Jenny Thai Photography

9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, San Diego, CA 92093 Map · Phone number · Visit website
5% Discount
Most Popular Price $3,150
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Jenny Thai Photography

As a professional for over 6 years, I've shot over 250 weddings and have traveled to many destination weddings and engagements around the world! I love adventurous couples and I'm a sucker for love stories! Its my mission to tell YOUR story through sensory details, raw emotional gestures, and surrounding beauty. I'm obsessed with capturing the in-between moments as I guide and pose through natural actions. I'm here to make YOU feel comfortable in front of the camera (and possibly consider modeling afterwards). I love playing with concepts of light, perspective, and candids to allow my couples to relive their memories in the most compelling way!

I'll be there for you all the way through from planning your engagement, finding the best light, advising on any wedding challenges, making sure your schedule is good to go, getting to know your personal needs, keeping things on track during the big day, and being your right handed person. My goal is to make your wedding experience the most memorable, easy, fun, and BEST start to your lives together!

I offer custom packages, but ALL my couples must get the essentials:

• FREE Complimentary Engagement Photoshoot!!
  • Unlimited Edited High Resolution Photos (Over 1000 final JPEGS per wedding depending on hours)
  • 2 Professional Photographers during your wedding for extra angles, perspective, and photos
  • Custom Packages
  • Printing Rights
  • Private Online Wedding and Engagement Galleries
  • Discount Deals with our Photobooth and Videography Services (Save up to $250!)

Feel free to drop by a note if you're interested in learning more about my services and getting to know each other better :)

Follow Jenny Thai Photography on

1 User photo

Jenny Thai Photography 1
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 06/25/2016

Jenny is all you can ask for from a wedding photographer!

The package we got included engagement pictures and the day of coverage. Our wedding day in June of 2016 was a long one. We started in the morning for a Chinese/Vietnamese tea ceremony, midday bridal party photo session that included first looks, ceremony in the afternoon and the whole evening reception. Whew!

Not only did Jenny capture all our special moments, she took charge and commanded the moments that needed direction to work her magic. It was a pleasure working with her because her confidence and experience means that she knows what she needs to do to provide a superior product. She was fun and very accommodating to all of our questions and requests. She also worked extremely well with our day of coordinator, videographer, and dj.

Her packages are very reasonably priced and it was very easy to have her capture our special day. Her team consists of her and her brother, who have plenty of experience in this field. All the pictures are edited and the only additional charge was for extra high resolution files if you wanted to make very large prints.

In the end, we are super satisfied with the pictures she provided and would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Diana · Married on 10/10/2015

When I first started researching photographers, I was shocked by the cost of their services. Jenny was my #1 choice because you can tell she's talented from her portfolio, and her packages are available at a reasonable price. She about her clients' needs, and not about ripping them off to make a profit.

At our initial consultation, I knew we were going to hire Jenny. I had my checkbook in hand and was ready to put down a deposit the same day. We signed up for the Diamond Package which included two photographers and unlimited hours of coverage. The package also included engagement shoot, and a private online gallery to save photos for personal use and share with friends and family...can't beat that! Tell her what you're looking for, and she will try her best to accommodate you.

The engagement photos and wedding teasers (additional fee) turned out amazing. We've receive many compliments from our family and friends. I often look back on them to relive the moments. They have been great for our save-the-date, canvas photos, thank you cards, and holiday cards. I can't wait to see the remainder of our photos.

I've really enjoyed getting to know Jenny over the past year + few months. She comes from a family that also has ties to the wedding industry; services ranging from photography to videography. It's obvious where she gets her talent and passion from. She is easy going, flexible, professional, and comes highly recommended!.

Award

Jenny Thai Photography Pricing

Jenny Thai Photography Price Rates

Jenny Thai Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Jenny Thai Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Jenny Thai Photography 2
    $200 Photo + Video Discount

Book us with Partners at Cinematic Hearts - https://vimeo.com/cinematichearts for $100 off EACH service, saving you $200 total!

• Jenny Thai Photography 3
    $50 OFF Photobooth Add-On

$50 off a package with our Photobooth - www.mrphotobox.com

• 3 hour package
    • Custom Photostrip Designs
    • Party Props
    • Backdrop color of your choice
    • Photobooth Attendant
    • Set up and Tear Down
    • Online gallery For Sharing and Download
    • Fun Ring Flash Lighting

• Choice Entertainment - DJ Matt Phipps
    Choice Entertainment - DJ Matt Phipps Wedding DJs

Jenny Thai Photography are amazing to work with. I've worked with Jenny and Diana many times in the past and I've recommended them time and time again. Beautiful photography and very professional and fun personalities. We make a great team!!!!

• 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093 San Diego, California, 92093 See on map