Raleigh, NC 27613 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jennifer V. Events

Jennifer V. event design and planning is the premier event planning company in the Triangle. The company provides professional event planning services for any type and size of party, wedding, corporate event, religious celebrations, and specializes in day of wedding coordination and children’s posh birthday parties. Jennifer has planned celebrations for many years for family, friends, and acquaintances.

Jennifer is best known for her creative ideas, her decor accents and her exquisite attention to every last detail. She accommodates gatherings of all sizes and occasions, personalizing each event to the comfort and preference of her clients. Jennifer believes that every event should be uniquely in tune with her clients vision and preparation should be fun, exciting and stress free.

Whether you are planning a one-of-a-kind wedding, a milestone birthday party, a baby shower, or an over the top social event, Jennifer V. can help you plan, design, and coordinate your event. Through thorough planning and meticulous attention to detail, she can make the days leading up to an event worry free. This allows her clients to be guests at their own parties! Based in Raleigh, NC, Jennifer Viscosi is the owner, principle planner and designer of Jennifer V. event design and planning. Please feel free to contact Jennifer to schedule a free consultation.

Certifications:
Certified Event Planner (CEP) through Correlations, LLC

Affiliations:
Junior League of Raleigh
ISES, The International Special Events Society

Other couples have also viewed

• Charleway Enterprises
  • Premier Party Planners
  • Pink Planner Events
  • Perfect Planning Events Co.
wedding wire 6
5ba41e9fb2f8e0d3 1441247957362 110188098289588071963115136109807547763080n

76 Reviews for Jennifer V. Events

• Emily

Emily V. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Jennifer is a must have for your wedding!!

I truly cannot recommend Jennifer enough...but here's my (long) attempt at sharing my wonderful experience with her.

I was referred to Jennifer from my photographer as a great wedding Coordinator that he'd worked with in the past. I am forever grateful for that referral because Jennifer was the backbone of our wedding day / weekend / week / month of coordination. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her!

Other than being a wonderful person to be around and work with, she is extremely detail oriented and organized. She was also easy to contact and meet with and gave excellent advise and brought up items that I otherwise would not have thought about. That's important given that most people only plan a wedding once in their life - Jennifer has experience and knows how a wedding should run.

My husband and I were unlucky enough to have a wedding planned in May 2020, which of course we had to make the difficult decision on whether to push it or have a much smaller version of it. Jennifer was there the whole way in discussing options and keeping us positive. We ended up pushing the wedding to September 2020 and Jennifer helped in contacting the vendors and rescheduling everything. Lifesaver!!

Fast forward to the month of...Jennifer kept in close contact and was available for walk throughs at our event space (which was a 40 minute drive for her) and made us feel confident it would all come together. About one to two weeks before the wedding she was contacting all of our vendors to create the wedding schedule. This included vendor drop offs for our tent, bathrooms, decorations, etc. The day of coordination was even more impressive including 5-10 minute increments of the schedule. It made me feel better knowing that someone was thinking of the details and would make sure nothing got overlooked. She was also the lead person making sure the look and feel of the wedding was right. She made sure all decorations were in the right place and even when I was being a little high maintenance (it happens), she made sure to listen and follow-through making it perfect!

The last thing I'll say about Jennifer is that no matter what challenge came our way she was always smiling and calm. We had an issue with our generator for our band just hours before the wedding was to begin. She never worried me about it and I was clueless of the whole thing until after the ceremony when the issue was resolved.

I highly recommend Jennifer for wedding coordination services! She's amazing and extra bonus points for being able to coordinate a wedding during COVID!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Nichole D. · Married on 10/26/2019

EXCELLENT organization and execution

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank Jennifer and her assistant, Hunter, both for helping us execute such a beautiful wedding. Jennifer, thank you for all your thoroughness and attention to detail prior to our big day. All the time you spent confirming contracts with vendors truly showed. Everything was flawless and seamless.

Hunter WOW WOW WOW!!! I cannot say enough good things about you. You were so professional, organized and incredibly talented at coordinating all the details. You are amazing at what you do. Your smiling face and calm demeanor did not go unnoticed and was so comforting to me. You were so on top of every detail. I didn’t worry about a thing! Thank you especially for helping me pull off that football surprise ;) We really appreciate you so much.

We had our ceremony at st michales in Cary and reception at Prestonwood for about 200 guests. I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer and Hunter! I would HIGHLY recommend and hire again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Courtney · Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal is an understatement!

Jennifer was by far the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process! She was so kind, organized and knowledgeable about any question or concerns I had. Her responsiveness was amazing, was always extremely professional and made the day of the wedding so relaxing and enjoyable. I would recommend Jennifer to everyone.. such an awesome experience working with her!

Sent on 12/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jennifer V. Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Heart2Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

The wedding held at Barclay Villa on Sept. 26, 2015 and Jennifer was the Day of coordinator. Working with Jennifer was a delight. She made my job go so much more smoothly. I welcome working with her again on any wedding!

• Raleigh Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Jennifer is so down to earth and easy going, flexible and on the ball! I really enjoy working a wedding with her. She is on top of everything and organized to the Nth degree. I appreciate that so much. She is also cheerful and a lot of fun. We laugh a lot at weddings. I can highly recommend Jennifer and her team!

• Raleigh, NC, 27613 See on map
    9194064212 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jennifer V. Events)