Lakeside, CA 92040 Map · Phone number

About Jenny's Flowers

Our mission is to create a beautiful wedding for you! We love to work with brides and take care of them on their special day. Your flowers are not there just for one day. They last forever in your wedding photos. We can create that impact for all wedding sizes and budget. Call or email us for a free consultation!

img0166
img8911
img8959

4 Reviews for Jenny's Flowers

April · Married on 10/19/2013

Jenny prepared the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. The arrangements were whimsical, soft, fresh, full - everything I hoped for! Jenny was also very sweet and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2013

Jenny was amazing to work with. She was responsive to my emails and phone calls. She listened to what I wanted and also made suggestions. She is very knowledgeable about flowers. She contacted me often to check in and kept me updated about the materials for my wedding. She helped to make our ceremony and reception beautiful. We got lots of compliments on our centerpieces, bridal bouquet, and our flower arrangements. She offered us a great value and price for our wedding. We would highly recommend her. Thank you Jenny! :)

Sent on 10/19/2013

I was referred to Jenny from a friend and I must say, I'm SO GLAD I called her. She's amazing! Not only does she have the vision to put together an amazing design and color scheme, she's flexible and knows her flowers to accommodate even the smallest budget.

I met Jenny and we talked about color and flower type, and she told me what she could do to fit within my meager budget. I left feeling like I was going to be getting way more than I initially had hoped for, because she knew what kind of flowers to use that would create volume from a small number, and still look beautiful. As time went on, I was met with a few unforeseen circumstances, requiring my whole flower setup to change. I panicked, but Jenny thought for... 3 minutes? And had a whole new idea, color scheme and flower arrangement in mind for me. Given what she had produced for me before, I knew I could trust her completely.

The day of the wedding, she delivered the centerpieces, bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages and bridesmaids bouquets, and each piece was absolutely stunning. I could not have been happier. My wedding was a week ago, and my bouquet is STILL looking brand new. She is amazing. I cannot say it any other way!

Sent on 07/23/2013