Jenny Thai Photography Reviews

Jenny Thai Photography 1
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/30/2018

Vendor Review

Jenny and her team are amazing! The quality of her pictures is top notch! She's very quick to respond, knowledgable, and friendly. We did an engagement session with her first, and then, our wedding pictures. She worked very well with our videographer, Ryan Films SD, and she was able to capture some amazing shots! We got some surprise wedding teaser pictures and it was like we were reliving the day all over again. Jenny and her team were very slick throughout the ceremony and reception that it almost seemed as if they weren't there, which is what my husband and I wanted. We wanted the day as candid as possible with the least amount of posed shots and Jenny delivered! She is so fun and nice to work with and I would recommend her to all my friends and family. :]

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Jenny Thai Photography 2
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 06/25/2016

Jenny is all you can ask for from a wedding photographer!

The package we got included engagement pictures and the day of coverage. Our wedding day in June of 2016 was a long one. We started in the morning for a Chinese/Vietnamese tea ceremony, midday bridal party photo session that included first looks, ceremony in the afternoon and the whole evening reception. Whew!

Not only did Jenny capture all our special moments, she took charge and commanded the moments that needed direction to work her magic. It was a pleasure working with her because her confidence and experience means that she knows what she needs to do to provide a superior product. She was fun and very accommodating to all of our questions and requests. She also worked extremely well with our day of coordinator, videographer, and dj.

Her packages are very reasonably priced and it was very easy to have her capture our special day. Her team consists of her and her brother, who have plenty of experience in this field. All the pictures are edited and the only additional charge was for extra high resolution files if you wanted to make very large prints.

In the end, we are super satisfied with the pictures she provided and would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Diana · Married on 10/10/2015

When I first started researching photographers, I was shocked by the cost of their services. Jenny was my #1 choice because you can tell she's talented from her portfolio, and her packages are available at a reasonable price. She about her clients' needs, and not about ripping them off to make a profit.

At our initial consultation, I knew we were going to hire Jenny. I had my checkbook in hand and was ready to put down a deposit the same day. We signed up for the Diamond Package which included two photographers and unlimited hours of coverage. The package also included engagement shoot, and a private online gallery to save photos for personal use and share with friends and family...can't beat that! Tell her what you're looking for, and she will try her best to accommodate you.

The engagement photos and wedding teasers (additional fee) turned out amazing. We've receive many compliments from our family and friends. I often look back on them to relive the moments. They have been great for our save-the-date, canvas photos, thank you cards, and holiday cards. I can't wait to see the remainder of our photos.

I've really enjoyed getting to know Jenny over the past year + few months. She comes from a family that also has ties to the wedding industry; services ranging from photography to videography. It's obvious where she gets her talent and passion from. She is easy going, flexible, professional, and comes highly recommended!.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Nothing but the best from Jenny Thai. I learned about Jenny Thai from friends who have used her for their weddings. Each of their photos were beautiful, and so I could not wait to see what Jenny would do for our wedding. And must I say, she is nothing short of amazing. She knows how to make everyone in front of our camera feel comfortable, and is able to capture all those perfect moments.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Vanessa · Married on 01/17/2015

I booked Jenny Thai for my wedding. She was the photographer for a lot of my friends and I loved her work and I knew I wanted to book her. And, like every vendor I chose, I looked at the price point very carefully and did hours upon hours of research trying to find the best quality and the best price. Jenny Thai definitely meets that criteria. She was super easy to work with and her wedding packages fit what I wanted in terms of photography at a great price. Thomas and I spoke with her on Skype and from the time we spoke I knew we got along really well and loved her vibe. Her pictures are super classic, bright, and fun. She didn't make us feel uncomfortable at all during our engagement photoshoot and I knew she would be amazing for the wedding. The engagement photos turned out better than I'd hoped! They were spectacular and I loved every picture! She gives direction very well and also let's you be creative if you have it in you! On the day of the wedding she was really flexible. She met me at my hotel room and her 2nd photographer went to my house to take pictures of my husband and his groomsmen. They were both on time, had great ideas and everything went really smoothly the entire day. I would book her for any event that I need professional photos for. She's amazing!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Joyce · Married on 10/11/2014

