedding date (YIKES) and I was sure we wouldn't be able to find anyone we would be satisfied with on that short of notice. Thankfully, we found Jeremy. He was by FAR our favorite vendor!! I was initially nervous as he is new to the wedding scene, but we quickly realized that he cared deeply about creating the video we were looking for and that he was hoping to go far beyond our expectations. We talked via facetime to get to know each other and he asked us questions like how we met, what our relationship was about, etc. He came to our venue walk-through a few weeks later to get to know the property and also came to our ceremony rehearsal to speak with our coordinator about the day. We requested that he do our welcome party the night before as well as our wedding day, which he happily agreed to. When shooting, he was everywhere without being in anyone's way and he was cognizant of our photographers. We got a ton of compliments not only on our wedding video, which far exceeded expectations, but on him! People were so surprised by how much he was capturing, when we finally showed everyone the video they were under the impression we had an entire team of people shooting. My biggest compliment to Jeremy is that he listens and that he is patient. Most wedding vendors who have years of experience have done 1000 videos (or catering, or photography) and aren't willing to go in different, unique directions or to hear what you're really saying because they've done the job so many times. Jeremy listened to what we wanted and solicited advice, suggestions and other examples of videos we liked at every turn. When we received the first draft of our video on our honeymoon, I was astounded at the quality, detail and emotion he caught on camera. The timing with music was perfect and he happily obliged our few requests to add in certain moments. Best wedding decision ever:)

Leo and Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

Jeremy was a joy to work with. He was friendly and made us feel very comfortable from our first conversation to our last. In the whirlwind of our wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. GREAT guy and a fantastic service fully provided. Thank you so much sir.

Refugio · Married on 10/15/2016

I needed a videographer to cover my brother's wedding and I needed someone very quickly -- someone professional that was no fuss and would get the job done, as I was super stressed to find someone on a VERY short notice. Not only was he the most affordable, he went above and beyond in the quality of services he delivered. He was professional throughout the process, and very willing to accommodate special circumstances. He pays attention to detail in the editing, and his videos actually tell a story -- he's got a very good eye for knowing what works to make your wedding video truly come alive. My brother and my sister in law were SO grateful that we were able to capture their special moment in such a beautiful way. Thanks Jeremy!

Nikki · Married on 09/18/2016

Did an amazing job on my wedding video and was beyond what I would of ever imagined I'm so happy! I'm still in tears every time I watch it thank you Jeremy for being there to capture my special day!!!

• F

Farnaz · Married on 08/25/2017

Huge thank you to Jeremy for capturing our wedding day! We knew we wanted to hire a videographer, but like most, we had sticker shock when we started shopping around for videographers until we found Jeremy! Jeremy is new to the wedding world, but he has experience in journalism, passionate about his work and really wants to go above and beyond for his clients. While he's still new to wedding videography, you can definitely see how the quality of his work has improved even just in the last few months. We gave him very little direction and he executed! You can't go wrong hiring Jeremy if you want to capture your special day in a beautiful, simple and genuine way!