Holly Castillo Photography Reviews

16 | Simi Valley, CA

16 Reviews for Holly Castillo Photography

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/04/2021

Gorgeous photos and wonderful photographer

We met Holly at a venue expo and immediately fell in love with her bright, vibrant style that captured the joy of weddings. When we postponed our wedding twice due to the pandemic, Holly postponed with us! When we finally got to take our engagement pictures, almost 3 years after we hired her, Holly was amazing! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and suggested places and poses but incorporated all our ideas too. Our session at the beach still feels like one of the best dates my husband and I have ever been on, and the pictures came out beautifully!
    At our wedding, we encountered some challenges with timing and transportation and Holly was so flexible and sweet! She was always present but never obtrusive and a true joy to work with!
    I cannot wait to see our wedding photos, which I know will be fabulous! I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Holly if I had to do it all over again!

Sent on 07/08/2021

Holly Castillo Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for this sweet review Caitlin! I loved working with you both and being a part of your day, can't wait to deliver your wedding gallery!

Chloe · Married on 05/09/2020

Holly photographed my boyfriend and me before a friend's wedding--she was AMAZING to work with and made us feel comfortable and natural. The photos are gorgeous and something we will value for years to come. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Holly Castillo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Chloe! I so so appreciate your words!

Amelia · Married on 04/18/2020

Great communication, beautiful photos and spectacular pricing!

Holly was great to work with pre-wedding and during the wedding. She was very organized and delivered some exceptional wedding photos post-wedding. We are very thrilled with our experience and would highly recommend her to anyone looking at her for their wedding/event photography!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Ana O. · Married on 05/18/2019

Holly was a joy with talent to match!

My first impression of Holly’s work was “I found our photographer!”, but having her present on our wedding day was beyond what I expected. She was a true delight, super flexible, and fun! She took pictures that weren’t forced and truly reflected her style that I fell in love with (while also being open to our requests). I’m still blown away by our photos and I get compliments every time I show them off. Big thank you to Holly!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Katie

Katie B. · Married on 01/04/2019

Best Decision!

Holly is amazing. Our engagement shoot was incredible, it was so easy to shoot with her. Both my husband & I don't really know what to do in front of a camera and she made it so easy. We love those photos. On our wedding day, it was just as much fun to shoot with her. She made sure she got all the shots, she took our requests and she knew where the perfect places were for our photos. Communication with her is always simple. Also, extra props to her because at our wedding she was due to give birth 2 weeks later and she still showed up! She still shot for 8 hours and we can't thank her enough. She is amazing and we will definitely use her for future events!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2018

We are so happy that we had Holly as our photographer for our most important day!! She was easy to talk to, she listened, she had great ideas for photos. We are in love with every photo! They are just so beautiful! Will recommend her to everyone and anyone! Thank you again Holly for capturing our love in pictures❤️ She’s the best! Pick her!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Holly Castillo Photography's reply:

Jennifer you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your review and letting me be a part of your day!

Annie · Married on 06/23/2018

Holly is fantastic to work with and her work is absolutely beautiful! She captured the greatest moments of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2018

Working with Holly was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. Based on just the quality of our pictures (at a very fair price) alone would have been enough for me to recommend her to anyone. But honestly, our interactions with Holly were the least-stressful part of an overwhelming day. She was professional yet laid-back, gently guiding my very nervous husband and I through some unfamiliar territory. Thank you for everything, Holly!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Holly Castillo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I really appreciate your kind words. You were both wonderful to work with as well!

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Holly was such a wonderful photographer and a joy to work with! We LOVE our wedding photos. She was flexible, very well-priced and, most importantly, so talented! I'd highly recommend Holly and her stunning work.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Tori · Married on 05/12/2018

A lot of other photographers we saw were super bright or super dark. We love Holly's work because it looks timeless and full of color and life! She's a breath of fresh air for being different.

Norah · Married on 03/24/2018

I met holly at a bridal fair in Thousand oaks. She was very friendly and her work caught my eye. I'm glad we picked her!

Vicky · Married on 03/03/2018

We found Holly throughly our venue. She is on their preferred vendor list and we got to see first hand why. I personally felt a connection with her through our love of cats. ?? Once we got to talking she made me feel like I’ve known her for awhile and I couldn’t have asked for a better connection to have with someone that is going to take some of the most important pictures of your life. She is extremely professional, sweet and makes you feel amazing and comfortable in front of the camera. On Our wedding day it rained HARD, Holly and her assistant never once stopped. They were able to capture some great shots that till this day makes us relive our wedding day with huge smiles on our face and hearts.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Vicky · Married on 03/03/2018

Sent on 09/23/2018

Eric · Married on 10/14/2017

Holly travelled out of state for our wedding and we are so happy she did! I'm a photographer myself so I think I had a pretty good idea of what to be looking for. She captured moments we didn't even realize were going on during the hustle of the day. Thank you!

Misha · Married on 04/08/2017

We found Holly through a mutual friend last year. She was a lovely person to be around and captured our day so well. We love the candids as well as the formal posed photos!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 01/12/2019

Great Experience!

Our experience with Holly was unique, but in a great way! Several months before our wedding, she let us know that she was pregnant. However, she took care of hiring an associate photographer (Natalie) that was amazing! And she is still going to take the time to edit our photos even though she literally just gave birth. Thank you!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Holly Castillo Photography's reply:

Hi Christina! Thanks so much for your kind words and your feedback! I wish you both the absolute best.