Where do I start? When we first met her for a consultation, we knew she was the one for us. By talking to her, you know how passionate she is about her work. Her work is her testimony. She helped us with our Vietnamese Wedding timeline and integrated it with our Christian Wedding ceremony followed by our reception. It was a very long day but she was a trooper. She made sure I was the focus of the day and that all requests were completed and more. I had to tell her multiple times to eat! I can't wait for the final product. We took our engagement pictures with her and I know our wedding pictures will be out of the this world! Thank you Jenny for being an AWESOME TROOPER. We HEART you!!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Happy · Married on 08/18/2012

Wow! Jenny was amazing!! She was so friendly, helpful, understanding, and creative!! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they were outstanding!! You will love this wonderful photographer!! ;)

Sent on 09/22/2012

I absolutely LOVE Jenny! Her pictures are gorgeous! She has an amazing eye for capturing the right moments. I am so grateful to have had her at my wedding. She was more than accommodating and worked with me on everything. She is very responsive an is always open to suggestions. I am thrilled to say that you can count on Jenny for amazing pictures. No worry here!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Sannara · Married on 08/01/2012

Jenny is an amazing person to work with. She has a bubbly personality, works hard, and has the ability to capture those rare, special moments through her photography. If you want someone who is open to new ideas, and has an eye for photo editing, she is the person to go with. I would definitely recommend her services to my friends and family.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Melinda · Married on 04/21/2012

Jenny is an amazing photographer with true talent. We were really nervous that the engagement photo shoot would be awkward, but she really made us feel comfortable. We were very very satisfied with the way our picture turned out - we got so many compliments from our friends and family. What we love is that she didn't just capture all the key moments at our wedding, she captured the all emotions behind it! We guarantee you will not regret working with her!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 04/14/2012

We had a excellent experience working with Jenny Thai photography! Definitely a Five Star vendor.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Carol · Married on 10/15/2011

My wedding was on October 15, 2011. Jenny Thai is an amazing photographer. She was very flexible on dates since my husband was in the military and lived out of state . His job made it difficult to schedule an engagement shoot, but Jenny reassured us that she would work with our schedule. She is professional and very easy to work with. The best part was her prices! Book Jenny Thai photography, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Annamarie · Married on 09/03/2011

Loved Jenny! She is such a talented photographer! Among the qualities we loved about her most--we appreciated how "chill" she is and how comfortable we felt around her, as well as how well she gives direction. On a day that's very stressful for you, you kind of want someone to take charge and tell you what to do, how to pose, and what photo comes next. It made our time with her and our 7 pairs of bridesmaids/groomsmen sooo efficient! An of course, we love our photos! Her style is very crisp, natural, and refreshing. Not too much "artsy" editing, which we loved! She captures what things look like in person in a photo, but makes it look better!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/10/2011

If you need a photographer---book Jenny Thai!! I can’t say enough about her. She is just plain awesome.

I used Jenny for my wedding in July 2011. Her wedding package also came with an engagement photo session. She is so easy to work with---really makes you feel comfortable. She gives good direction and doesn’t make you feel weird about posing. She also has a great eye for spotting cool places to shoot. Hubby and I wanted to shoot our engagement photos at Torrey Pines Beach. When we got there, it was high tide---no beach to walk along. Jenny suggested Scripps Pier. On our way there, she spotted this awesome field. Some of my favorite photos are from that field.

For the wedding, we also booked her sister Diana as our second photographer. They are both really good. They capture every moment---and ones you wouldn’t even think of. They get all the details which is greatly appreciated since the wedding day can sometimes be a blur. It’s nice to be able to look back and see things you may not have noticed or remembered.

The photos are fabulous---the angles, the edits, the composition of it all. She also puts together the wedding album from the photos you choose. She organizes it to tell a story.

Jenny and her sister, Diana, don’t miss a thing. They are like photo ninjas---you don’t even know they’re there taking pictures!

If you don’t believe how great the quality of Jenny’s photos, just go to her website and check them out. You won’t be sorry you booked her for your event. It did take a while for us to receive the photos, but it was definitely worth the wait! THANK YOU Jenny!!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Ling · Married on 06/13/2015

WE LOVED HER!!!! She was so fun to work with. She was flexible and fulfilled all of our needs. Wedding photography doesn't usually come cheap but it is so important to have so we are so glad that we found her and she was worth every penny! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her :)

Sent on 06/16/2015