Holly Castillo Photography

Simi Valley, CA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Primarily serving Los Angeles County and Ventura County, Holly Castillo Photography specializes in photographing weddings and engagements throughout Southern California. With a photography style equal parts colorful and classic, Holly Castillo endeavors to craft emotionally authentic and truly artful wedding images. Holly is dedicated to providing couples with clean, timleless images at a variety of packages and pricing for all budgets and wedding days.

Holly Castillo is happy to service both local and destination weddings. Holly’s wedding packages are always customized to your wedding’s budget and needs, and generally vary in price depending on your needed coverage. For all packages, she captures about one hundred unique photos per hour of coverage, and provides you with an online gallery of your edited, high-resolution digital images within 6-8 weeks of your wedding day. Any desired prints, products, and albums can be purchased through the online gallery. An engagement session, second shooter, and other services can be added to your package upon request.

From the photographer: "The one phrase I hear the most from my couples to describe me is "easy going". And that's pretty accurate I think! If you want to give me a detailed list of shots, that’s totally fine! If you don't, and you’re saying “I just want to get married and eat cake” I got you. I am so in my element wandering around, capturing details, love, candids, and trying to make my couple feel comfortable. Weddings can be incredibly stressful (hopefully yours isn’t but I’m being honest here), and having a photographer barking orders at you is just no fun. My style is to put you in lovely places, and let your natural love shine through. I know that's super corny, but it works."

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 07/04/2021

Gorgeous photos and wonderful photographer

We met Holly at a venue expo and immediately fell in love with her bright, vibrant style that captured the joy of weddings. When we postponed our wedding twice due to the pandemic, Holly postponed with us! When we finally got to take our engagement pictures, almost 3 years after we hired her, Holly was amazing! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and suggested places and poses but incorporated all our ideas too. Our session at the beach still feels like one of the best dates my husband and I have ever been on, and the pictures came out beautifully!
    At our wedding, we encountered some challenges with timing and transportation and Holly was so flexible and sweet! She was always present but never obtrusive and a true joy to work with!
    I cannot wait to see our wedding photos, which I know will be fabulous! I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Holly if I had to do it all over again!

Holly Castillo Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for this sweet review Caitlin! I loved working with you both and being a part of your day, can't wait to deliver your wedding gallery!
  • Harlee
    Harlee Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome photographer!

Holly was professional, sweet, and flexible for our vow renewal celebration. We were very thankful that she captured such great moments!
    Chloe Married on 05/09/2020
    Holly photographed my boyfriend and me before a friend's wedding--she was AMAZING to work with and made us feel comfortable and natural. The photos are gorgeous and something we will value for years to come. Highly recommend!

Holly Castillo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Chloe! I so so appreciate your words!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

17 photos · 01/04/2019

Deals

Holly Castillo Photography 1
Discount
When contacting me please mention seeing my listing on WeddingWire for 10% off your wedding photography package.

Simi Valley Simi Valley, CA, 93063
Location of (Holly Castillo Photography)

Holly Castillo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Holly Castillo Photography include in the starting price?

Holly Castillo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Holly Castillo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Holly Castillo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Holly Castillo Photography offer?

Holly Castillo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Holly Castillo Photography offer?

Holly Castillo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Holly Castillo Photography offer for wedding events?

Holly Castillo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Holly Castillo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Holly Castillo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Holly Castillo Photography offer?

Holly Castillo Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding